3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FDSH 08.01.20 12:09 pm

Notes of a maniac (talk game) (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

The game, which led to the development Monolith Productions simultaneously with F. E. A. R. -
Condemned: Criminal Origins
First released on X-box 360 and PC will be released in the spring of the current year. Made on the engine that F. E. A. R., and boasts very good graphics.

In General, the same firms but without the dead girls;)
48 Comments
Sort by:
l
live_4_ever 08.01.20

Today at home on your computer found .EXE . Thought the game probably downloaded the (apparently) long ago and forgot about this game. Installed it and...almost ofigel. So delayed that even can't stop. Came only to write about this game. Here's a game I've long wanted to direct a breath of air and shook. However it will be necessary then and the second part is to find and play.

The main thing that the plot is good. Reminiscent of the film about the Cannibal: Red Dragon or something...so. Okay I go to play.

10 out of 10.

L
Lora 08.01.20

I didn't expect it to be so interesting =) Just took all the SH, RE, and then wanted to find a game similar to them. I read somewhere on the forum in the relevant subject that the Condemned - just such a game. It is a pity that in the second part I play with my PC.

a
atmaROZ 08.01.20

Laura -Dancer of shadows
Crying in the mutual divided by mutual consent,... P-A-H-E-M-U? The logic of their killer as a game, something that we are deprived of the opportunity to beat the homeless in more severe conditions,without the stun gun - otherwise as beneath one's dignity not to call. The type of posturing as CoD with the third part - NEITHER,NOR PEOPLE. Because PI-XIU to ignore as it is not very clever,though coderate realized this quickly,and that's fine.But is it not a shame???,lamotta as Flirty SHL..Ki,when people are EAGER MAA!

R
R1mMoN 08.01.20

Wow this game has left a sea vspominai mikolevykh a bunch of chances and not wasted a couple of hours after it nor any film longer produces the impressions going everything else is just toys

B
BioGen 08.01.20

It is difficult to impress me BUT this game for the first time had a deep impression on me, at that time it was the best horror game that I played years later is almost the highest place.

v
vstorspb 08.01.20

At the time, loved this game can be interesting even in our time.

S
Sayman95 08.01.20

Theme created 12 years ago. Interestingly, the author still alive?

M
Magnum 500 08.01.20

I level metro and school and still enjoy. There's nothing like it to this day.