3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamut95 17.09.19 06:05 pm

Your buildings v2 (Fallout 4)

Continuing the theme of Your building. Here we post screenshots of your beautiful and not very beautiful buildings. Definitely keep the screenshots under the spoiler!

79 Comments
Sort by:
377885207 17.09.19

John Hawkins
Worthy

D
Dzhon Hokkins 17.09.19

Three hundred seventy seven million eight hundred eighty five thousand two hundred seven
Thank you .

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.09.19

John Hawkins
You have a normal PC and I have a bucket.And dough on new present.

D
Dzhon Hokkins 17.09.19

Cheburator Founder
It doesn't matter who has what ) . The most important is the willingness and ability of the rest - simple game Mechanics , nothing more . Well, like Lorne tried to do .
Check this out - there's a boy on a weak PC does everything :

And a computer store ) .

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.09.19

John Hawkins
I have not just a weak PC and a bucket!!4GB RAM.
And I don't build so.Just clean the house and inside the beds poke.All.

D
Dzhon Hokkins 17.09.19

4Gb can be increased up to 64 - all will depend on the volume of the stick . In Windows provided for this - called ReadyBoost when a removable media device ( flash memory ) is used as an additional resource to cache data frequently run programs, instead of the slower swap file ( this is the m 2 sata does not appear , and before him was another SSD ), which allows to accelerate the execution time of the read-write data and has a positive effect on system performance . Though more than 2 times to indicate the amount under this option is not recommended . Ie 4 + 6 ( or 8) = a lot more to launch the desired application ( in this case games ) .

n
nikita2112 17.09.19

Just today, downloaded the game with all DLC (before that I played on one of the first versions), and there's a lot of fun things appeared in the construction menu. Have all the settlements to rebuild. By the way, one piece has already found a use:
Punish the bad settlers

v
valegorr 17.09.19

With all sorts of mods for the construction of
Sanctuary Hills
Spoiler

Red rocket
Spoiler

t
thunderok 17.09.19

yo Bros, I understand that generally not the topic, but are there any mods on the transmission line, which are configured to turn on/off more than 10 seconds, I want to make a work schedule for all business, but activate the siren of the completion of work through every 10 seconds as if not a channel, thanks in advance!!! Kiss on the cheek.

M
MagicHero 17.09.19

thunderok
I haven't used these switches but what if we say to put them one after another to each successive switched 10 seconds after the flow of energy. So you can make the time what you need.

v
vel800 17.09.19

Found, so far, the only Red Rocket in the Nuka-World and decided to study Snap's Build. Just can not understand. Only came the first settler, building is over. You can't build anything, although the mod to the removal of restrictions is built I other settlements more than that. Inside, while not heralded.
Spoiler

P
Portmen 17.09.19

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Z
Zolotko555 17.09.19

Spoiler

v
vel800 17.09.19

Settlement Cores - the World (Safari).
Spoiler
/>
Another small Outpost into a Nucleus - World.
Spoiler

A castle within a castle.
Spoiler

c
calahansa 17.09.19

Oil production platform, converted the inhabitants of the wasteland under the settlement..
Spoiler

c
calahansa 17.09.19

Waterline Hotel

Spoiler

c
calahansa 17.09.19

Oil platform in the Gulf between Warwick farm and the Atomic Cats.
Spoiler

S
Sheril 17.09.19

the muralists!

c
calahansa 17.09.19

Red Rocket Mansion

Spoiler

r
ripvango 17.09.19

I'm modest, most importantly, so comfortable. ) Rusalochka in the Country crossing

Spoiler
In the future going poglobalnee screwed...