3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gr0nya 10.01.20 02:25 am

The best armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me pls,is there any armor better Schools bear???I'm already preparing to attack the wild hunt(it's already at the end sort of),and go with the bear.Just wondering is there anything better and if you know,tell me where I can find them.
ATP advance
63 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beringer 10.01.20

GventPlayer
23 Ghost 15 you can blame the lion if go tumbles... would give access to the kaer morhen before and will continue to invent =) and as it is not quite understand the logic of developers... why make armor with level 14 if you get it only after 18-22...

a
arinr 10.01.20

By the way I discovered why give nilfgaardian armor. Neltharaku near the camp there is the farmstead, but were not allowed guards. So, if you come to nilfgaardian armor, the guards passed. Though there's nothing interesting, even the owner of the local did not want to talk. Perhaps there will be another DLC.

M
Maxonior 10.01.20

Better Bear the new armor of the Wolf. According to stats a base at least sort of.

a
arinr 10.01.20

Only that additional capacity can be put only on the sets of the cat, the Griffin and the bear, the wolf and the snake no.

G
GventPlayer 10.01.20

chalamar
what's the problem? flying the campaign mode and in kaer morhen on 14 level come
or method 2(not recommended) via console ShowAllFT(1) opens all rapid transitions. why not do that? Can bug some thread to grab. Better to pass everything. But when there predesignates, then to improved you can upgraded. I Kote chase, I only need swords.
p.s. there are 2 Ghost hardly 15 of them stumbles. They will constantly crit. And the damage for him he weak with such a difference of levels. XS I find it easier to Basilisk sematilide 10 levels above me than a Ghost

r
roman9753 10.01.20

pass on 2 times a game rushed to level 70 . all relic armor after 50 levels, at times powerful than the set of the wizard bear. himself running around with the armor swallows the 67 level, it gives 336 armor, plus much bonus. pants machacancha 67 level 143 armor. boots people stare mesto 67 level 145 armor. gloves nilfgaardskogo army 68 level 140 armor. steel sword day star 69 level 524-640 damage. silver sword DAMMAN LEVEL 68 700-850 damage. well, in short, from what I have found while it is angry all the sets of armor collected ))) a hacking game was just for the experience.

G
GventPlayer 10.01.20

arinr
behind the times. Perk the armor school the cat on ANY channel EASY THINGS
ie you can wear any light armor, gloves, pants and boots and get to Crete and +attack power with each element. Wolf goes through the signs of each element gives the power of signs for the Wolf is medium armor
here look
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospehi_vedmachih_shkol_vsemirnaya_poiskovaya_set_narodnoe_nedo-wiki-864652
\at the end of the branches there is a screen workshops armor wolf/ So that's where the power of symbols +274%

r
roman9753 10.01.20

RouslanKo
pass on 2 times a game rushed to level 70 . all relic armor after 50 levels, at times powerful than the set of the wizard bear. himself running around with the armor swallows the 67 level, it gives 336 armor, plus much bonus. pants machacancha 67 level 143 armor. boots people stare mesto 67 level 145 armor. gloves nilfgaardskogo army 68 level 140 armor. steel sword day star 69 level 524-640 damage. silver sword DAMMAN LEVEL 68 700-850 damage. well, in short, from what I have found while it is angry all the sets of armor collected ))) a hacking game was just for the experience.

l
lookaway 10.01.20

arinr
what additional abilities?
skills in the branch?
if you carefully read, you will notice that there is a conversation about the types of armor (light, medium, heavy), not about specific models.

13pavel13mail.ru 10.01.20

sidorskogo armor of a cavalryman - nice )

v
vzglydizugla 10.01.20

there is a very interesting armor, model it as nilfgaardskogo, only gold. Such as armor of the sun or something like that.
under it are ideal boots mountain people (cog), is also Golden in color.

13pavel13mail.ru 10.01.20

still good for level 35 shirt, hunting pants, boots, condottiere, without gloves - it turns out the bearded megacatamaran
another version of the Russian Vanka armor heal, Pathfinder pants, hunting boots, no gloves

P
Plotwa 10.01.20

Sirdi
Where did you find the armor swallows?

a
arinr 10.01.20

In the stomach of archigraphy. Noble beast. Is in quest of Sochi. But there is a high level, so that in the first half of the game will not take.

P
Plotwa 10.01.20

arinr
Thank you!

V
Vasiliy Carev 10.01.20

Armor swallows still have to Skellige,from the South lighthouse of ARD Skellige exactly at the South-West at sea will be a question mark and there contraband.Armor LVL 25,158 armor,40% resist.Col. strikes,30% resist.shock damage,100% resist.bleeding,40%resist slashing blows,25% resist. damage from monsters + 3 slots for perks

I
Imperator1 10.01.20

Definitely Cat (precast)-GG Witcher (i.e. speed) and not the APC.

O
Old_Nick 10.01.20

Vasily Tsarev ....Armor LVL 25...
Level of armor is generated, depending on the level of GH at the time of detection contraband (do not open the chest!)
Accordingly, one tries to find early, before the full flow of the sets, someone on the contrary- later to replace them. COP ;)

s
saa0891 10.01.20

Seth, Kota and crafted assault gloves,they have 50% bonus to critical damage.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

P
POLKOVNIK2005 10.01.20

Better starting armor in the game, nothing , put http://www.playground.ru/files/vedmak_3_uluchshenie_startovoj_broni-97797/ and go through the entire game, from an aesthetic point of view, it is much nicer than the quilted jackets Yes the robes and the stats can be agreed