3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drema666 07.01.20 07:02 pm

The problem with the Radeon HD 6850

Good afternoon. During the game hung the computer, the screen became white, like brick walls. Vidyaha Radeon HD 6850 1024MB GDDR5 (256bit). Rebooting did not help - after a welcome screen, a black screen. In safe mode I could. Reinstalled Windows. Set the driver to none. When changing screen resolution it hangs and the image becomes like in the screenshot under the spoiler. Also freezes when moving Windows. Different versions of drivers tried. Tell me please, graphics card died or something to do?
Thank you.

UPD. I don't know if this is in the Everest map status is good, everything is in place so to speak, etc.)

Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 07.01.20

Blade gpu Or memory. In the service repair 2-3 you have also the price will be released

D
Drema666 07.01.20

bloomm
2-3 thousand?)

B
BoBaIIyTuH 07.01.20

Drema666
You can try to vidyuhi roast in the oven (if money for repairs is not). I personally have twice fried GTX 570, now it works. The recipe is simple, remove the system Board cooling together with thermal paste. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put on a baking sheet none (be sure to take a semblance of legs to not sweep the Board when heating small parts) and roast 10 minutes. Then turn off the oven and allow to cool Board right there. It worked for me, but no guarantees in this situation.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 07.01.20

BoBaIIyTuH
local craftsmen were tightened

D
Drema666 07.01.20

BoBaIIyTuH
Oh, extreme repair)

M
Mr.Sirocco 07.01.20

The problem is the video card in its presence, update and do not suffer. But in General try to clean the system or rollback.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 07.01.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
This is a normal variant if no money.

l
legusor 07.01.20

probably the dump of the chip. you can, of course, simply heat with a blow dryer, after which the card will live an indefinite time (maybe a day, maybe year). this problem in General, signals that the chip should be replaced, since the soldering of the substrate (the reballing - not to be confused with the usual warm-up) might not help, because the substrate is soldered to the Board as the chip is soldered to the substrate, and most importantly – the crystal chip over time degrades. therefore it is better to change. the reballing thing is expensive, but the effect of it is often not more than a warm-up which can be done for free. given the model of the card that the reballing that the replacement chip will be absolutely unprofitable business, based on its value. only just raving about the oven not listen. best soldering, but if the arms are straight - prom. Hairdryer, previously shook the entire area around the chip, for example, aluminum foil or overlaid with metal plates, but if you are careful, these measures are not required. procedure warm-up lasts 2-3 minutes. first heat a region of the substrate of the chip to +100-200 Celsius, then at the moment you might hit 400, then a minute again 100-200. give the map to cool down and ready. does not help - change the chip.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.20

I checked the monitor to start
or would launch something that loads the video card but not touching the solution. some sort of furmark.

s
saa0891 07.01.20

Mr.Sirocco wrote:
But in General try to clean the system or rollback.
Spoiler

D
Drema666 07.01.20

MunchkiN 616
anything that requires vidyuhi - hangs the system. even if in task Manager to see it...

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.20

Drema666
so prepare for unplanned upgrade.
you can try as advised to warm up the card but there is likely a problem with the signature in the card itself than the blade chips. and the map is not the hottest.

A
ANCILOZAVR 07.01.20

At me too such was,I think that if I had the thermal paste replaced,it may be carried.And so I does iron warmed and it began to work again.And of course new thermal grease.