3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gr0nya 10.01.20 02:25 am

The best armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me pls,is there any armor better Schools bear???I'm already preparing to attack the wild hunt(it's already at the end sort of),and go with the bear.Just wondering is there anything better and if you know,tell me where I can find them.
ATP advance
63 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natashko Medvedeva 10.01.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Why, cat's armor very aesthetic. Unimproved especially when the tank top =)

S
Sergey Shulyak 10.01.20

saa0891
Where did you find these gloves? I would be very grateful!

G
GventPlayer 10.01.20

Sergey Shulyak
2 options
1) smuggling of Skellige
2) the console

G
Gera9 10.01.20

Hello! tell me why I can't jump to the guard in the prison *relief of Margaret* ? already changed the weight and armor ...doesn't want Gerald to grab the edge of the wall! what did I do wrong??? ATP )

V
Vitali Bo 10.01.20

Armor school of the Bear is the best armor in the game if that. Apalsa to 4 LVL and norms

S
SheldonK 10.01.20

Vasily Tsarev
It comes randomly, except Griffin of course is where he comes.

S
SheldonK 10.01.20

As for me the best set-school of the snake and the wolf. I have in the game+ have a master set of the wolf got 4 slots for glyphs. Grandmaster set has not yet been tested.

S
SheldonK 10.01.20

Гера9
Maybe it's some bug?

D
DydyKarlo 10.01.20

What would be a beautiful and quick battles on the complexity of the death, instead of many fights and constant observation of death HS with 1 hit, even in a battle with equal level of small packs of dogs ). The game leaves only one option armor - medium armor of a Griffin!. No more sets and other sets of armor, do not give such a big boost to the power of signs, namely the power of the characters, well, another plus is inserted glyphs large quena ), decides how quickly you will believe.. But this is only one of the two most important bonuses, which gives Seth Griffin. 2nd important is the speed of energy recovery, or how quickly we will be able to impose again a sign, in our case, that Quen, as he decides if he's still alive GG ). So - speed energy recovery - provide only medium armor, unless you forget to insert this skill school of Griffin in the slot ). In this case GG. receives a bonus to the power of symbols, and to speed energy recovery and from the armor of Gryphon, plus from the art school of the Gryphon. That's just this combination enables the quick recovery of energy in the battle, approximately 2 seconds, a couple of bounces from the monster ) and can be re-cast Quen and fight ). And when GG will grow up and 41ур will be able to create the grandmaster's armor, finding the drawings in Tossene ), then cast Quen will be almost non-stop.. that gives a bonus even wearing 3 things - re-imposition of the sign within 3 seconds, without the cost of energy, the key word here is repeat ) that finally will allow to discover and to enjoy, practically from the side ), all the beauty of combat and the possibilities of different attacks and attacks GG.. Yes by the way, very helpful not to die immediately if you have not yet okmenitsa and to bounce in time ), taken skills Immortality and Razor - work well only in a pair.. and the bad rifts assist smooth flow of the battle as preventing the recovery of energy because it is better to use them only when necessary, for example to shift from angle if clamped), and a couple of bounces and over again the energy is full ) Someone might say that you can drink a potion that accelerates the recovery of energy, but as the intoxication limits the number of accepted drinks ) - I recommend to set Griffin better like to drink a decoction of Ehidny or Ekimmu - both are good..

M
Mavladiy1988 10.01.20

DydyKarlo
A good way to play, if the hands of assholes grow)

A
AndreyBatkovich 10.01.20

X7Combinator
Anutie to the end of the armor from different schools have the same characteristics to protect, damage, etc. But I came across the drawings of armor and at level 46 (not legimacy). Another thing is that I have never spool.

G
Ghostmorty 10.01.20

I think the topic is not relevant,because each armor is designed for a specific fighting style.
If we talk about the BEST armor in principle, it is rather grandmaster wolf!
Let me explain :it gives a bonus to resistance from almost all sources.Plus his passive (throwing bombs with no delay) very top if the pump range bombs.
If we talk about non-NETWORK armor,the combination of the torso of a bear,gloves of the snake or the cat pants of a snake or wolf and boot Manticore or Griffon ,that is the top.Especially zaczarowany at ease with the ability of technology cat.

G
Ghostmorty 10.01.20

DydyKarlo
But the fretboard is the signs ie a mage in the Witcher lore characters almost didn't alzavel and relied more on swords.

G
Ghostmorty 10.01.20

Гера9
Try side

Q
Qwerty_31 10.01.20

DydyKarlo
Don't know, went through the whole game in high school the cat in the deathand not any problems was not

m
mr.evilset 10.01.20

In my opinion the best ever cat-to Crete.Or bear on your booking and Quen.on easy with Mona quenum to run around naked and Gil.Here only do not understand why the school of the wolf is not made in the skills of Geralt.The cat on the lungs,Griffin middle bear heavy.And the wolf then and there-although Geralt wolf-sorry mate))I Personally cemerski ran to Skellige who have bought at the merchant in the white soda where the tavern that first village where they come from rescuing on the way the merchant from the Griffin.Bear chainmail like.As Skellige arrived took the bear.The wolf and the Griffin did not like visually.The cat in my current swords Crafter)while Shaw in cemerska armor-which is not what swords iplivyh cat I have Crete on 520-1040 passed with the repaired sword.Honestly the cat in my opinion is best for Crete.but crafty for bear I in no way century chainmail like)

D
Death2383 10.01.20

I proshol game almost 2 times.Started 3 times have come neproxodim put the mod on 7мутаций(counterattack,all three signs,euphoria,crossbow and 3 decoction of Crete,their name I do not remember) and 4 slots(52 slots more sense not to put).Estestveno new game+started to test the armor.School cat die with two 3 sudarchikov club Korce wanchat, the damage is cool, but not ice.Griffin sign Quen break with two kills and three topcow people somewhere 13000 damage but that's when the thunder and intoxication,etc., well Igny speak just ochem everything in ashes(the most powerful sign.),ARD even with freezing is not very effective even enemies are thrown freezes but 60% of irden even neprobojan he 105 enemies imonom is not only needed against the ghosts.Damage sword 4-5 thousand in General ochem even with a full fecht pumping just go and snaky hemley ochem Witcher is not a mage and swordsman Yes, the power of signs under 1000 percent dispersed but it is not enough.In short Igny and Quen and truncated. Bear less damage than a cat but only fast attacks thousand on 3 or 4 all depends on the swords and not satovich., In return against cat we have 80 armor against the crank 50 against the elements , RANS 40 and boee OST + .- excluding gloves boots.Generally these utoptsev which cat 1-3 health otimeli well bandyuki silent there 2 ,3 of the blow.bear in utoptsev do not give a shit,lowlifes can a couple miss and not die like a cat,Crete my bear 34.Yes, Quen, too, hews to 4-5 damage so that the rest of the armor is for assholes with hemorrhoids take a bear and not worried all the same speed evasion all the sets are the same,so the bear steers when more skills, it shows the armor and damage.The wolf did not try it light armor sucharovova.

D
Death2383 10.01.20

And for those who are in the tank and supposedly you chitak when the game proshol 2 times almost want to see the full potential of the Herald from different schools.And that could Jacek for under 100 to create one, and this is clear for the eyes.

N
Nikita Raslambekov 10.01.20

how and where to find such hidden treasures?

e
enhort 10.01.20

Nikita Arslambekov
there is a cave underneath the island (you know what necropost)