3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mongol1204 07.01.20 06:05 pm

Russian language! (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

I tried to change the language comes out and pump again not hunting ! Help !!!!
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.01.20

Eugene Kurilov

Well, it also localizes in Russia Soft club...that they can not translate??? why take on localization in Russia, if it can not translate, would sell it only from the creators.

Ie you offer to sell it even without Russian subs.

Z
Zhenya Kurilov 07.01.20

saa0891
so she's coming from WB with sabami, and the release in Russia of this game tomorrow from Soft club

s
saa0891 07.01.20

Eugene Kurilov

so she's coming from WB with sabami, and localization in Russia of this game tomorrow

You first take an interest in who makes these subs.

6yxloed 07.01.20

Slyd3r
Gauntlet they are woven and there is at least a little , but still a good variety of phrases ...

C
Cheleem 07.01.20

Yes the subs are the easiest to translate, remember the 90s, when the pirates machine translated dictionary. For that kind of money to do the full Russification.

C
Cheleem 07.01.20

I would agree on the translation of two-over (hee hiiiii)!!!!!

P
Panov Stepan 07.01.20

Without the Russian language*er need no game reading subtitles seriously detract from the gameplay, and leaves only more negative, simply do not read the subs, and the users themselves I'm sure more than 50% of the players the subs do not read, or read but not all! Then the question is, why not buy directly!

V
Vegassix84 07.01.20

It works!
Thank you!
and pirates of all happened.

R
RVD2003 07.01.20

Slyd3r
well, fuck you, the publisher then,not one game from them, do not buy it!

a
angel969 07.01.20

the game seems interesting,but it spoils the lack of voice=\

V
Vanya Melisov 07.01.20

DarkShad0W
You're just like she said! I would have 10 pros set!)
Really pisses the answer is this game does not need a Russian voice acting! Ko-Ko-Ko! Play with the original, it is better, Ko-Ko-Ko!
I have a feeling that all these people will watch the video, which collect games, like mass effect 1 (in the sense of terrible Russian voice acting) and show to warn people that these games over voice soared. But these clowns see enough of these videos and immediately fly to the forums of any game to be clever, that there Russian voice acting is not necessary.

A
AlexKing257 07.01.20

SanSanZ
And all the balls on... Wish some people now!!!
Some szigony that have no pride, no self-esteem !