3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ulman 10.01.20 02:03 am

Glitches and bugs (Fallout 3)

Of course, I knew that the behavior of corpses in the engine of oblivion is not perfect,but so much for ( http://rutube.ru/tracks/1098311.html?v=a7d9cd01e66707722caa90f72b04c700 ) O_o...I Hope this is an isolated case...
275 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheNik 10.01.20

And I am on the Internet through Google spokojna to find,only the name need to drive.

B
Beralgin 10.01.20

guys help!!!!! This problem when I was playing in asylum there were not any problems with the game,but came out 5 min play the blue screen and the comp restarts what could be the matter?

i
immortal_san 10.01.20

Same GARBAGE------Installed the game, Started, Born, Year, got out of the arena, Read a book, Ran for Batey, Following what is happening there is an inscription supposedly was 9 Years old. Are the kids dad he waves a hand and moves his lips, in the upper right corner there is an inscription About getting a PipBoy'I and all. Can not move can not any action going on, only to look at the sides can and console button works. Who is it and what to do. Game reinstalled ..

D
Delta 38 10.01.20

the last bug I encountered was rather strange: one super mutant, being in active checks, rooted head into the wall, so he tried to walk, talk and even shoot, but he did it all without departing from the walls( who will depart if the head in the concrete wall stuck). And so many Snow ivy: everybody knows that around the large camps of the super mutants always stick colabrese thing as a unique stuck a coke in hand and hung a dog...

B
Beralgin 10.01.20

Thanks guys solved your problem By swapping the drivers (throws sometimes but not as often) Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

_
_36_ 10.01.20

I have a glitch once was.. Shorter soaked the robot-brain grenade launcher and he disappeared once he got past the rocket... And then after about 5 seconds fell from the sky behind me..

N
Navalnyy 10.01.20

ACHTUNG guys!!! In General, such glitch happened:

In the lab, we had to run away to some secret hatch, and when we came to the hatch, she ran away with a soldier urinating and I dove into the hatch. down the hatch, and found it, cleaned out all the tunnels and with it came the wasteland.

I thought it should be... And actually she was going to the same hatch! Those we did on the surface a hell of a hook, again went in étoges building, and went down in that same hatch...

And then she approached me with something, grit supposedly lead us(there are two), so I took the current return path is not present, and here now stands the protective field...

Maybe I didn't get it????

pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Navalnyy 10.01.20

This game has this obstacle by using tcl code

So beware!! If descended into the hatch, then you should immediately talk to!!! And if not talking, then came down crooked!!!

Such a joke %-)

S
SaNai 10.01.20

put a trigger here and there.....
The instruction at 0х00b48d95 referenced memory at 0х0000000
The memory could not be read
"OK" - the completion of
cancel to debug
even the movie does not have time so will load a black screen and all...then crashes..
.put Windows2000 and the same thing, in the settings of ffdshow put do Not use with... and anyway....and it might be with the incompatibility of chipsets video cards???? I have ATI Radeon 9600/9550 x1050 Series...or because Windows (XP SP3)??? because the laptop put there everything goes...., although the codecs are exactly the same are true Windows XP SP2 and vidyuhi Dzhifors....the current requirements are not enough for a full game...
what should I do????

x
xxxxxxch 10.01.20

And no one came across the immortal claw between the dressing and store jocko and evergreen mills? I go to myself not bothering anyone, and then climbs... I naturally his plasma gun whatever! Ran - minigun treated no effect! Ran itures of the beast to me is lost. Ate Timakov - crawled stuffed a grenade launcher... nothing!!! And in the vats the estimated damage is shown but no scratches on the beasts there. The hours of torment. Of all the types of guns poured, mines were set, grenades were thrown. Glitch? We can even one? Smell there...

D
Das_Gothic 10.01.20

No, no, no there is immortal. Either he screwed up or whistle.

S
Shadow1 10.01.20

There is immortal. Or rather under the ground moving.
On a post of the enclave to the South of the Volta 106 just came across this.
This is where two containers are.
Near them go soldier and officer of the enclave and Talon.
Another claw is locked to the container.

We were with the Cross. Got anklebones and then she started on the ground peel from Eugene. And there's no one around.
If you go into vats, it is seen that the claw sits under the ground.
You you can not get it, but claw you to the two.

So it was once.

Another time this claw ran along the ground, then disappeared - was failed and again the ground began to bite.

S
ShadowDM 10.01.20

http://www.imageup.ru/img4/screenshot367760.jpg.html

If ichi on the map in the upper right corner of Rea so if you touch him he just takes off!!!.
Here are 2 options as I have it flying.

http://www.imageup.ru/img4/screenshot1567762.jpg.html
http://www.imageup.ru/img4/screenshot1767764.jpg.html

u
uuuhhhuuu 10.01.20

well haruniye

d
demap 10.01.20

Found a bug with the voice acting funny: if Oasis listen closely to what he says, the chief of the trees, gives you a choice, you can hear a blooper missed the sound. It all sounds so: broadcasts itself old creaking voice, then suddenly before the start of a new phrase gives voice 20 years younger than me, saying that, he's or something like that, and again continues to broadcast, creaking. This is certainly mad xD I even took off the headphones, when I first heard, I thought, in the room of someone behind pinned

r
roadcop 10.01.20

Found a bad bug: if you are above the enemy (this is often happen in tunnels or factories, dilapidated buildings) and shoot at them from above, they instead find a way to you on the stairs, just teleport close.

It wasn't always, but two or three times, but still frustrating because this is clearly a mistake of programmers of AI, probably the mobs the script runs as the friendly characters - if you cannot find a clear path for you to walk - stupidly teleports)))

s
sas-forses 10.01.20

Help know...)) I Have the main character suddenly grew up to 10 meters... (it Happened once after loading the save game). Download earlier Savov does not help... What to do? Where that code came across just the size of the player placed, but unfortunately can't find it... Maybe there are more options how to fix this bug? And Gulliver in basement not included - will not fit..)))

F
FIlINos 10.01.20

roadcop
It happened to me 8 times. Interestingly, only with the bog...

r
roadcop 10.01.20

-Owl-

Yes. And considering that bog in the melee, the most dangerous and least vulnerable, the bug is really nasty ;)

s
sas-forses 10.01.20

No....well no one cant this fiction?