3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ulman 10.01.20 02:03 am

Glitches and bugs (Fallout 3)

Of course, I knew that the behavior of corpses in the engine of oblivion is not perfect,but so much for ( http://rutube.ru/tracks/1098311.html?v=a7d9cd01e66707722caa90f72b04c700 ) O_o...I Hope this is an isolated case...
275 Comments
Sort by:
V
V-A-Y-L-O 10.01.20

By the way, just recently been a bug as the author's theme in the video happened from when he was shot in VATS mode for bots, as they stood one by one ie behind each other. After one so took off and went to fly through the Museum, so I five minutes caught with the ever-pressing E))

S
SLONIZM 10.01.20

More corpses fall from the sky when you reboot....
It was amusing to watch as from a great height spaceco the guard robot)))

T
TheNik 10.01.20

Approximately how many will be fps on my consoles?
Geforce 280GTX 1gb video Palit 670\2400\1460
2x4gb ram OCZ pc-6400 5-4-4-15 900mhz 2.2 V DDR-II
Core 2 quad q9550 3.2 Ghz 12mb.cache 1.95 V.
Asus P5Q Pro MB SLI
can at a resolution of 1280x1024 on max settings and x8 space to count on a 150 fps.or at least 120?

T
TheNik 10.01.20

Almost loaded toy =-)

v
vvBOPOHvv 10.01.20

Damn I have a bug when you sit in the capsule in the shelter 112 appears a white screen and all, then I can not do anything.

M
Morgray 10.01.20

Golden wolf
Nope, the comp is shit, throw it in the trash already, in such a trough you have the Fallout will not even start.

I
Iron87 10.01.20

In horror ran from fear ... you are a current glance ...
pix.PlayGround.ru

Well, the accordion somewhere I've already published
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
TheNik 10.01.20

RaceroKiller
At first offended,and then for bellow.
On average on ultra and space x8 and resolution of 1280x1024,floods spokojna for 150 frames when inside the shelter,but you go out there,lyapota,and fps.has not dropped below 130 shots didn't fall once.

[
[MedveD] 10.01.20

Yes, Bethesd'sheep really did a good job on optimizing the engine. Even on a mediocre computer, you can configure things so that it looked pretty and not retarded :)

D
Das_Gothic 10.01.20

Golden wolf
The computer then your really shit at all.. it is strange that more than 15fps shows... probably the whole point of magic..
Are you from Russia? If not, then it is understandable why write in pseudo-Russian.
Me somebody explain what does it mean fps.has not dropped below 130 shots didn't fall not even once., what is space x8 - in terms of iron something stroked 8-nil time?
By the way, how old are you your unit bought?

D
Das_Gothic 10.01.20

Question: At startup, after checking the drive, it flashes the background menu of the game and throws into the wind, what could be the problem?
Answer: in the shortcut properties, compatibility offered to Run with compatibility with Windows 2000

Question: How to set the resolution more than 1280x1024
Answer: In the folder My dokumentima GamesFallout3, with Notepad open the file FalloutPrefs.ini,
look for these two lines

iSize W=1680 *length*
iSize H=1050 *height

and change to the desired resolution, save.

Question: After I run knocks Error at application initialization (0xc0000005)
Question: Run (check disk is fine) I went to choose new game - begin - download is and throw it in the Windows config
Answer: 1)the Problem was the FFDSHOW program. The game uses it. The program is designed to decode audio and video.
Just follow the instructions: the idea is to exclude foul of programs that FFDSHOW handles.
So click: start - Programs - FFDSHOW - Configure audio decoder. After opening the program click DirectShow Control. On the right window you will see
dont use ffdshow in (a list of exe files of the games). Click on the EDIT button and go to directoriy where you installed the game. When we choose the exe file click OK, accept, OK.
Then exit the program
Then prodelyvat the same in a video decoder

2) Remove Smart Doctor and then Asus OSD (NECESSARILY IN THIS ORDER)

3)For me I had to disable Xear 3D and 7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter. (off the forum)
Translation: For me helped disabling additional sound options in settings. (Apparently the settings control panel of the sound card).
More people were saved reinstalling the latest K-Lite codec.
free-codecs.net/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm - you can download here.

4) If you have Daemon Tools or similar programs-emulators, SecurеROM - may be the cause of this problem. You must remove all manifestations of SecureROM and on the computer.
Instructions can be found here: reclaimyourgame.com/index.php?option=com_cont...=68&Itemid=40
Or, if you want to give to breed and multiply this plague of the Millennium (SecureROM I mean), update its driver. =)
Instructions here: www.securom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=2500

Question: When I start, there is a pink screen, while the music is playing. after 10 seconds crashes with the error. requirements all match, the wood on vidyuhi updated, but to no avail :(
Answer: do NOT INTERRUPT the INSTALLATION. That's all :)

Question: After 5-10 minutes of play, the game freezes
Answer:
1) Install driver latest version
2) turn Off the AutoSave options. This feature will fix the nearest patch.

Question: At start appears a purple screen
Answer:it is Necessary to try in the launcher to change settings. Or reset them to default.
Try.

T
TheNik 10.01.20

65,000 rubles system unit only.

m
mrDemon 10.01.20

Golden wolf and they are not ashamed after this game to download??? or dick is not enough - only bread left. kick. or you're lying, or your greed knows no bounds.

R
Ruslancha 10.01.20

And I have in the location where there is a big robot,don't remember the name,after he learned to carry the heavy armor dude's got one,don't remember the name, on the screen appeared a million squares,as if you look through the broken window of the car,finally scribe,restarting did not help,the current reboot of the computer helped.

S
ShadowDM 10.01.20

I don't know but I 4870х2 and almost litsuhi not buy.

l
lufen 10.01.20

people help the game constantly freezes there are no more forces.and I would even say that just disables keyboard and mouse, at least the sound is accurately reproduced. I think the reason is that I have folder \Data\Shaders no files shaderpackage001, shaderpackage005, shaderpackage008. I have one so or at all? if I'm the only one, could someone give these files pliz.
ps game

l
lufen 10.01.20

saving I turned off. doesn't help

G
Gerold 10.01.20

crashes and freezes too much....

l
lufen 10.01.20

crashes and freezes too much....

not because the game is very smooth on full settings. video card 8800 gts 320? percent 2400х4. of RAM 4 gig.

T
TheNik 10.01.20

Golden wolf and they are not ashamed after this game to download??? or dick is not enough - only bread left. kick.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT?!!
I litsuha 1S for 500 rubles,in Russian,I have PASSED ONLY the BEGINNING,only yesterday in the Union saw!!!And if about word loaded,it was installing the game,before you think speak for the entire Cabinet,294 games with 6 years of saving up,legends like Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 are.Of these, only 7 piratok is Crysis - I have pirates and litsuha for 999руб.,then
FIFA09,Brothers in Arms:Hell's Highway,Hulk:Incredible,Iron Man,in short,my three pirates,the other four with my brother and some casual games like the valley,iron man,Hulk and NID for SPID underground.