3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buffalo099 08.01.20 12:09 pm

The most terrible moments (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

The most terrible moments
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreeN MaN 08.01.20

where a maniac-a victim in a school drawer take a picture , you say tipo zoom in on it (fucking true) , and the buff will TURN SHARPLY AND GRAB the NECK !!!,chair wash your had:)))))

A
AssFet 08.01.20

creepy moments there's honestly enough especially.when your back in the head with a crack.

P
Percival CoX 08.01.20

GreeN MaN +1
he almost fucked up!!!

h
hou5e 08.01.20

the game has a lot of unexpected things, one of them, when the stiff jumps at you from the balcony 8O I almost crap PPC :)

L
Lora 08.01.20

I was terrified when I passed the area, clearing it from enemies and still attacked me from behind. There are some enemies fall from the ceiling (especially in metro). And so it went, looking all the time...

B
Burnoutman 08.01.20

Yes, there is the whole game is terrible, these homeless people are a dime a dozen. But with a locker, Yes, there he was criminosa much:)

X
XTRihanNa 08.01.20

it was still sykotno, when it was necessary to open the cupboard where typically the kits, and there the woman was sitting type fearsa girl and your arms are running

i
igorrr37 08.01.20

Among the burned racks afraid to go, they're jumping everywhere.

v
vanoxer 08.01.20

The worst moment was when I killed,I then yelled obscenities,and the mother was near,I made her scared

G
Guest 08.01.20

I'll list the highlights if you don't mind
1)in an abandoned school, I went on the cabinets with the door of the Cabinet =D then UV I was told to find the trail I found I rose and said to open it and there is Mr.the tibbits without a hand(his hand still on the basketball basket hung in the gym),I am sfotkal,rose looked up and said face to a picture I brought and he woke up and said help ,I pulled him out he padoh.and then it was funny when he pulled him up said:rose, call an ambulanceand then beneath him a pool of blood began to flow he saysAlthough there...cancel XA
2)when Ethan vmetro fell asleep he dreamed(or maybe not) that his full mutant wanted to eat
3)Bart's Department store manikin all dirty bearded is on the rack leaned the rack I took it and woke up for a stick I ran a little naperala ,then I re-downloaded (Choteau happened) came to him from him with a Taser,he was yelling and died.
4)and when in the Apple orchard you are looking for mystery scary to walk because you're alone and it's dark....
5)at the end of where to guinovart between mercy or murder of the nephew of vanhorn if to spare(and I did it by accident) he then shot himself around you and Malcolm vanhorn mutants are and oblizyvala
6)at the end when Ethan goes to the bathroom he was sick in the sink he turns around and there is http://www.playground.ru/gallery/condemned_criminal_origins/14253/

T
Tony_Gognitti 08.01.20

Rosa call an ambulance
I wonder what the ambulance xD had on a gun shot did not go there where all sorts of mutants hanging around, and the walls bathed in blood)))

M
Mr. Romero 08.01.20

annealed)

b
babl-trabl 08.01.20

3 the moment.
1) Climb through the fence going down the loader and then a hobo jumps back and as I Snap on the back piece of plywood! I flew head over heels down and fell right into the crowd of drunks, hungry up my ass))
2) When the one-armed man in the locker and woke up.
3) When you need with the UV lamp to wander around the basement, while the back almost silently sneaking up on monstraki.

m
mikoka 08.01.20

I presrele when a woman is terrible out of the closet jumped out suddenly))

P
Pigling 08.01.20

this man was

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 08.01.20

Department store...

B
BioGen 08.01.20

Very many, but the most memorable is the school locker with the reanimated corpse and of course the ending is bad)

M
Magnum 500 08.01.20

But what about the cook and her pathetic lot