3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 17.09.19 06:03 pm

As you look at passing of the old games?

Mick Werner
Don't forget a white shirt and pevcheskogo. And Yes, materka more. And Yes, headband with lethal Muslim. He in the past will take you to play in everything...
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 17.09.19

Mick Werner
+ lately I have developed an Oldfag and I can't play new games.

The disease is treatable with a lobotomy.

A
A.Soldier of Light 17.09.19

As you look at passing of the old games?
Strange question. Given that the topic was off, it was not clear what he meant.
Passing of the old games: old is what? From what year and earlier? I remember the first Cruises was super cool, new-new game of 2007 8) And now it is already *old*?
Or better to take the first Quake, which according to standards of modern shkoloty *very old*...

The second point: the term passing. Pass the game 100%, explaining that where it is, and so on. But you can let's play to do where there is no requirement to collect all the secrets and not die once. So what are we talking about? Letsplay on youtube of the mountain...

M
Mika Verner 17.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
1. I did not run away
2. Plus opinion, the concept of old age too vague. Especially if it comes from newpage, classifies to the old games, GTA 4, and X2 is
Don't know why I threw up this topic, wanted to make a channel with passages in the form of reviews instead of a letsplay, but no doubt a lot of time and skills is not enough. Can anyone dare to such an experiment.

M
MelShlemming 17.09.19

Mika Verner wrote:
I did not run away
And why are you guys post deleted?

y
yariko.v 29.09.20

Old games are more valuable and interesting even some new games. And they are less demanding, and can easily start, for example, on a not very new graphics card GF9800.
Therefore, lately often I play some not very new, but interesting game. Now, for example, the furrow of space in the "Space Rangers." This game is relevant and interesting to this day, although the original game has been more than 10 years old.

S
Spiny 29.09.20

RTX 2080 Ti, i7 8700k, 32GB of ez and play in everything (gta 3, xenus 1 recalled, overlord, etc..).

R
Real Slim Shady 29.09.20

Myself, well, if there is no desire - watch the passage of the old game at Kuplinov, and then want to go through it again and that's all

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.09.20

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory version of Stim.

m
masha 17.10.20

Old games, on Dandy for example dozens of times to pass one place, then just on reflexes pass, very distracting and relaxing, I noticed, the whole game is.
It somehow develops memory, as a child I played a lot, from which the memory to the levels I had 100%, from memory in the notebook drew levels and all the seditions, remembered where that lies and hidden.

I've given up on new games, I've got enough old ones.

K
KrisKross 03.11.20

I call of duty 4, 5 times passed, all those who at that time were styst helped to pass
I really liked it.

P
Pecos_Bill 30.12.20

Yes, good. There used to be a lot of good games with an interesting plot and gameplay, and it doesn't matter what year to play them. The main thing is that you are interested. This is not a greedy man.

T
Theo Krause 30.12.20

Now I'm playing the remaster of the Mafia, it does not roll like the original. There is something unique in this game besides graphics. Despite all its shortcomings, it is more interesting to play it than the remake, which is striking, because all the characters in the remake have become dashing witches, even the pissing Ralphie and he strives to insert a hairpin.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.12.20

Fallout pass: Spirit of fallen worlds

Theo Krause Theo Krause
wrote:
Despite all its shortcomings, it is more interesting to play it than in the remake
In the remake, friends are immortals, and the controls are optimized for the gamepad, which simplifies aiming while driving. In the remake, friends do not have a health scale.

F
Fobi 05.01.21

Positively, I often replay games like
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1-2
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Overlord
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

P
Playshner 11.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
Svetyn Soldier, how you were - blah, blah, blah ... so it remained ...)))

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

Playshner
I am ready to discuss with you the questions that interest you, you are our old master))
For example, in Ukraine, Belarus or Russia. Not interested in politics? It is also possible in religion. Either in a separate topic in these areas, or, if you wish, in a personal. If you are not weak, if you are not a demagogue, not a troll, but an adequate person, able to logically explain your position. Welcome.

P
Playshner 25.01.21

A.Soldier of Light

R
RicoChico 25.01.21

Now I'm ready to watch only streams of old games with the participation of some kind of Madison.
There are many reasons why you do not want to contact them.

P
Playshner 29.01.21

And I play with pleasure, I DO PLAY, and do not go through ... old, my favorite games ... It's like rereading your favorite book, favorite poems ... The most interesting thing is that you often learn something new .. ...