3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Knight Jon 10.01.20 02:02 am

Protocol \"Drop Knight\" (Batman: Arkham Knight)

In short, the problem is that the implementation of this Protocol, it is required to find and imprison the most dangerous villains. I understand that this is
1 - Scarecrow
2-the Penguin
3-two-faced
4-Firefly
5-the Riddler
6-?
This is actually a question: which villain I missed, and what quests you should do to catch him?
UPD: Found another one - it's Azrael(if you need to).
69 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHARAB 10.01.20

I believe that in the final creature like Batman's Arkham knight, because if you look at the sign on his chest is upside down, and if you remember the inverted bat signal was just the same at the red hood with the release Batman from the Scarecrow

S
SuperSteveRus 10.01.20

SHARAB
Che for game, which the red hood is the Arkham knight saved the Scarecrow from Batman!

A
Avocados 10.01.20

SuperSteveRus
Jason Todd -> red hood -> Arkham knight

P
PERCHIK33 10.01.20

I think that you All know that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Protocol drop knight , interesting . In the end about the estate of Wayne belonogata , maybe it's a diversion of attention ? Batman no , ie, and Wayne's not all be so think . Therefore, there is CMYK idat continued))) Thank you for your attention.

P
PERCHIK33 10.01.20

Steve Taller
It is necessary to select a mission and fly to the approximate location of the crime , and then to the music)

a
anton.zaletov.7 10.01.20

What is not clear in the end? Batman exposed. He launched a special program for this reason. Show us (and the citizens of Gotham) Batman went into the house and the house exploded, everything died. And now to the people who know Batman. He would have killed Alfred? hi, Yes it is understandable that Batman staged the scene so that everyone thought he was dead and did not touch his loved ones. Batman would kill himself? well, Yes, would have killed, if at stake were the lives of hundreds of people. And not his own. And in the true ending, clearly visible poison Scarecrow. there is already a lot of thoughts like this beat.

M
Masterofwolves 03.11.20

Marquess
No! Sure! Logically went down to the cave and went to look for another cave and ponder the new terrible Batman.

M
Maks Bodrov 105 03.11.20

Dark Knight Jon
He's dead for gotham, in theory he should join the league and go into space.

B
Bot 25.02.22

And I have a question whether a new plot + will be available if you activate the knight's fall protocol