3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
palach990 10.01.20 02:03 am

The bug does not pass the first level (Call of Cthulhu)

In the initial location, there are no cutscenes, which does not pass the first level. Tell me what to do
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
serbalabaew 10.01.20

This was not,was only an issue on the 2nd Chapter at the mansion in the 1st stage is not pressed the selection dialogues,helped loading from a checkpoint

s
serega1121 10.01.20

The most important thing did not write. Steam or torrent edishn? If the latter makes no sense to even discuss, but if the Incentive is taken, try a game cache verify.

p
palach990 10.01.20

serega1121
The fact that even those who play on torrent edition there is no such problem

p
palach990 10.01.20

serbalabaew
Did not help

s
serega1121 10.01.20

palach990 wrote:
plays torrent edition there is no such problem
Torrent version all for different work.

w
wandick.99 10.01.20

serbalabaew
I have the same thing but the counter point does not help . Don't know how to solve the problem ? torrent edishn

R
Roman78rus 10.01.20

wandick.99
I try more times with the tenth turned out))) out of the game included then scored I was thinking to demolish it, and in the evening let me think one more try and turned the dialogue is unlocked )) So try it!!

s
serbalabaew 10.01.20

wandick.99
Was still the same problem further in the game,decided off in the graphics settings vertical sync,never had this kind of problem(Steam)the game was

p
palach990 10.01.20

Solved the problem, turns out I was not stupid, some of the components of Windows to play these cutscenes.

S
ScorpiBall 10.01.20

palach990
more is possible?

l
legusor 10.01.20

ScorpiBall
just put the latest version of rad videotools, update codecs k-lite, install all the MS VC++ libraries and .net framework. some of this will definitely solve such problems.

p
palach990 10.01.20

ScorpiBall
On my Windows no player Windows media, and hence it was not working the cutscene. I still do not understand how this is, because in other games this problem did not meet

S
ScorpiBall 10.01.20

palach990
Yes, thanks, already understood.
all the cutscene files .mp4

T
Toficozz 10.01.20

Who is faced with the problem of inability to select a response in the dialogue?
Ie you can press on one of the answers and nothing will happen. You have to boot from the previous checkpoint.

l
legusor 10.01.20

Toficozz
this is a bug of the game. it happened to me three times in the entire game. you both do not scroll documents with the mouse wheel and you can't choose options in dialogs. I just rebooted the game and it helped.

s
serbalabaew 10.01.20

Toficozz
Was still the same problem further in the game,decided off in the graphics settings vertical sync,never had this kind of problem(Steam)the game was