3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 08.01.20 12:10 pm

Leak video memory (Terminator: Resistance)

During the game, the memory is gradually loaded up to the max and pretty fast. The decrease in graphics quality settings reduces the load on the graphics card, but the leaked memory is not affected.
Repack by xatab [v 1.028 b] from 4.01.2020 (with crack).
Who met with this, and what I was doing.
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
pckot01 08.01.20

Yes , indeed there is such an hour of the game the amount of used memory was increased from 3 to 5 GB . More than an hour I don't have the patience to play but I have 8 gb , I think that's enough , what's your none?

l
legusor 08.01.20

Google tweaks specifically for gaming on the unreal engine 4.
this game is the engine.ini file and is editable.
there are specific commands that govern the mode of loading of textures and the amount of available buffer memory for this purpose. settings is to limit and control as you please.
detailed ini tweaks I've seen you last outer worlds and star wars fallen jedi order. in the past I played with Takami for an unlimited filling of the video buffer and upload all the textures in the areas of time that were no small friezes.

v
vftor 08.01.20

pckot01
I have a GTX 770 4GB. Usually I have it loaded at 50% (GPU and VRAM). In this game play on high, but FPS limited to 30. Played OK. This is not a speed race, and survivor.
I've seen that stuff in a racing game Wreckfest with the Russian interface, but when I installed the same game with English interface, the leakage of video memory was not.

v
vftor 08.01.20

legusor
OK, I'll dig.