3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WeLoveEpicGames 10.01.20 12:43 pm

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)

So how? Worth buying?
243 Comments
Sort by:
B
BrandonTref 10.01.20

Guys, my settings don't change. In the sense that if you change grafone the game should restart with the new settings, but the game just closes (goes from processes). When you re-launch the setup to hang the old. Tell me what to do, MB file can be prescribe some time?

G
Gertsev 10.01.20

Does the multiplayer have? And then I think to take not to take.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 10.01.20

As for me 2nd place in the series, 1 Aztec gold

S
Spez24 10.01.20

In the game open world or not?

L
Llorando 10.01.20

Gertsev
No.
Spez24
No.

K
KAPRAL27 10.01.20

The game is good, but Dodge bullets terribly annoying.

k
kol85 10.01.20

A huge frame on the monitor,it would be better without it did =(

H
Hephaest 10.01.20

Gaming experience purely enjoyable. Honestly, I was expecting complete trash, but pre-order for 2 pieces. Have been lost. The game is super. I would put 8 points.
This

H
Hephaest 10.01.20

Bosses

N
NOS-god 10.01.20

The game was very good. Here the real atmosphere of the wild West, and a great style of narration in the style of bar stories, and excellent design locations and a really enjoyable and varied shooting.
Duration 5 hours in this situation - most of what is required from this kind of action. As the game cost 12$ - my best purchase of the year at the moment.

x
xCyberpunKx 10.01.20

snake12234

In these duels there is no signal, it is necessary to watch my opponent shoot before you're a coward, you reach for your gun after rival chesney duel. What after the duel you write in the statistics. There is a duel at the same time with 2 opponents during a duel it is necessary to overcoats from bullets. Personally I like the duel beauty and ispolenie like a lot more.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.01.20

Korvыч
Again, plagiarism gloves ray...

I
Igorek89 10.01.20

Nanolaminate
There is no frame, all the rules. Have you got something. Monique square probably.
Yeah and what's that??? My monitor is widescreen - 1920x1080 what?

x
xCyberpunKx 10.01.20

This window is stylized to the game. Frames look different.

C
Camper88 10.01.20

Igorek89
the frame of the game made specially and game settings not to clean. this is especially bad as if we were watching a movie on the projector of the early 20th century.

D
Ded Babay 10.01.20

Suldin put 4.0 points. Infa 100%

g
godsmack 10.01.20

Amazing direction and production, humor, action, plot - what more do you need? The game is excellent.

a
axltop 10.01.20

MDE...Yes, in the first game the graphics were nicer...and then as the pictures go.crap.ruined the series.normal shooting!!!not like the game,demolished....

A
ALEX7436 10.01.20

Pleeease reply. In the game settings, three slot configuration grafon. I keep on max only - as, and the other two max resets. What is this? Like who? SPS.

T
Tar1k91 10.01.20

Damn, I haven't played a Western game was a masterpiece,concerns about the graphics were unfounded.I finish the game on a high and once again TRU on Western.You could say that I forgave the developers Cartel...Probably still buy it completely Russian,the more expensive.