3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diesel_Powee_V24 10.01.20 01:55 am

Can't complete order (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Took the car on it had to change the bumper, left fender and left headlight. All set, but when you try to become the order writes to me the car doesn't have enough body. Changing the language to English, it becomes more or less clear what is meant, namely missing some body parts, according to the game. But the fact that I'm all set. Parts, right in the soil of the factory, the paint I have, maybe because what he did is not painted?
32 Comments
Sort by:
K
KeeperOfTheBlackmen 10.01.20

YtuberRufer
Using the radial menu tab the Current status of the car -- complete the order / or sell. Or keep the in memory by sending the car to the Parking lot, choosing this radial menu... or through it's radial menu, send to color, or the drums of the dynamometer. or, approaching the gate, to select the track to try it on a finished car.

a
assasinparkurist 10.01.20

how to perform 11 an order for Olsen Grand Club with off-road driver

_
_mAc_ 10.01.20

Hi can't pass the order, it was necessary to repair the body and put a hood type b, well, I have not looked at it and sold all parts of type b namely, I need a headlight hood, Maeyr M8 where to get the car not want to pick the parts replaced at the factory.Prompt where to take.

E
Edonis 10.01.20

_mAc_
the details of the type B is not to look in the shop of body parts, and a tuning of the body (the lower line in the list of stores on your computer)

_
_mAc_ 10.01.20

Thank you very much look.

_
_mAc_ 10.01.20

Dt
I do not have this tab in the store, it should be somewhere to turn, or pump? I litsuha steam. all DLS.

E
Edonis 10.01.20

_mAc_

Spoiler

_
_mAc_ 10.01.20

Dt
understood, thanks, I had DLS with steam vorka to load. everything is working properly. Thank you for your Help.

P
Pavel0234 17.07.20

Can anyone help in a situation, in a word... Went to the game (car mechanic simulator 2018) game on the Incentive license) undertook repairs of the car, BUT... I don't buy at the parts store is not stored in the inventory, the warehouse is still present. But in this case the purchase money shoots. I don't understand it. rebooted the game again, no change. Tell me what it is.

V
Vad44575 17.07.20

Cannot conclude that such an ordering. Is the missing detail. Help. Game version 1.6.5 pirates.

a
astig 29.11.21

I changed the oil, put the filter on. And the order is not completed.

E
Extreme jesus 03.01.22

When I took an order for a salem specter fastback 500 with a broken body, I noticed that I needed to change the headlights, but I needed headlights that were not in the store's catalog, namely type B. Help.