3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Knight Jon 10.01.20 02:02 am

Protocol \"Drop Knight\" (Batman: Arkham Knight)

In short, the problem is that the implementation of this Protocol, it is required to find and imprison the most dangerous villains. I understand that this is
1 - Scarecrow
2-the Penguin
3-two-faced
4-Firefly
5-the Riddler
6-?
This is actually a question: which villain I missed, and what quests you should do to catch him?
UPD: Found another one - it's Azrael(if you need to).
69 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 10.01.20

Dark Knight Jon

Hash

M
Marquess 10.01.20

Spoilerose run record? Batman, as a character dies? Bruce will survive? The game was, but did not understand. When Bruce pulled off the mask Gordon, I slightly from a chair did not fall. And after that: I Am A Vengeance, I am the night I am the batman, It was so cool!!! Wonder people swear at the game. It's the best ending in the game is Eva.ever. And goodbye Bruce to Gotham... beyond words

D
Dark Knight Jon 10.01.20

Marquess
Yes more Batman dead, because this last part of the trilogy, that is Rocksteady games about Batman not going to do, and plus the fact that before this Protocol is required to apprehend dangerous criminals as described above. Thus, to sum up a logical conclusion: Batman is dead, and of course it's the smartest conclusion Arkham trilogy.

M
Marquess 10.01.20

Dark Knight Jon

anslutna the truth about certainly is the finest conclusion Arkham trilogy. But in the end, it was for a huge leukemisation creature? You want to say that Bruce killed himself and Alfred?

D
Dark Knight Jon 10.01.20

Marquess
About leukemisation creatures, I will say that it is Dr. kirk Langstrom, which is Beth-monster up to that time, Batman won't give him the antidote from this mutation. And about the explosion itself, and Alfred, here we players left in thought. Is it true that the Batman is dead or he managed to escape? The question that remains unanswered.

A
Aleksandr Demin227 10.01.20

Dark Knight Jon
Will make the game,but in the other direction Batman)

D
Dark Knight Jon 10.01.20

Alexander Демин227
Other direction like this?

F
FranklinNilsson 10.01.20

He probably went down to bebedero by the secret way and sailed on a boat somewhere else on the island

K
KretOFF 10.01.20

Dark Knight Jon
a few months before the game's release, one of the developers tweeted that after arkham knight they are going to go beyond(rough translation, sorry, the exact do not remember), and beyond translates as beyond that refers to futuristicheskuyu the direction of Batman, which is called batman beyond

D
Dark Knight Jon 10.01.20

KretOFF
Well, thanks for the reasoned response. We will continue to wait for news on the Arkham universe...

K
KretOFF 10.01.20

Dark Knight Jon
I would, actually, have wanted to see anything else in the universe as Batman, even without Batman himself.
For example, I would love to see a separate game about red hood too I like this character:)
But with the universe beyond, frankly, I'm not very familiar, and met don't want not attracted to me, and futurism Batman is not(at least in my opinion).

P
Playersaharan 10.01.20

Dark Knight Jon
I seriously doubt that this silhouette at the end was the doctor, because Batman injected him the antidote and hides in the bull pen to the Protocol, the Fall of the Knight, and therefore it could not be a mouse at the end.

D
Dark Knight Jon 10.01.20

Playersaharan
So, this Scarecrow or the one who used it the toxin and sends people fear...

P
Playersaharan 10.01.20

Dark Knight Jon
Well, Scarecrow was unlikely to save the townspeople, including most likely it's the Batts, or some of Robinov began to use the toxin.

D
Dark Knight Jon 10.01.20

Playersaharan
Well, as an option... I think you are right.

v
vald11 10.01.20

Maybe Deathstroke?

S
SwathingSoap 10.01.20

Guys, no one has the clip what will happen after the capture of criminals? And too lazy to go... Everywhere I hear that in the cave they vzryvaetsya and a silhouette, but I want to see. And so it is not clear...

P
Playersaharan 10.01.20

Magic_Cat
Here
Спойлерhttp://m.

A
Aleksandr Boshkovich 10.01.20

Playersaharan
is that all ?

P
Playersaharan 10.01.20

Alexander Boskovic