3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GlProxy 17.09.19 06:06 pm

Quantum Break doesn't start, closes immediately (Quantum Break)

Quantum Break doesn't start, closes immediately

The only thing found in the system, you receive the error"Registration of the DCOM server App is not made within the allotted timeout

Who ever was?
97 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlProxy 17.09.19

felistake
Well, I 9450 still waiting for the patch and a bunch of people, too

f
felistake 17.09.19

GlProxy
It is strange

A
Aleksey20112 17.09.19

there was a problem: the second you start the download and immediately flies. Pirates. Earlier start, even not much lag. Now twice reset - and though that.

f
felistake 17.09.19

GlProxy need instructions for Prots not lower than sse4.1,just mine, and especially yours, their and support ,so it's probably not the processor

t
timniki 17.09.19

Once started, but in English.yaz. then I tried three other ripka and it's not aktiviziruyutsya. With the RED TEXT on the previous package. Maybe the old package is necessary as that to remove?

t
timniki 17.09.19

Thank you, it is not necessary. IT TURNED OUT THAT THE EXACT PROBLEM RENAMING THIS FOLDER. Windo...1.7 or 1.6 ..1.5..

G
GlProxy 17.09.19

The developers have updated the game needs to make money, has anyone checked?

m
matrixua 17.09.19

current fanaah spustilsja and I have a intel quad core q8400 (b as % of a server not bad ) but he does not have sse4.2. now what?

777Pelmen777 17.09.19

I have a 965BE with a Hairdryer, a moment, and closes the window with two persons preodolen, but after that the window screen is completely white and appears a mini window with a BREAK button and everything. Probably due to one gig on the video card( GTX460.

E
Egor007 17.09.19

On my intel core 2 quad start.
Quantum.Break.Universal.Crack.with.SSE_Voksi
Спойлерhttp://sendfile.su/1270430

f
felistake 17.09.19

Egor007
So throw normal life,and not referring to left-wing sites

S
SaIIIa 17.09.19

why release a game under Windows 10 if Windows 10 still supports everything, and PLUS - the Windows 10 is constantly looking for unlicensed software on a computer. Here is a direct witch hunt of some sort. One after the other I had deleted the Repack, antivirus and even SpyBot, which I defended. And when it touched the Holy - office 2010, Windows 10 when it is blocked, I understand that Windows 10 is still the shit and went back to seven.

S
SaIIIa 17.09.19

your pirate does not run most likely it is for this reason that Windows 10 is stable persistently on the computer looking for pirated versions of the programs and removes them. Why then this OS for you?

C
Cka.T 17.09.19

How to run Intel Core 2 Quad ??? Help.

M
Mr.Basuha 17.09.19

Cka.T
Has launched on Rosignano Q8400 to 3.2 GHz + Asus GeForce GTX 750 Ti + 8GB RAM.
Played 20 minutes at the same time monitors the temperature and the load on the processor and graphics card, and then came to the conclusion that I Mirror's Edge Catalyst loading and the processor and graphics card more than Quantum Break. FPS drops to 14 frames above-mentioned\s only when moving. Worth a stay as the FPS jumps sometimes up to 25 frames. The lab was given once 30 frames, but is it worth to move as the fall to 10-14, and given the fact that the permission 1680 on 1050 plus included masturbirovala, smoothing.

C
Cka.T 17.09.19

Mr.Basuha
So how do you Quantum Break started? After all, we have an old CPU. And the game starts does not recognize them and is blocking.

M
Mr.Basuha 17.09.19

Download emulator http://www.playground.ru/redirect/software.intel.com/en-us/articles/pre-release-license-agreement-for-intel-software-development-emulator-accept-end-user-license-agreement-and-download and unzip its contents into game folder, namely in dx11.. Then create a shortcut from a file sde.exe and in properties of this shortcut in the string Object: append -- SmartSteamLoader.exe (without the quotes).
You should get something like:
D:\Games\Quantum Break\dx11\sde.exe -- SmartSteamLoader.exe
Next - start the game from the created shortcut (you may need administrator rights)

M
Mr.Basuha 17.09.19

Cka.T
The interesting thing is that it works on all settings almost the same)

C
Cka.T 17.09.19

Mr.Basuha
Thanks I hope to get

C
Cka.T 17.09.19

Mr.Basuha
Did everything as said, zero emotion from the game. Oh, and because you want to play it.