3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valkotman 08.01.20 12:17 pm

Impressions of the game (Just Cause 3)

Started, played for an hour. I hope this is only the beginning the story on a serious smach served. And it is not time to start, already free the dictator the rebels kokoko. Grifoni basically nice. The auto-aiming enabled by default and not found how to disable. The area not yet examined, first hour in fact learning. But thumps-Bach all good, colorful. I heard the joists complain, but I'm not, it works fine.
67 Comments
Sort by:
D
Damned_Soul 11.01.21

Very, very not bad. After the second part that I played a long time ago, this game looks much more interesting and pleasant, but not only looks, but also feels much better. Even what no, but a simple plot is present. I almost heard and most of the jambs and minuses that I made for myself in the previous part are simply absent here. If in the second part it was just boring to destroy bases, settlements, cities and outposts, then here, from this you can even get some kind of pleasure and fun. A variety of vehicles and weapons + pumping all sorts of skills are undoubtedly good, but the uniformity of settlements and towns left its residue.

B
Boris shaver a 29.01.21

zEmberg
Can you help with just coast3

M
Moretc 06.03.21

We got our hands on her five years after the release. I was disappointed by the inconvenient control, the resolution seemed to be 720, there was no clarity and sharpness. He played for an hour and took it down, postponed it until hungry times.

F
Folen lacer 01.06.21

I played 5 hours and I liked the game. I'm not spoiled at all by FuckWhat Cool Graphics but I liked it. Explosions, all sorts of effects, acceptable. Generally I recommend it.

F
Folen lacer 01.06.21

I bought in Steam without lags and micro-freezes

g
gonome 20.08.21

Graphics on high - soapy horror.

S
Samson2020 11.04.22

No plot, no picture, beat the smash, you don’t need a mind, it’s not interesting! If it's stupid to shoot, then I'd better play Borderlands or Bulletstorm, there is a picture and humor, but here .... enough for 10 minutes, no, not mine.