3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GlProxy 17.09.19 06:06 pm

Quantum Break doesn't start, closes immediately (Quantum Break)

Quantum Break doesn't start, closes immediately

The only thing found in the system, you receive the error"Registration of the DCOM server App is not made within the allotted timeout

Who ever was?
97 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Basuha 17.09.19

Cka.T
You have a pirate or a license?

Z
ZM_SlayeR 17.09.19

I hope this was so help, I had a problem with the launch, it was basically an update for windose download. https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/kb/2999226 link to off site we need updates!

C
Cka.T 17.09.19

Mr.Basuha
Pirates of course.

M
Mr.Basuha 17.09.19

SmartSteamLoader there?

M
Mr.Basuha 17.09.19

I just started with a tablet from Voksi, there was SmartSteamLoader and everything went

C
Cka.T 17.09.19

Mr.Basuha
SmartSteamLoader no. Steam on the computer either, removed. Put Repack by xatab, and a tablet skidrow. All to no avail

M
Mr.Basuha 17.09.19

Cka.T
Put the tablet from Voksi. She's there as the emulator is steam and there will be this file.

C
Cka.T 17.09.19

Mr.Basuha
Good)

s
saa0891 17.09.19

Cka.T

Download for better a normal repak with tablet MEX,there are no dances with a tambourine.

C
Cka.T 17.09.19

saa0891
Downloaded the Repack Mechanics

A
Aleksey Vygodin 17.09.19

I have a Repack Mechanics does not start. When launching issues, Missing features of the CPU. What to do? Here is my system

V
Vasek Vasekk 17.09.19

1.Buy new percents(and hence the mother and RAM).The game needs SSE 4.2(or rather, the popcnt instruction from him)
2.To try to run through the emulator (it will be 5-10 fps)
3.To pass this game.
4 to Watch the passage on YouTube.

A
Aleksey Vygodin 17.09.19

Will have this game to be postponed until better times.

A
Aleksandr S15 17.09.19

Mr.Basuha, and what to do if there is no file SmartSteamLoader instead QuantumBreak.exe? Just tried to change the title, nothing happens. Launcher Repack is a folder level above. Anything you can do?

a
aleks17 17.09.19

Vygoda
The processor is already ancient, even on a Core 2 Quad Q9400 will be a drawdown, for emulation. Change the platform

N
NIKOMENNN 17.09.19

Mr.Basuha
KLASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPANOS MAN! !!! WELL, I LIKE FPS RULES!

-
-E L A N U- 17.09.19

Had same problem, could not run. But found in the folder with the game file run.bat and quietly start.