3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 07.01.20 06:05 pm

Impressions from the full game (Starlink: Battle for Atlas)

The game is already a couple of weeks left.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 07.01.20

Passed on NS. Fully explored and conquered every planet has almost the whole collection, was pumped to a pilot until 31 level.

New this fall no one ever heard of. While everyone hated No Man's Sky Ubisoft quietly began to make her an alternative -- Starlink.
From the very beginning it becomes clear that this is a typical ubisoftas simulator paint markers on the map. Destroy the nest, gather ore, pet scans, build Outpost, upgrade the Outpost, destroy the base, bring something, etc.. Gameplay is Borderlands, but with spaceships. Almost everything boils down to fly-bring and endless gunfire. There are heroes with unique skills for each, pumping, ranked in order of rarity tons of runes here called mod. Fashion add different effects to the vehicle and his two guns. The guns and ships you can combine as you like, but especially the diversity is still there. Some of the guns are firing shots, some bursts, some missiles. The ships vary in weight, the stock battery etc..
A story for children. Disgusting pretentious movies and characters one banal the other. Outside of the plot a dozen recurring NPC replicas quickly begins to pall. About any reliability, or at least interesting extraterrestrial life I'm silent, there's this. The same people, but green.
But the only reason I sat at this game-the connection with Star Fox. His campaign is quite simple and banal, but still nice to meet again with a familiar team. From Star Fox here only the backbone shuterny gameplay, one ship and five characters.

Planets are beautiful, shoot nice, but the gameplay is very little diversity. In the beginning of the game shot through the endless Cyclops and bandits and will be doing this for twenty-thirty hours. I believe that disillusioned with NMS the game can appeal to. Well, it is more typical of the first part from Ubisoft -- it seems that almost all the ideas left for a sequel.
Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 12.06.22

Normal toy, it's a pity there is no Russian voice acting, not even subs