3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YAD 08.01.20 12:25 pm

Your personal Nemesis (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Describe your coolest captain/leader you zapomnilsya. This is personally my Absolute IMBA, I just times from the 8th took. To call him Amug Hot. His hands I killed all the other captains and 4 leaders. I did not intervene, he was dismantled for parts and enemies, and their bodyguards. Pay attention to his weaknesses:
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master543 08.01.20

Ohohohoho, my asshole was well ooooochen tenacious. All nachilos with the fact that I'm early in the game running around the world and stumbled upon some captain, so he called his boys, those he called his own and in the end had accumulated quite a crowd of orcs. I was beaten from all sides, and from behind snuck up on me maaalenky such a green boy, and sobsno killed me. His name was Buba. OK, I thought that just because it is impossible to leave and went to look for Bubela. I found it quickly soaked and went about his business . Suddenly one battle with the captain came to me... YOU do not poverete! Bobol! Dada the most Bobol which I hours ago beheaded a pre-roasted with fire. Only this time, he was not already green and pale with blue eyes. The guy was really sweaty. He always climbs in the most unwanted time, and it even was accompanied by 5 orcs (those who counter attacks in the face). I do not remember how many times I killed him, but after the murder of commercials of the 20th he failed to appear. I thought that shit died... imagine my surprise when at the end of the game, led nehily gang of orcs, I found out his old friend. I even laughed. Seriously. I didn't want to kill him, I just wanted to brand the poor fellow, and he serves me for a modest grub. As Between Talion and Bobola could be a drunken intimate conversations around the campfire, but... my kids had other plans for this reason. They kicked the shit one last time and cut off his head and planted on a spike. More Bubola I've never seen, but one escaped slave told me that his former master possessed by an evil spirit. The owner claimed that his name was Buba and always complained about the pale skin, although his name was Hosgri and the skin was green green. And even at night in sleep he muttered revenge lone Ranger...

B
BatloLub 08.01.20

I for the entire game died less than five times and all those times I died from the animal. Yes, there are captains, leaders who take down 80% HP per second, but give it a though once you hit this rabstvo, but even if he punched you, just otaheite, eat grass and fight again. If the captain, the leader complete imun to all attacks, 100% there are a number of bees, animals, fire, the barrel from which he will be frightened and will only have to do the series and to execute, series, execution, series, execution....
The developers absolutely failed to create challenge for the player, the difficulties do not, that to die should try.

P. S. the main drawback of the game, in terms of gameplay, the lack of complexity.

c
cran123 08.01.20

I had a shield immune to stealthy attacks only the arrows thanks to me he had the power of 20 but at one point I started to shoot him and at last won his

n
n1981 08.01.20

YAD
I almost finished off by simple arrows, and then executed.

n
n1981 08.01.20

I have sworn enemies of those who do not finish the enemy, because you have to constantly fend off their blows.

G
GWINBLEYDD 08.01.20

Cool stories you guys I had also a similar type was called he Amug chiropractor! The still frame. Killed me 5 times for sure, maybe even more, all because he was with a spear and hit long-range attacks. But I'm still branded! Again it was a great thing he killed was talking about a GG - noob. And scornfully walked away. Here is such was the type.

S
SAORGA 08.01.20

I remember the Uruk, which is the beginning of the game prevented me to live and attack from ambush. Can't remember the name, nickname Evil. So I killed it once, the second time killed, and the third time he came running at me bandaged, told how he hates me for everything I did to him and that definitely would kill me. He didn't make it, though I sympathized with him even ). Another was a similar story, but before his death, he plaintively cried, Why kill a Uruk? Why?, I felt sorry for him - branded and helped to become the leader XA.

B
Ber Strider 08.01.20

My arch - of Amug elusive. You can only kill him secretly. He was already killed 5 times, as he did me. Appears after death is always in the midst of another mass Zaruba. got) At the beginning looked normal, and then covered with scars, now all bandaged and says that wants to kill me. As such to kill?..

M
MLShadow 08.01.20

Interesting story, and I captain a maximum of two times killed, and these captains were not many, but on the third time if caught, they fatally did not carry :*(

K
Ketchup569 08.01.20

A
Alamut95 08.01.20

SLAs Badass I got especially infuriated his sick grin when meeting with Talion. Three times he was killing me, I (not remember exactly) twice. On the face of it appeared a hefty scar. Flunked I Gad, I was so glad that this beast will not feel like shit in the face laughing )

S
SimplyTheCat 08.01.20

I hated penny poisonous, he was 1 on 1 deal, but that he is not loved weakened to finish,constantly called mates,from the dead no one rebelled,but with the poisonous penny I never understood....

D
DarkVokson 08.01.20

I had one sworn enemy( can not remember name, but looks like the Creator of the theme), I just 5 couldn't kill ever risen from the dead, at last found him dying from a fight with tragarme ( covered in scars, head perebintovany shouted that I mutilated him and now it's his turn to do it with me), after the fight, saksamaal him and made him a leader, that's my sworn enemy)

B
Besmer 08.01.20

Just now bought the game and hang out all day in it, so I will unsubscribe. I came across such a reptile as Fat Plagued, I 1 time accidentally killed, and then he survived 7 times and already got me back. Still can't finish it.

c
cev196 08.01.20

lucky you I cheto not they are two or have any conditions or rituals that Orc was chasing me after death. ATO gallop nor waited no one came I even set a goal to cut the entire top (cut twice)

A
Atirz 08.01.20

The gonna fucking kill if you can help somebody with the tactics of murder!

N
NightHawkreal 08.01.20

Atirz
The main thing to knock down, and then a charged shot, after this no one will survive.

A
Atirz 08.01.20

NightHawkreal
Charged strike? I just recently got a phantom flash, and this guy already was the leader, it just does not work to kill him from the beginning of the game, or the crowd I scored, or did he not appear on time and finished.

A
Atirz 08.01.20

NightHawkreal
And in addition I killed for mission ambush, and the like captured and questioned and the head cut off, and he times and appears on the murder of another captain.

A
Atirz 08.01.20

NightHawkreal
And he's fucking legendary leader with 20 power