3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WeLoveEpicGames 10.01.20 12:43 pm

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)

So how? Worth buying?
243 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Travkin 10.01.20

like already the 22nd, but the incentive is still silence.

g
gks209 10.01.20

I also wanted to buy the key and I write what will be available may 31

V
Vtulka13 10.01.20

the incentive is available 23 with Russian sabami, may 31, full localization here such pies.

L
Lyubitel rodiny 10.01.20

Something on torrents are not visible. Lazy the buccaneers

K
KPOJINKC 10.01.20

And what is everyone is waiting for the revelation and a masterpiece? Kind of like the price of 15 euros (compared to 50 in Metro LL or Bioshock Infinite) as it suggests to us that the game is middling. Evaluation played as well confirm this (7/10 average). Although rare on a PC setting can catch.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 10.01.20

KPOJINKC
Now the games will be judged on price and others ' opinions? The same Aliens: Colonial Marines is more expensive than metro ll is

K
KPOJINKC 10.01.20

Esmiralda
They cost the same (in our Incentive, maybe in Russia and different). But that's not it. The publisher is known, what can the developers, their cost of creating and testing games and what product they come out in the end. From this and repel when setting prices. I.e. they understand that they expose the same 50 Euro price and no one to take a license would not, it would only be giving in to critics and players that affect the reputation and developers and publisher. As well as a review of the game , you can always add that the game is not a fountain, but its 15 Euro/USD. it's worth that is a plus.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 10.01.20

KPOJINKC
But everyone has their own opinion, and the price is not affected. The same bioshok Infinit, is in my opinion too expensive, and the game is not as good as all of its praise

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.01.20

Esmiralda
And do not say,such a piece of shit after the first two parts.

T
Tar1k91 10.01.20

I am confused by this cartoon graphics,I'm afraid the game will get some neserezno that is....

W
WeLoveEpicGames 10.01.20

Tar1k91
Oh, a vivid example of what can happen - The Walking Dead: The Game

H
Hephaest 10.01.20

Damn I have 3 hours left.

J
Jacques Brel 10.01.20

I have in the library on the page COJG nothing is written - not play or set, is this normal?
While in the store there is a button Play, but when clicked - nothing.
And not only that there is a Set.Well after 2 hours pogamayu.
Localization as I understand it no, another reason to learn English.

S
Spiny 10.01.20

I have already tested. Made a pre-order up to 4 hours before the release of the incentive is made. Received from pre-order and even blood Ties. 2 games for 399 rubles.

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 10.01.20

I envy you guys , pre-orders already made , and I still have to plow at least three weeks that would be on the game save , and even then probably not enough , have to wait for the sale (

D
DrexDelord 10.01.20

[_LIoN_] H. U. N. T. E. R.
What kind of work is this?
In two weeks I can't earn $ 15? )

Tar1k91
Remember the same Darkness 2, it was also cartoonish graphics.

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 10.01.20

DrexDelord
On the site a lot of money chop down , especially in our country...
Tar1k91
Darkness how to write Drex , prince of persia 2008 , walking dead , well, wouldn't want to write it on the Board. As for me, so the cartoon is actually a variety of from graphitic games , and indeed unless the schedule is so important in the game if you have a good story or cheerful gameplay , that even to take the same Crysis , besides the graphics make it no longer that , well, the second part can still be something there to understand , but in schizoid the third...

E
E_S88 10.01.20

As for me, a decent plot of all the games that you listed were only in the Walking Dead: Episodes. Other product developers need just with a carefree smile on her face. :) There is a suspicion that there will be about the same. PIP my tongue...

K
Killer PRO 47 10.01.20

Well, download any how?

K
KPOJINKC 10.01.20

Already shaking from Reloaded. How to deliver - I will unsubscribe, fake or not.