3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FDSH 08.01.20 12:09 pm

Notes of a maniac (talk game) (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

The game, which led to the development Monolith Productions simultaneously with F. E. A. R. -
Condemned: Criminal Origins
First released on X-box 360 and PC will be released in the spring of the current year. Made on the engine that F. E. A. R., and boasts very good graphics.

In General, the same firms but without the dead girls;)
48 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeronimo 08.01.20

Che video gambling I was not impressed, Yes there are soft shadows Yes, there are all the features from F. E. A. R. and more, played even better, but it is the same eggs only in profile. Nothing new but slaughter I will not see, but the story Pustovoi to an FBI officer probably took from the movie Insomnia with al Pacino. However this is just my opinion, Call Of Ctulhu: Dark corners of the earth I liked more and I will certainly play it.

A
Afanasy 08.01.20

passed on box360,game is better than fear(on the graph and plot)

F
FDSH 08.01.20

Not, so to play is certainly worth it... but F. E. A. R. is better
IMHO

U
Untoxa 08.01.20

Definitely will, although I'm still in FEAR did not play ..... the first upgrade need to do to check out the game in full.

H
Homyak-Dzheday 08.01.20

I'm in Monolith sad :( They release for the second game,with the potential of this hit,but the implementation of all the ideas in these games really sucks...

That it will look like a Boxing Game

D
Dan4MerC 08.01.20

I'm not from the UK and will take just pirates...still not multiplayer anything will not !

T
Tigra 08.01.20

On the box the game looks better and is also better than most powerful PC. But the game itself is just a copy of F. E. A. R. gameplay (same uniform), but overall it is slightly better than the S. T. R. A. X.'and

i
iLaniUS 08.01.20

How pogamat want in the grid, whom are not current are asked to download this game from Internet(the net is rather weak),all in the scrap :( .And play TACK HOCHETSYA .

m
mkassidy 08.01.20

I went here today and say that FEAR sucks..=) this is my opinion. In condé's all very well optimized it is, and FEAR retarding. The plot is interesting, the atmosphere is great, all great rating 95%=)

R
Rafael_Neo 08.01.20

started to play it ....so...kuil DVD drive..estessno singed damn...and once again regretted obmatyukali our piratical..translation...lazy damn...put the text in the PROMT and everything in the game...just a scribe..turned off nafig comments and listening to English.it..so clear ))
Weapons MALOOO!! ))) you have to fight with anything....ahh...sorry nezya at least 2 weapons at once...heh...well..Nitsche break through )

D
Dan4MerC 08.01.20

No fiskas one current weapon that's a good one and nkiac there is a floor 20 guns...

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 08.01.20

Game,super,finally damn real..a Bit of STRAKHOVOE,but th the worst at that short...Damn desire to have a part 2.

l
lord_eclipse 08.01.20

And in my vzgdyad very chic Thriller! Fear certainly was not so terrible and had such a sense of presence!In Feare I hadn't been afraid and just drenched the bastards until I said it was a horror movie and be afraid. Only after that I began to react to all sorts of antics of the writer. And everything is very realistic and captures from the first minute! 9 out of 10!!!!

B
BIKIHG 08.01.20

Much scarier than FEAR IMHO, because dead girls are already not starshno, and shot up Phili addicts and maniacs, murderers, Kaifu..

p
parallax 08.01.20

yoprst... how do I subscribe to this topic O_o

G
Gosha lk 08.01.20

Yes,condemed really a terrible toy,before that terrible that I'm afraid to get the diagnostics tools,I think:as if not profit.Fear is not the same.

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 08.01.20

Tin I on dis beat,now I'm afraid to install...Races decided to 2 locatii proshol unseasoned Udall))

Z
Zoidberg2009 08.01.20

A very cool game. The episode in the locker room - just super!
Well, the mission at Apple farm, just super. Waiting for all the time where someone will jump out and no one was there. The suspense of the highest class. Hitchcock would have been pleased.

L
Lora 08.01.20

Yes, the game is very interesting. Original story - when the normal police chase for a serial killer turns into THAT. All these noises and mysterious sounds,the constant expectation that something terrible will happen. Of course, a little strained in the process of searching for clues - you just have to turn and push buttons when you are asked. Long thought it would be better if the hero were not given such hints. In the end I decided that if the hero was given complete freedom and removed tips, it would seriously complicate passage. Here, probably, as elsewhere, the Golden middle. For example, when the hero reaches the desired room or to the desired location, he reported that the next clue. And then the hero chooses the right tool, surveying the room with all kinds of detectors available, finds evidence and, again, thinks to do: to photograph, to take the analysis of a substance or something. This would remove the feeling that you lead by the hand, and you're just a bystander.
I also often wanted to use gas detector for the detection of corpses of birds, but this was only possible when developed allow. It would be nice if detectors could get, when they want.

I
Ithan 08.01.20

Super game something!!! Loved it! Only here very disappointed that you can't just fists to fight, and opponents can, and we do not(( And the game is super