3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sargarus 07.01.20 06:06 pm

When the pirates? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

When the pirates?
62 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

fetch19
Go into the club to get a 20% promo code in exchange for 100 club units offers yubisoft in their store. Some stores sell or make pre-order at a reduced price. It has long been proven that the buccaneers not affected. Playing in the tops of sales, what else do you need, what's toorent, is unclear.
Do not jump to conclusions.

LIGHTandDARK4
A Modder has revealed the reason for the bad performance Odyssey:
Ssylka:https://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_odyssey/modder_vyyavil_prichinu_plohoj_proizvoditelnost_odyssey-319867/
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
I think for this game you will need two 2080ti for my permission?
Direct amazed that You still, forgive me for being rude, lyapni Slumdog millionaire). And since when is there support for SLI? Here it is about the CPU, and it ran the graphics card to buy. Unrelated topic.
Спойлерhttps://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1940935-Please-add-Nvidia-SLi-support?p=13714734#post13714734
Support SLI in the origin did not matter, why it should happen in Odyssey.

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

The days are gone when pirates were on the day of release,and even before brave gentlemen pirates,it is time to support game developers or to download offline activation(but still pay) and play.

I
Int0xicate 07.01.20

DEDGAMER
Yes, it is a pity a few Grand to spend, but it's not money, it is the warehouse person such a desire to parasitize at the expense of others. But they will vehemently push about small salaries, to test the game on pirates, etc., cheap excuses...

I
Int0xicate 07.01.20

moblin
If not a secret, that's what we have to work with such a small SN?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Most likely SLI will be delivered, this I know for sure. But what I'm not sure about is the fact that 6 cores for this game will be enough.

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

Int0xicate
Int0xicate wrote:
the desire to parasitize at the expense of others.
What a mess, I took the left site copy the game (CTRL + C / CTRL + V) and now I'm a horrible parasite.
Int0xicate wrote:
But they will vehemently push about small salaries, to test the game on pirates, etc
Children's phrase - anyone that hurts. And throw PC players - we bought the game, but the PERC does not support, do not have SSE instructions or we bought the game, but AVX instructions are not present or bought the game, and its console port like this choking PC, which raises a lot of disputes with regards to game performance. same SLI issue here raised. What? How about complaints to the developers?
Tell me, what salary you think is good? For me no less than 40 thousand (the same stamp experts), even though it is not $ 1,000. Let him at least 16, even 25 on life a little.
And Yes, when You licesnce leave the forums pirates? Here especially it is necessary to come and boast of the only licensed copy of the game - look I bought the game! Another Slumdog millionaire. Well done, and pirated Windows to change not want? And to buy a license Yes music albums movies? I have no doubt that You'll incur, which will prove You correct licensions.
Be humble — this is the kind of pride, which is the least annoying others - Jules Renard
Sorry...

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Most likely SLI will be delivered, this I know for sure.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Support SLI in the origin did not matter, why it should happen in Odyssey.
Makes me think... for what it's worth.

I
Int0xicate 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Do not attribute to me what I wrote. I shake the old game and wait for the Repack new products - this is nonsense. If you are interested in the game, go buy and do not suffer garbage and don't make up stupid excuses. Little system the developers are not from the grain you write. And if the game is really miraculously did not go, there is the Internet, the forums, error codes, patches, and more. You only need to strain the brain.
And you, the defenders of piracy, remind me of marginal personalities who dumps climb and build in existence, but the money saved, kicked the system... no offense just don't want to offend. But to me such people are seen. IMHO

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

Int0xicate
I wrote in advance, and You from the back gone (lizhnik correct, the answer is nothing of the sort, just a local hater and a pirate part-time).
Int0xicate wrote:
If you are interested in the game, go buy
You came to convince to buy the game? Ill try, I still did not have the desire. Silently waiting on.
Int0xicate wrote:
Little system the developers are not from the grain you write.
I would rephrase - write from the ceiling, not to mention the fact (support for SSE at the time, and now AVX, extremely unpleasant setup).
Int0xicate wrote:
And if the game is really miraculously did not go, there is the Internet, the forums, error codes, patches, and more.
It helps to run (no). And add SLI support forums, patches and so on. In fact, the optimization is to pull, i.e. to sort out the game engine. Damn, we do it all the time on the forms.
Int0xicate wrote:
And you, the defenders of piracy
Not protect, preserve neutrality. However, modestly silent about the purchases of a license or download from torrents. You try the same, and not have to make excuses here and expose themselves to ridicule.
By the way, the developers become poor, remain without 30 bucks buyer. And Yes, I'm surprised You did not mention refund for a purchase or a demo version for all games. But very well remembered about the ability of the forum to sort out the game engine to support SLI and AVX instructions (AVX - fortunately though, the developer spared).

I
Int0xicate 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well. We still each other not to persuade, topic sracha as old as the world, so each will remain unconvinced.

H
Hulk Crsiston 07.01.20

pLast1c
as I went on the topic knew that there will be many disadvantages and these minusuri criticized denovo where is the logic you criticize a man who is waiting for the hack and then yourself waiting for him is hypocrisy,

K
Komikc 07.01.20

pLast1c
Tomorrow at 14:00 Moscow time.

k
kot942010 07.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
Yes, at least 10, the game does not support sli.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 07.01.20

kot942010
10, I think at the time for her.
But over time, sli will be released. Two weeks later, adds support for Sli for Jurassic World Evolution. On one map no ice to play very demanding games in 4k.

k
kot942010 07.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
In origins never delivered.
Wait wait.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
in most modern games sly no a dead technology ,to fork out the full cost of a video card for a 30% increase in 10% of games ,it's need to be gifted to buy a second card in this situation ,it was easier to take 1080ti ,it would have more sense
Jurassic World Evolution is the game film for kids from 3 to 10 years?

h
helf 07.01.20

Denuvo + VMPROTECT, maybe a year or two will crack..

L
LIGHTandDARK4 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN
I can give you a huge list of good games where there is SLI. It was possible and without SLI to sit, but to play at very high resolutions. From 1080ti it was no use. If you play without SLI in very demanding games in the same 4k, you need to take 2080ti, no less for a comfortable fps

R
Rassvetniy 07.01.20

pirates of the incentive 2000 RS )) please respect the beauty Kaskiv buy the game )

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
if you stand up for slay ,I'd like to have a list of games which it supports
about 2080ti I agree ,but I was discussing specifically vtou the situation and at the time of purchase about 2080ti I think there is still info not what was not .

L
LIGHTandDARK4 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Here is a list of world games support Sli. And in most of the games on my monitor does not play at a comfortable fps, if you use a single card
Spoilerfree GTA
series battlefield
series call of duty
series watch dogs
king ladies Cam
series call of Juarez
series the Witcher
series the Chronicles of Riddick
series krayzisa
series of the edge lights
series of Mas effect
a series of recent fullauto
series dragon h
ABG
series assassins (except the last)
series Deus ex
Arc
series dishonored
doing light
series of dead rising
series shadow warrior
series Batman
tanks
series shadow of Mordor
series tomb raider (don't know about the latter)
series x kom
slipin dogs
series all of the Warhammer 40000 and the total varov
series Rome total war
was medival
oblivion
the metro series
Jurassic Park
half life 2 and add ( with super heavy graphics modes, it even bends the Titans)
series gears of war
series splinter sell
the Hitman series
vampire
division
series GOST Rekun
series serious Sam
mad max
series max Payne
series mortal Kombat
for honor
Eleks