3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sargarus 07.01.20 06:06 pm

When the pirates? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

When the pirates?
62 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denv3r 35 07.01.20

pLast1c
Go to the fortune teller, there is no Nostradamus

D
DarkStel 07.01.20

pLast1c
Look when he left the pirates last game and you will have a reference point.Maybe a little faster, because engine protection with some updates is the same.

m
macsim702 07.01.20

when cancer at mount whistle

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

pLast1c
tomorrow at midnight released code isomalt

C
Colt47pc 07.01.20

macsim702

Spoiler

a
andryushindv 07.01.20

Bro, a game with 20% discount, 1600r! Really, hard to buy, if you want to play.

L
Lobo 07.01.20

Well, usually the latest protection system denuvo it to crack pirate need 2 weeks but since it's not only the but the denuvo protection system in Uplay will be longer.Easier to just buy and enjoy the game

A
Alkanefell 07.01.20

pLast1cЛично for you today will come in the mail!!

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 07.01.20

do not know when, maybe tomorrow or next week or month

K
KONAN_74 07.01.20

the pirates wanted))) I litsuha never earned...the promised patch never came..but the incentive to not fuck up...

G
Golova Niksona 07.01.20

There's already out on the torrent tracker.
Спойлерyoutube.com

S
S.t.e.n 07.01.20

Nuclear_Prince wrote:
I have a license, I'm not a thief of some kind
Because these are not thieves, the thieves have to eat every year the same pipeline. So I think you already got your revenge.

S
S.t.e.n 07.01.20

Nuclear_Prince wrote:
What does have?
So -you have through power stealing, since stealing is already in the past year count of the same. And I would like to have newer and better Assassin to steal.=).. Play while nichego [about a bunch of games I do not agree with you].
Well, really, seriously...No Assassin yet, which I would like to buy..And will not be until licesnce buy this outright pipeline. +Assassina evolution is on the decline.
...In General a lot of things I could now Topstitch, but...before you, I have long lost interest in such conversations as entities. VS pirate,because in the end they are useless and don't lead.. -stupid argument.

A
Alexander Delorean 07.01.20

When the poor learn to earn.

m
moblin 07.01.20

Alexander Delorean
When there are not salaries in the city for 8K?

C
Cheburashka 07.01.20

pLast1c

The latest version of denova the mean in terms of hacking. Fuck the pirates, it is like Russian roulette and never know when it will be easier licescu with skidochek take :)))

L
LIGHTandDARK4 07.01.20

Haven't heard anything about pirates? I have percent how times have changed. I want to see how she is going to use it. I have the feeling that without a new generation of video cards in this game have nothing to do. Can at least percent until rescued.

k
kot942010 07.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
Will not save.

f
fetch19 07.01.20

andryushindv wrote:
Bro, a game with 20% discount
that there would be need to discount the previous games they buy and not wait for torrents)

L
LIGHTandDARK4 07.01.20

kot942010
I think for this game you will need two 2080ti for my permission?