3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 08.01.20 12:17 pm

Write a review who is playing in multiplayer. (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Hi all. I would like to know if here, on NG, anyone who cares about the multiplayer DMM.
Community we have a fairly modest, but it would be nice to see here familiar nicknames.

Actually my nickname - Denarc. If you play for a long time, it was to see me repeatedly.

I sincerely hope that someone here will unsubscribe. Together we are strong 8) New players (if any) also don't hesitate )
65 Comments
Sort by:
A
Airbus A380 08.01.20

Kick one of the main components!!!At least in Desmatch would add. So multiplayer tried without it.

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

Damn, short free...

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

The game already congratulated all - congratulations, and here.
Happy holiday to all! Respect to those who still and remembers playing in a game like dark Messiah. I'll see you in 2009 ;)

V
Vitaliy bystryy 08.01.20

this game is still multiplayer Eztoo EPT MNU in glenway minushka current ova Ira and downloading well settings

S
Sylvos 08.01.20

let's start the server

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

Why should it be muddy, so if it has everything? Who will play on your serv, if all play on the RB?

Vitaly quick
Client multiplayer Dmomm is separate from the single. If litsuha, then specifying the relevant checkboxes (or swinging via Steam). Downloaded with inata version must be special. for multiplayer (it weighs, I think, 2 gig)

R
Rebel23 08.01.20

'all play on RB'

And kakoi ip ??? the ip of the game server with people in the Studio!

B
Borat 08.01.20

+1 Give the servers=)

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 08.01.20

People, and the creation of an account in Steam for free?

D
DupaVoz 08.01.20

Yes.

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 08.01.20

Damn, how is it to play? I have a license from the beeches install DM Multipleer, he established a start, the window's turning up Update DMMM MultiPlayer. And then what he's worth, obnovlyaetsya. You can bypass this update?

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 08.01.20

Update download, play. My nikkam Lev_RUS.

C
Corrosion 08.01.20

But where to play? Are there any servers?
Write pliz.

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 08.01.20

85.14.199.164:27015 UTB IP serv, serv is good, always a lot of people.

B
Borat 08.01.20

And without steam you can connect? What version of the client to the server?

T
Tiristor 08.01.20

if we talk about servers with capture the flag, there are 3 of them, here are my thoughts about their choice:
server clan RB complete bullshit, maybe the damage mages and archers are far too low, the reason is that the assassins clan alone and war
played yesterday with a friend first on a RB but broke down and went to eve, maybe even during the game the admins had rigged the game for themselves

less server eve, maybe reduced damage only Orb, but it is only 16 players

also, there are official servers, but they are usually empty, unfortunately

P
Percival CoX 08.01.20

Yes, even I played a couple of times, finally can not proper, better in Age of Chivalry

T
Tiristor 08.01.20

Yes, no, great game, but they spoil the whole game, and people prescribed scripts or just cheaters a lot
particularly pleased when people kill and they scream that you're a cheater

A
Arcanis 08.01.20

Up the best multiplayer of all times and peoples )

-
-tan4eg- 08.01.20

Live there? Or play left?) Download pirates, with something of the exchanger,and there in the election of quite a lot of servers empty PTS little!