3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BECOME 08.01.20 12:13 pm

How to run a full game using a new demo \"Detroit: Become Human\"? (Detroit: Become Human)

Now I saw that there is demo but tell me where and what files to throw to run through a demo of the full game.

(If you have files throw sylko to jump)
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 08.01.20

Mr_Alexey777
Chances are that until now NOTHING. For a game no one has hacked. And I apparently fixed hole in the old demo, when it was removed from the store so no one else using this hole was not able to run a full game, and now they supposedly have posted a new demo in the store, polixeni hole from the pirates. That is, today, the way you run the full game through the demo IMPOSSIBLE. And wait there is only a full-fledged hacking from hackers CODEX, or from others.
I've been waiting for sitting much, and really want to play this in Detroit, but can not jump higher when you can't the Incentive to buy the game and when you depend on hackers. My advice is patience and wait for a miracle.

B
BECOME 08.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
Sorry((

D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

Don't know if it works now, throw the files of the original game in the demo with replacement)

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.01.20

Dead Skinhead
What do you think? Think about it logically, if it all just worked like you suggested him to do, it probably would have torrents posted to working game, in the same way starting the game. But on torrents games no, yesterday, I checked it, when I saw this topic created to know, then what to write here in response to the person who created this topic with the question. So as I already said above that today, the launch of full-fledged pirates Detroit - IMPOSSIBLE without hacking.
POINT. And this theme can be here to close, because there's nothing more to discuss until you break into the game.

D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
I played Detroit in this way, so don't policy)

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.01.20

Dead Skinhead
When you were playing pirate is Detroit in such a way you described above? It was before I removed the demo from the store, or after they have added a new demo to the store?
If you played before they removed the demo from the store, then it is understandable why you could then run game, because at that time, they have not piixel hole in the demo version of the game. And they removed the game from the store I think for what reason? And I'll tell you what. To pofiksit this the hole as a defense against pirates, so they couldn't have done more in such a simple way to run the full game.
That is, now, with a new demo version of the game that you developed back to the store, start a full game, not work, because they are not stupid, and piixel that hole in the demo version of the game. So the old way of running the game, it is likely that it is now NOT WORKING. What need or a new way of starting to think and look for, or wait for the full game hacking from hackers. And the third option is not given. All. End of story. Nothing more to discuss until you crack the game, or while craftsmen, you will not find a new way to run a full game through the demo version of the game. POINT.

D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
After I added a new demo I played, all that is necessary to the author is after a release build of the game and the demo in EGS)

B
BECOME 08.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Let's say if another method works, where to get after a release build?

D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

BECOME
Write in Google: rip detroit become human, the first link) check

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Well, Japan's a mother! I can not understand if today you can still start a full-fledged pirates, with the new demo, then why is there still no one puts this still WORKING method on a torrent for all ????? Is one just about this method not know? Or all just shit on Detroit, and therefore nobody posts?
By the way, we forgot one IMPORTANT detail that the Detroit version is also updated. Out already one patch for the game which fixes game crashes, makes the game more STABLE.
And usually with refreshed games, and protection too there update, to be more difficult to hack the hackers. I ask, an updated version of Detroit after the release of the first patch, can now pirates will start using the updated demo version of the game? The answer to this question can only know only one, who is now playing a full on pirates with the first patch and updated demo. And only this person knows 100% how to launch thousands of the game, and can give full instructions for running the pirates.
But there is a sense this workhorse to upload to the TORRENT, and there in the description to indicate the working instructions for running the updated version of the game after the release of the first patch, and after a new demo version of the game in the store. The only question is who will release the game on torrent ?????

l
legusor 08.01.20

no way. there is now a theme with the demo and the old tokens denuvo is not a channel.
today, this method still works with beyond: two souls.

D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
Here's a bypass, and do not argue with people if I know nothing)
https://yadi.sk/d/cPD13OpWo1V__w

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Or I don't understand something, or are you RILEY reflist. You recorded your videos, you start the game in Detroit? But in the video you showed how you launched the DEMO, not the full pirates, this is the first.
And you constantly there the error the system cannot find the path specified.
That is, such error was present, I think we all initially, before the release of the first patch yet.
And after the first patch, but fixed this annoying bug, and now it is no one anymore who have the game patched to the incentive. And you have this error still popping up. This means that you have a version of the game, the first, and not the updated first patch. Because you not you game. And pirates, nobody had updated the game because it no one has hacked. Even the first version of the game, not hacked. Not to mention for the second version of the game with the patch. Smekaesh?
So that you specifically would like us all to show on your video? This is something I can not understand.
There is no how to start. Video without words. The running game has been in DEMO. There's just nothing to watch. Riley say. Or maybe I'm blind, stupid, and something I did not see it, or just do not understand. And maybe you then can explain to me or all of us here, THAT WE had to SEE ON YOUR VIDEO ON YOUR LINK ??????????
I think I was right initially, this man created the theme, when I wrote him a reply the first message that today, a full launch of the game pirates Detroit is IMPOSSIBLE because of the fixed holes in the demo, and not hacking sewn of Denovo. And you just picked up and really started all there to mislead, and ROOFLITE that pirates start.
AGAIN. IF YOU COULD NOW RUN THE PIRATES IN DETROIT, AND FULLY GO THROUGH THE WHOLE STORY CAMPAIGN AT THE EXPENSE OF THE DEMO VERSION OF THE GAME, SUCH A HAND WOULD LAY ON THE RUSSIAN TORRENTS. WHY DON'T YOU INCLUDE THE LOGIC ?????
How am I still here needs to explain it to you so you understand it? Hard case.
In General, I expect a full-fledged hacking of Detroit, or actually working way to run Detroit, which will spread on the torrent. And here, I argue not anymore, and to prove to someone who doesn't understand that the game updated with the first patch and updated demo at the store, start a full campaign is IMPOSSIBLE. THE TOPIC IS CLOSED.

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.01.20

BECOME
Look what I wrote in his great reply to that dude, who here proves to us all that the way you run campaigns in booty Detroit - a POSSIBLE.
You should know all about it when you'll read me at the bottom of the topic. Because as I already think that this guy just ROFIT here and tries to mislead, for that he certainly is a BIG MINUS. And I seem to have the rights that were here originally, when the first and correct answer, written in your address, today, updated the game in Detroit with the first patch and updated demo version of the game in the store, run. And so it is. Otherwise, such a working distribution of the game, already put on the well-known torrents. Logical? But it is nowhere. This means that now this OLD method no longer works, for developed all popisali to anymore this one is way old, could not run the pirates, and to fully complete the campaign. I argue that dude, and he doesn't understand and tries to prove to us that clear. And in the video at his link that he CATAPULTED. there is about anything, it revealed. So I do not advise you to download his videos, for you there will not see anything useful. He there stupid store ran a demo game and showed what type of game working, and it showed that the pirates runs working with a full story campaign.

D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

Patrick Kharkov
Facepalm
I've already written that is necessary in order to make the bypass, take the files of the original game and throws with replacement in the folder demos. What do you understand? And this error can be removed, to help Google)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 08.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Do not argue with this hysterical. Read it all and failed. I play with the release to bypass through the demo, and even updated, he did not understand that no pirates, but there is not Ostanina vulnerability and we use it. Close the topic.

D
Dead Skinhead 08.01.20

POLKOVNIK2005
I too now shake build 2330, I want to check how this version will behave in the bypass, and it is impossible to play on not updated)

K
Kirill Shakun 08.01.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Dead Skinhead

Mein gott. I read your discussion...you say that the demo works. But you now create a new ACC EGS, and there try to carry out these manipulations.

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Do you now realize that you have a version of Detroit, the first since release, and that you have it does not updated the first released a patch that fixes the most annoying bug that you have to VIDOS pop up constantly, and that I give 100% guarantee that the updated version of the game with the first patch, and with a new demo, you play a full campaign not play.
And then you finally HEAR that I'm already the second day here, tried to explain. Good luck.
I look forward to a full hacking game from CODEX to without all these Demos, and dances with tambourines it was possible to run the game directly through the shortcut on the desktop))))))))) I Think that a dream about it.

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.01.20

Kirill Shakun
I told him for the second day trying to explain that an updated version of Detroit since the release of the first patch, and since the upgrade the demo version of the game in the store, which developed piixel 'hole so the pirates are unable to circumvent in this way the protection of Denovo, and play polnocennyh campaign in the game, and he like me or doesn't hear, or just not reading my verbatim reply comments, and therefore proves something. And now, only now he realized that he works this way to run a Detroit in the original version of the game since release yet, but that he has not even tried to run the game, after the first release of the patch. Can you imagine? LO. I'm yelling))))))) these Are the same people.