3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 03.09.19 03:40 am

Your PC is outdated, you're 30+, want to play,and not

I think a lot of people with that face. When you are over 30, have kids, a mortgage, or debts, credits, or just not a big RFP. But all your life you played, is your favorite leisure time, your PC is outdated, the opportunity to chase after novelties not.
The sadness of some sort. I remember before the PC was Intel Core 2 Duo 2.9 GHz, 4Gb of RAM and HD5570 1Gb. I bought a 2009 at the end of 2013 that would be enough almost on high settings comfortably play all the games that I was interested in.
I remember when Dishonored first set, everyone thought that will not go. Even as went all max and all other games also came to cheer.
It is then when Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age: Inquisition came out, I realized that it was time to change the computer. First do not start, even the second menu gave a slide show.
And now that 2014 has gathered i7 4790K 4 GHz, 16 Gb of RAM and video card 4 Gb 970. Not much time seems to have passed, and everything is not enough.
How I know is that I love the game but stopped playing, or just in the tanks are cut, as already tired from the race, which every year is gaining momentum.
Yes, and many have no money what so much equipment to change, because of course everything is more expensive. More children loans. And I think, too, thirty of the knock, the computer will completely run out of steam, things to do in your free time, what new hobby to look for?
No idea how it will look. Since childhood started to play, back in the early 90s, life play, not a single day passed for me without any games, except that any travel, vacation, and disconnection of electricity due to natural disasters. By the way, the vision is great, he was not wearing glasses, physically too, not a freak.
And as always play, even your life remember the games. Here Morrowind, I pass this place, it was such a day, was so the weather etc. But in Mass Effect 2 play, then had a terrible hangover, as at a friend's birthday and shit I'm drunk. And so about every game I can remember.
There are people who due to some circumstances won't be able after a while to play, though I really want to but there is no way, for example financial. What do you think?
I was thinking as an option to sit on the budget assemblies. That would be bad poor game pulled in the middle, that would be the topic. And to play on YouTube is not an option. I was never interested to watch how someone plays, I want to better any how than that.
And actually, I would like their life to play. I think it's better than naked run through the Park.
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 03.09.19

6.0 L
Actually the author of the comp better than yours in all respects. Percent 8 production, vidyuhi it is not difficult to guess is also better 970-I from the same series that 960-I just with lots of conveyors and therefore faster.

M
MagicHero 03.09.19

6.0 L
Just 970-I will not pull new games on ultra in 1080p usual. Although if the settings lower to play with stable 60 is still possible. If you are interested in the behavior of the graphics in games on ultra and at different resolutions can then look http://gamegpu.com/ Higher fps which charts not jump, unless you lower the settings. You can certainly overclock a little to none, but this is usually the maximum that will give +30% (if it is, well, very well to disperse) and the average acceleration gives +10% -15%. There all is visually shown, what fps in games give card.

M
Masky76 03.09.19

MagicHero
I think this 12 percent production!

M
MagicHero 03.09.19

6.0 L
Let VIDOS with rates of fps and settings and so it's just your imagination and nothing more. Performance vidyuhi on the site is shown, but if you think not then let VIDOS ))) and then from you for all time there was not a SINGLE VIDOS with rates of fps and settings, NO ONE!!! only balabolstvo and all )))

S
Setesh 03.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
everything from the Witcher 3, ending Kingdoms Come and FF15 (this is the latest, also go great on those settings that I have, from Mass Effect and NFS)

S
Setesh 03.09.19

nickSIA wrote:
About the screen resolution, don't forget to ask ...
he will answer - FHD

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.09.19

Sites
You can, if not it is difficult to make video games performance? I'm just wondering how in our time 780 copes with everything AAA projects? Of course, if you want.

S
Setesh 03.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
sorry, I don't know how) and I don't care, believe me or not, I most importantly, I'm not lying to myself)
of course in those games that require more than 3 GB of video for me is generally not available, but very few of them (like the new Wolfenstein) and, accordingly, the textures on ultra also can't put as Lara Croft in 2016

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.09.19

Sites
Ok

45y Kalibr 03.09.19

I do sit on the box (computer monitor, Ala a laptop with a large screen) Acer Aspire Z3770
in addition to some more hot farts from flash slideshow in shooters. Was thinking to cut the housing and insert a more powerful vidyahu.. but the network adapter is not afraid to pull such requests =(