3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 08.01.20 12:17 pm

Write a review who is playing in multiplayer. (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Hi all. I would like to know if here, on NG, anyone who cares about the multiplayer DMM.
Community we have a fairly modest, but it would be nice to see here familiar nicknames.

Actually my nickname - Denarc. If you play for a long time, it was to see me repeatedly.

I sincerely hope that someone here will unsubscribe. Together we are strong 8) New players (if any) also don't hesitate )
65 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 08.01.20

Live, I don't know what to tell you=)))

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

Ybxtuj yt b ujdjhb/ Ghtleght;ltybt akel yflj pf nt ))
Blb kexit of regb b ghbcjtlbyzqcz 8)

B
Borat 08.01.20

How many people are playing multiplayer? If you write -where you clamor for ? I looked at the games monitor, and there is generally no servers Dark Messiah =(((
They were? I have the game, steam no. But he wrote how to start. But with whom?
PS. who knows -I do about steam know little. If the game provides the game through steam -is there a way to get around (for the pirates). Long wanted to look 1 game, and there is steam=(

B
Borat 08.01.20

Hmm that one or what??

T
Tiristor 08.01.20

Don't play often, and change nicknames constantly, but always remember those who cheat, calls those who can't beat the cheaters, although he uses the lag is the only way!!!
field a couple of cases, I even promised to kick and passed me, only to kill, I play at the office. the server and admins not of. serverov the game adapts to yourself.

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

The topic up 8)
Again, we have very few. Personally I play constantly. I am glad that lately the number of our compatriots.

Z
Zer Ael 08.01.20

uh... And the essence of the multiplayer DMMM?

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

Hmm. But the essence.... all.. multiplayer? Some modes. Capture the flag, deathmatch, team deathmatch and something else. The meaning of these terms to be explained? Choose a class and play for him. A total of five. Archer, assassin, warrior, priest and mage. There is leveling up to LVL 10. Something else?

B
Borat 08.01.20

Glad the theme came to life)) Guys, so tell me how and where you play in multi. The game I have, but not a license. What you need for online games? Usually a patch of some kind or something. Then stim and what to do with it then? The idea is I need something to crack need and what?
And where are these servers? I watched the game-the monitor -there is no Messiah.

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

Buy a license and don't worry damn, sorry :\ the Game is worth it.

B
Borat 08.01.20

The pancake until it is a pity, because I do not understand why))) I do not see where you play. And how many online players as possible. To play 2 on 2 or 3 on 3, little joy...
Who can explain how to use and where. And if there are any unwanted key for the game or whatever it is -I will be grateful))

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

The public server has not been canceled... there is always a playable crusade 32 people (admittedly a big ping), and people often gather at the flag (20) and collisee.

B
Borat 08.01.20

High ping is SKO-Ko? In which country? And most importantly -address a))

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

I mean Holy pile, America, new York. Personally for me there is usually 120+. But when you really want crusade play there

A
Airbus A380 08.01.20

Management multiplayer to put it mildly bad. Missing a kick of the leg (as it is in single player), the selection of weapons, etc. I don't understand how you can play multiplayer without all this? It turns out that mage, warrior, thief, Archer, priestess - not all know how to kick, pick up weapon. Ie or anything at all. Just run. So play is not possible.

A
Airbus A380 08.01.20

What not who is responsible then?

B
Borat 08.01.20

Arcanis is too high ping. Isn't it easier to gather people on the Rus server? Have been ready, only it is empty. You can even search. But if a crappy multiplayer, wanting to be of little. You need playing abroad, to unite and to play with little ping. In Russia ping on average 60. Arcanis get ready with friends on the server storm.

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

Mr.Lambert - unsubscribe to the PM. Get used to it. Game balance after all is. If there was a possible kick of the leg, the battle on some maps with lots of pits would be turned into some weird football....

Borat, I don't know... Personally, I'm on the Euro servers were all happy. Our people there my ping is usually no more than 70 and the need for any special servers I do not see. When you consider the number of people playing, which somehow reduced..
And what about the high ping on us server - this unfortunately Nitsche not to do ) When you really want to play 4 hours in night, then there is little choice 8)

A
Airbus A380 08.01.20

With a kick of Naga and adding or changing the weapon BV was just what I needed!!!

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

What are you eating that kick. And the change of skills is not pleased? You're not Superman, but play as in single player, which makes combos on the sword, while archery and also heals itself. Playing for Chara, which is nice on anything. The game is after all a team. Someone bliznik, some help from afar, someone heals and someone will sportit something. But in your version all the running around here like Superman with a stock of weapons for every taste and instead of using them, kicking each other's feet, because it's practical.