3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mongol1204 07.01.20 06:05 pm

Russian language! (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

I tried to change the language comes out and pump again not hunting ! Help !!!!
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanSanZ 07.01.20

Discrimination of Russian-speaking population, it is necessary to send troops to restore justice

g
gloccc 07.01.20

Litsuhe all oke , and the fact that there are only Russian subtitles , so that I'm as posh voice

M
Mongol1204 07.01.20

Fucking retard!!

M
Mongol1204 07.01.20

To change the language to Russian in codex.ini the Language parameter to replace the value at the russian
DID NOT HELP

B
Be3yH4eG 07.01.20

Mongol1204
Such cracks. Bro.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 07.01.20

Mongol1204
Remove the file read only in the file properties .ini

d
djtms 07.01.20

just recently installed the English version. Change language to Russian in codex.ini the Language parameter to replace the value of russian help. thank you

Y
YA_MurdereR 07.01.20

Mongol1204

Amazing! It did so, and as you can see all up to snuff.

D
DeadRomashka 07.01.20

Bought litsuhu helps finally 100 % )))And as for cracks well, at man with them always probly what I mean...

n
nahabin 07.01.20

Do not buy a license without a full Russian translation. For hack not crying.

a
astrolog_max 07.01.20

the voice in Russian ?

J
Jay C 07.01.20

Will not calm down.

C
Cheleem 07.01.20

I do remember that in early access on Steam mentioned Russian voice, now that she got the Russian voice acting is not. Political intrigue?

S
Slyd3r 07.01.20

Russian voice acting is not because the publisher of this game WB Games and in recent years all games from this publisher , we have come out only Russian subtitles.

V
Varlon 07.01.20

The feeling that some Russophobes were going to see his Russian voice acting is not necessary then for the people of the native language that you do too shy

M
MoscowGolem 07.01.20

Cheleem
5 months as van Helsing is waiting for its subtitles)

F
Fowime 07.01.20

Varlon
Now run across the lot English speaking, which will be advised to develop and teach English )

C
Cheleem 07.01.20

Why such arrogance towards the people who ask about the Russian voice acting. I have the feeling that I got on the forum Mercedes-Benz Club Russia, there are also pundits the same. I'm English speaking and want to hear Russian speech. The English voice I don't fucking need to break the eyes reading the subtitles. No Russian voice I to buy for such money I will not!

C
Cheleem 07.01.20

astrolog_max
I'm sorry that there is no Russian voice acting buddy!

I do remember that in early access on Steam mentioned Russian voice, now that she got the Russian voice acting is not.

Z
Zhenya Kurilov 07.01.20

Well, it also localizes in Russia Soft club...that they can not translate??? why take on localization in Russia, if it can not translate, would sell it only from the creators.