3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valkotman 08.01.20 12:17 pm

Impressions of the game (Just Cause 3)

Started, played for an hour. I hope this is only the beginning the story on a serious smach served. And it is not time to start, already free the dictator the rebels kokoko. Grifoni basically nice. The auto-aiming enabled by default and not found how to disable. The area not yet examined, first hour in fact learning. But thumps-Bach all good, colorful. I heard the joists complain, but I'm not, it works fine.
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masky76 08.01.20

The localization is great ......the course with the police from Garavello umlilo,the play stands.

V
ValentinK33rus 08.01.20

If you are expecting a full frangez, especially the sensational 2nd part where everything was perfect... you are waiting frustrations.

At this time, the campaign decided that the main thing in this game to blow shit up and that's it !
A feeling that drove the quick button and PC said play. One office has already been killed on the away Zhedanov to play. The main delusion that Rico made it impossible to run. Hook machine zooms to the nearest whole stuff.

The game has no saves, you have to run from point to point, it's not like 2nd part was stored in 10 cells. The place of the main menu the game loads the last checkpoint without asking you. On top of the already downloaded games serves you the main menu.
Voice even and normal, but what makes the characters talking about bashing her head in a facepalm. The animation is very clumsy, no logic in what is happening.

The whole game is tuned for stand, cryptic, confusing menu, no half a liter with a map you will not understand.
More developed both connect them with the services and on the screen constantly out beat your records and you cannot disable this annoying old. It is not clear why this is done.

Machine as was with the curve control in the 2nd part - and left. Control helicopters duck all messed up, now does not work at the same time to gain altitude, and tilt the whole machine forward.

I would also like to remember the marks on the screen, they behave totally inadequate, a feeling that where not turn the label necessarily is for you, in consequence of which it's impossible to understand where to go.

And for dessert: optimization - ... ... ...

K
Kapitan Kote 08.01.20

The game was made by another unit it turns out,the new American, the main people who worked on part 2, did mad max. I Thought that the physicist will make, as in it, and make it generally miserable in this regard again

K
Kasaler 08.01.20

Main complaint is the lack of degradability.

A
Altanhan 08.01.20

The appearance of the characters in the game worked great on the background of Fallout 4 - just space.
Gazebo - learn! Todd Howard squeezed the money for decent designers.

s
serjik77 08.01.20

The common edge lights with a third person, a storm of enthusiasm is not exactly...

[
[CYBERPUNK] 08.01.20

The first thing that is worth mentioning because it is a complete Russification, story dialogue, the dialogue of random NPCs, radio.
Shooting is done better than in the second part, the weapon feels arcadiana, but still.
Cars, management not very good, there are individual samples which are easy to manage and have complete irons.
Helicopters, flying at them is made pretty well, no crap no.
Tanks,armored personnel carriers, driving is a pleasure, especially shooting.
Now in the capture technology, hacking terminals do not need to enter the numbers (1-4) as in the second part, now everything is at the touch of a button. Don't know whether it is good or bad, but in the heat of battle helps, but while hacking the terminal seems like it is just very simple.
Now that would quickly move around the map you need to use flares, and to request the ammunition you need to use the beacon, the number of which is limited. Immediately after the delivery of weapons to re-order it will be possible only after a certain time.
The graphics for this game are great, the explosions are colorful, the sound is rich. To watch the explosions of pleasure.
About the plot and story dialogs will not write, because in the game called Simply because 3, will understand at what level they are.

V
VIND146 08.01.20

In General the second day was playing Just Cause 3 and impressions are positive! I played all the parts and the game I never bothered, she has her own style and the people who write that the game is garbage, and so on. these people do not realize that it is purely for fun for relaxation. After all these flauto and witherow at the end of the year that game the most so just relax and put things rustling around the island.It is impossible to evaluate something serious it is necessary to play and not to bother
Graphics are nice, but evidently that is not next gen, but looks cool.( I was never biased on the point I was always on it anyway, if the picture looks good)
The explosions themselves look impressive! Capture bases funny how in some movies when one person knocks everyone and it's a great feature of the game.
The story was never in the first place, again just another dictator on another island which you want to topple, but most of all it is not necessary, this game is not some direct serious storyline.
Of course with the optimization this is not good but you can play not bothered.
Again, I repeat, this game is impossible to evaluate seriously, just fly across the map to fight like rush and capture the base bring a sea of positive emotions although if you look at the negative comments some gamers it becomes clear that not everyone wants such a simple game some people prefer challenging games

G
Grandshot 08.01.20

Can bold plus games: Gambino this game more than it's not annoying ( which alas cannot be said about optimization). Full relaxation and the ocean of Fana not interfere with anything) That not every game will meet. For this we need to appreciate JC3. Else matters =)

R
Readlife 08.01.20

Dear, well, this is Rico - what an epic story can be discussed)) With such a huge world of hard to do anything worthwhile. For relaxing the brain after work just an ideal, partly comparable with GTA (PARTIALLY!!!). The claim is only one
Spoilerville did not meet expectations - thought it would be epic feature...

D
Dima Petrov007 08.01.20

Sad shit

H
Hitrii 08.01.20

VIND146
Again, I repeat, this game can not be assessed seriously As plotless indie guano to evaluate?

S
Setesh 08.01.20

played half an hour - quite cheerfully, at least it's worth the 50 rubles I paid for it, happy to pass completely.
concerning the optimization I can't say anything bad, at least on my system it nvidia put high/ultra and no problems were detected.

K
Klinokol 08.01.20

the world is big, but empty(

M
Magnum 500 08.01.20

Though wiped my comment, but anyway - 10 days 10 reviews on non-jailbroken game. It pleases.

M
Magnum 500 08.01.20

Grimscoff

You may not understand. I am glad that no one is buying the game. And together waiting for the crack. I agree that the second was just a game, and I think this will be like, empty colorful island and primitive tasks

A
Andrey_282 08.01.20

Of course to GTA 5, it is still far, but this game has its own characteristics and pros))!!

v
volkoleg 08.01.20

Great game. Play it for about 7 days, madly in love, actually who thought about buying the game, definitely buy this game!

S
Setesh 08.01.20

passed the game completely, the story in the game (almost), middling on 6-7 balls, interesting to play, especially flying a wingsuit, with the desire, patience and skill you can spend hours to descend to earth and fly around the archipelago up and down on it

T
Traun 08.01.20

Took a discount.
Saw reviews that it is no one not working, but I think I'm the smartest, I have worked for Batman (minimal texture) that bought JC3.
And horror of horrors to be played, put the texture minimally, all the exact same trouble running on 40-50 fps and then drops sharply to zero, with a different frequency.
Heard the patch is expected, but who had problems with Batman it didn't help, what will happen to JC 3