3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentinys3 17.09.19 06:00 pm

Impressions of the game (FIFA 19)

A feeling that changed the filters, added a few graphics chips, the Champions League, and everything else remained the same! Especially the career mode. Nothing new here at all! Still, 18 the FIFA play with another theme. And when they're scripts will be removed? From year to year is the same! Play, stable 60 fps, but as soon as the screensaver, so to 30 is omitted. In short, while I'm disappointed! Can add something, but it's little hard to believe!
27 Comments
Sort by:
a
arshava2310 17.09.19

patchmaker please make real face of Alexander Golovin????

P
Petya Kucher 17.09.19

Qualitative and nedorogie Accounts VK gidvk.com

M
Melo 88 17.09.19

UT to led to the brink of madness. Prove removed his club from UT...14 years was there. If in the next few years will come out the same bullshit and arrogant , insert the stick a player without any cards can break anyone in the UT, then the more this shit will not fly. Made from football hockey, you assholes are stupid. So release already of NHL on PC. We are waiting for this for 11 years.....Change updates each time the shock, now even with 5 meters misses the target....well, EA and dudes, do Everything for the sake of donation shit invested, and people who know how to play without Danata and top players, pay the loot...Yes, you prove you sent kritiny!

P
PahaTomsk 17.09.19

In this sick little game, being a FOOTBALL football only the ball and the field! Regarding the rest of the developers are inept there is not an ounce of understanding about football!
No balance, no tactics - shit! Developed. you have seen all the real football??? Balls fly almost from the middle of the field and it would seem unthinkable such provisions that the hair stir... How to create it could be called FUCKAMOM!!!???? And the people buying and I think that plays futsi!! A favorite method to give a very long pass through the edge of the field almost from box to box and then a header and a goal - and fucking roll well - so score several times in a row!!! With the same player!! I don't know how to balance Pese, and similarity to futsi - not played! But this is not football! It's unbalanced, NOT like a drop on a normal football caricature! Money sorry! Skvoznoy long transfer across the field, the player in the offside position receives the ball and the goal... is n...n!!! And not football!

A
Anthony DiNozzo 17.09.19

PahaTomsk
Well, FIFA was always the arcade, although asserted that simulator. In General, there is in the settings there are sliders which allows to modify some characteristics of teams. Even if you put the highest difficulty, then adjusting the sliders to a certain level, you're the difference in difficulty will not feel.

A
Aleksandr189 17.09.19

Guys please give a file ! fifaconfig ! (the launcher for graphic settings and sign in Fifa 19) I he disappeared pliz!

i
ivanivlev 17.09.19

what is the game all the same shit.. in terms of level of difficulty... on the Amateur playing like a child, on the professional standards, but the opponent crushes a bit on the world on the contrary, the enemy of the norms, but your players can't pass simple at times to do well on the legend and try a decorative, beginning all the same, and the world. there is no balance
not to make the AI challenging as ultimate, but your to be able to give a pass properly, like the pros