3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YAD 08.01.20 12:25 pm

Your personal Nemesis (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Describe your coolest captain/leader you zapomnilsya. This is personally my Absolute IMBA, I just times from the 8th took. To call him Amug Hot. His hands I killed all the other captains and 4 leaders. I did not intervene, he was dismantled for parts and enemies, and their bodyguards. Pay attention to his weaknesses:
45 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YAD 08.01.20

S
Setesh 08.01.20

was similar (but not him) with the same characteristics, there is a suspicion that such is, or was at all. Legendary? I had a legendary

Y
YAD 08.01.20

Yes, there was a legendary captain. With my help, became a legendary leader.

A
Aips95 08.01.20

Cool game - technically to make the Legendary leader of any possible oncoming Orc, i.e. grow your own personal Nemesis. Yesterday was very surprised by the feature of the game - killed another legendary captain of the stealth with a single blow. Here it is, I mind my own business (cut the other orcs) and SUDDENLY a DEAD CAPTAIN GETS up AND lands his axe's on his back instantly killing him. I was just in shock. So I have a new sworn enemy. (after I killed his face was almost nothing left ie streaked face, bandaged with rags.)

N
NightHawkreal 08.01.20

My personal enemy just lost my head :)

R
Random Hero 08.01.20

Friends,please explain to me,was an Orc Killed me,became a captain, then I met him and was killed,then I had met and killed,and the last time he kills me again and gets a promotion.The question is,does it make sense to kill them ,if Yes then why they continuously appear and the more familiar person?

Y
Yaroslav Kalinin 08.01.20

Random Hero
There is such a thing they die 100% if they are to cut the head and if you kill let's say in the body of boom 50 to 50 that he survived and is a simple outworking of

A
Aips95 08.01.20

Lucky you, I have from the dead only once rebelled.

M
MrGrave 08.01.20

I have enemies times 2 just rose from the dead.
My first sworn enemy - Gregory Badass(Almost as Badass Grom from Warcraft, only Gregory). It was an ordinary Orc, but he beat me in a brawl and became a captain. Then I banged it when I completed a side quest, but he survived. In the end, I still finished him off. I don't know what, but meeting with him I remember it.

Another thing - there was one Orc, whose name has sunk into oblivion - I call him Fidel. Five times I organized the assassination attempt on him and four times he was defeated. He became the leader, I even in battle one-on-one could not cut. In the end I had to take number and poison in his other leader, so he threw his legs. Died when he tried to drive off during a battle - he was thrown down the axe one of the subjects I captains.

His last words I will never forget: Tell you how many times I kill you? I already lost the account. Maybe I'm cursed? And we are doomed to fight each other forever?

In General, all the orcs with whom I had strained relationships, I either killed or denounced it to the end. In the end, under the guise of Nemesis I put some goof that I once ran away because it was too good with him throwing punches.

g
gobarg 08.01.20

Rush kusaka was stalking me the entire game. Local Rand. Banged it in the beginning, then three more times, and then he came to the last battle. And like even not very strong, but comes back, the bastard.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 08.01.20

With this I hapanuli hemorrhoids.I had a Berserker with a shield and the MRC team also with shields.Just saying not the one who watches.I damn him and mythen and skating with glory and without words,mostly with very bad words.Even on the forum appealed.Still not got well feeling about the crap waiting for me on the new.

M
Mertvoe Eho 08.01.20

Was so freak me, can not remember the name, I attacked him in the beginning(well, more accurately he attacked), and his gang killed me. I wanted revenge, tracked down, attacked...again he killed me.Then again, killed again. From the beginning, he was level 8, after my battles with him he was 20. But I prevailed over him! In one mission, he went hunting, he was attacked by GROHE(Like correctly wrote) while they were fighting,I flew up, shot him a dagger, fired into the fire, he caught fire, I hit him with the flash. Captured,learned about the captain and cut off his head...my happiness knew no bounds.

A
Anastassii 08.01.20

And I tire of those that have poisoned gun, shield, and know how filitsa, and besides, if the environment is cut, ran with the other Uruk orcs, and the captain or leader (when) still manage halitsa)))) And the names are always different))) I already and do not remember)))

G
Gromikadze 08.01.20

A very interesting game! As the captain drank, I thought all finito....and three times one was killed, and the bastard still laughing....They say this time I will prevail... or something like this.... So raised himself capitanchik :) Yesterday a friend said that the captains are growing above 20 LVL if you kill gg. need to verify that.

V
Vladimir Listev 08.01.20

Don't know how I had a sworn enemy, the leader LVL 21 I was constantly killing , he was just the leader 18 or 19 and then I've found 21 and he carried me with one blow but I kakam cancers kill more does not succeed to create one for someone above 20:(

M
Marksman1231 08.01.20

Holm Hunter elves of the weaknesses is the fear of fire, but the point is that to fire it does not fit, as I hadn't lured. One day accidentally met him sitting near the bonfire... well, the end, I think, is clear)

O
Ox1dizer 08.01.20

I'm terribly pumped Daash Hunter (something like this) 15 times he poured me already , and I have it all 2 times.Now his arrows are not taken, ghostly strikes too (it's like the button e and then peck on the mouse),it goes at least 70 normal orcs + some warriors of all sorts,it is possible to fill only with clean strikes, but is prevented from doing its 70 fucking orcs.In short, the major is excellent.

G
Gromikadze 08.01.20

what nafig 70 orcs them once for no more than 20-30.Yes, and they are carried easily.

J
Jonny_23 08.01.20

My counterpart's name was Ushgol the ghul slayer. We met first time near the beginning of the game, I accidentally released caragata that I almost chewed their, suddenly in my ass, the arrow came from and got this nice lad. Since he came to me in every serious fight. Thanks Perca Ambusher. In General, the guy byrenko apnuli on me 20 power level and perk had imun to stealth, melee combat, executions, and any finishing, Chatila from ghouls and karagodov. The weakness had only the explosions, but the fires passed very far. Wore a poisonous sword and poisonous crossbow with perks for increased damage. The first meetings 12 me he just vanhotel. The very worst was the time with another one of his perks Humiliator, that is, I didn't even have the chance to perform a counter kill on the saved roll. In General, when I myself grew up in HP and the skill became stupid to catch it and satyavati a throwing dagger. According to the General statistics of our meetings he killed me about 18 times and then I killed him about 8. Only after that, he finally left the deck. But this gentle face and catchphrase at the meeting, Oh, hi again, little ghul. I don t really know what tophy i can cut from you today. Initially looked like a lanky Orangevale arbalester with a thin, cunning face. In consequence got a necklace of ears and the iron cover on eye. Remember mourn)

A
Aips95 08.01.20

Passed the game, before the battle Tower I met an extraordinary Orc: usug the Rhymer. Externally it was originally trideutero kind of Orc with yellowish skin and a narrow face. But in battle, he did extraordinary things: it was impossible to kill with neither stealth nor denying, even to drain it. In his hand was the spear (which is unusual, unlike the usual Kaplevich, which is behind another 4 pieces of copies on the back he only had one) And Talion is cut down with 2 strikes. I killed him 2 times (1 time took off from the ledge, after just takawira arrows) he got me 5 times. Before the battle with him (like arch enemy), he became his army of orcs to read poetry! To kill him was only the other orcs.