3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diesel_Powee_V24 10.01.20 01:55 am

Can't complete order (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Took the car on it had to change the bumper, left fender and left headlight. All set, but when you try to become the order writes to me the car doesn't have enough body. Changing the language to English, it becomes more or less clear what is meant, namely missing some body parts, according to the game. But the fact that I'm all set. Parts, right in the soil of the factory, the paint I have, maybe because what he did is not painted?
32 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodiak21 10.01.20

you forgot when you replace the bumper to fix the registration number

D
Diesel_Powee_V24 10.01.20

Kodiak21
Oh, right, thanks. Day three she was already on the lift hanging the dog!

K
Kodiak21 10.01.20

Diesel_Powee_V24
nezachto

s
stanok40rus 10.01.20

Can't install front shock absorber I bought it, and I pishit that detail is missing to install, can assemble with spring
together as you want?

E
Elite_Dungerous 10.01.20

stanok40rus
There's not only spring, and upper bearing. Here we take the flavor, the spring and bearing behind the first Jack is the instrument on which you will be able to install the parts, and then in the car.

s
stanok40rus 10.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
Thanks I'll try it now

E
Elite_Dungerous 10.01.20

stanok40rus
Not for that test.

s
stanok40rus 10.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
Helped but 2 days don't know what to do, at least gave tips

E
Elite_Dungerous 10.01.20

stanok40rus
Elementary learn the details of the game, and what will already be unbearable to solve the issue, feel free here.

V
Vladimir Terletskiy 10.01.20

People are healthy! here such plot order: hi there! It's me again! I need your help again! My career as a street racer razvivaetsa etc. etc. can't find the two parts. Help screen who made?!
PS it seems to have completely rebuilt my engine (excluding pistons with rings)

E
Elite_Dungerous 10.01.20

Vladimir Terletskiy
Take out the engine and disassemble it completely. Or use tools if they are open, but this is ridiculous, I passed, maybe someone has addressed this order and prompt.

V
Vladimir Terletskiy 10.01.20

Elite_Dungerous
Thanks for help))) 2 piston was not in order((((

E
Elite_Dungerous 10.01.20

Vladimir Terletskiy
Excellent)

x
xmenni 10.01.20

Vladimir Terletskiy
if the lazy inside of the engine to climb, use a pressure gauge. he immediately shows the health of all the pistons.

K
King_Sergius 10.01.20

people help, I can not create the machine, you cannot change the left foot on Royale Crown, they simply are not active, and the right places replaced headlight trunk and headlight, and left just an empty space and nothing to put and not to remove, what to do? from the beginning is not funny to play

f
fitt4er 10.01.20

the people help, the game glyukanul can't put the rear seat on Olsen Grand Club

P
Prince_323 10.01.20

Guys help.Took the car to order, it was necessary to change the oil and all.I have changed ,but back can't take.What to do ?and there was written ,I read in a magazine that the camshaft should be changed more often than the oil!To Gulati on these things and replace what is necessary. This is the camshaft I should change ?

P
Prince_323 10.01.20

fitt4er
Let it log all.I had just got out went all the rules

Y
YtuberRufer 10.01.20

what to do when you did the car