3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shokur_98 07.01.20 07:02 pm

Clear Sky VS Call of Pripyat (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Previously, my favorite part was clear Sky but now I'm more inclined to Call of Pripyat. In terms of gameplay SN head above his older brothers. However, in the RFP lacks a lot of what is in the ERS.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
NerAzyl 07.01.20

I myself am a big fan of this game series. I want to say that the first difference SN in the reduced graph. In the RFP, by and large, the world is empty and he's not as dynamic as in ERS. The only thing better than the RFP is very well written side SQ, due to their exports.

w
we get what we deserve 07.01.20

Lean more to the RFP. In Call of Pripyat, less linearity and more freedom of action, can radically affect the game's ending, the side quests in the absolute most interesting and far from additional jobs of old parts in the spirit of Fetch, however, the dynamic and military-political aspects (war of factions) will not yield a clear Sky.

T
T.T.G 07.01.20

The call has brought to mind a project idea which was laid in ERS. And, in theory, was supposed to be implemented back in the Shadows. As there are no irrelevant things in the universe, because of the war faction, namely running back paddocks heavily armed guys, a parody on the cover, is present in ERS, vysery type boss with a health bar etc. But it is better Shadow of Chernobyl yet for many reasons. In particular, the strength of his excellent replayability, in connection with the stump A-life-and that is most close to your original concept in SoC. The wolf, who then moved across half the world and is in the Army Warehouses, recalled about the same A-Life.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 07.01.20

Actually, my favorite part is the shadow, but if you choose cistica and souki, then I will choose zovko. In CHN though, and interesting story, but for me more interesting to play and explore the world in the Nou gameplay more dynamic - ran, was shot, and took all.

O
Ol Rite 20.01.23

I generally love the stalker ZP my favorite series of three parts. Why, firstly, the plot is cool, secondly, the graphics are top and good lighting, and thirdly, there are a lot of mods. Here is my opinion, but I do not argue that the CHN stalker is bad; there
is also an interesting plot, but I prefer ZP.

S
Shomron 20.01.23

Definitely Clear Sky.

L
Lvinomord 20.01.23

Call of Pripyat