3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeimeR1000000000X 10.01.20 12:44 pm

How many computer viruses have you had?

Hello! Today I appeared on PG and with a huge record for viruses on the computer. Here is a screenshot:

36 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeimeR1000000000X 10.01.20

wassups
Alas, no. This program is activated with keys. Updated every day. The program removed all the viruses, without affecting anything that I need. Not once she removed those viruses that conventional antivirus can't find.

S
Shadows3D 10.01.20

the antivirus database is less than you have a virus :) and just wondering this antivirus that resident is not working? so why then is it needed

G

Shadows3D
It is not an antivirus, but a utility against modern threats. It does not interfere with other antiviruses in the work. Working fine.

S
Shadows3D 10.01.20

GeimeR1000000000X
check out a few of found files to Virustotal - if you find something then you got serious)

G

Shadows3D
This program has already removed all viruses 1966. Were mainly advertising viruses, Adware and advertising - pua.zaxar, pua.vopackage, pua.mediagetllc. Deleted programs infected by these viruses-Zaxar Games Browser and MediagetLLC2. But these programs still did not need me.

V
Valeriy Pavlenko 10.01.20

wassups
The program is a fake one. She may even do not generate viruses, and just randomly to write the frightening inscription and to show that she allegedly seems to be working. For comparison, look at the staff of the virus, Doctorweb, Noda and Macaffee(the latter generally in the past, sorry for taftalogiyu several years set a gun on notice that fetches from abroad).
I have the most that it is 2-3 of the virus. Everything else is cleaned and blocked. Well, at work Yes, I have the infected area for work and retrieve the old Bang Bang documents, etc. But it's, you know, handmade.

D
DeadliestPolecat 10.01.20

Personally, I have the same opinion that wassups. And besides, if we assume that the computer really have a virus, in your case about their number does not say anything. It is said about the infection. The virus can be only one, and to infect 2000 files.
P. S. I, as you can see, you have half of all programs to clean and scan your computer?

H
Hamidam 10.01.20

Hmm...I confused one is the fact that if you enter a program name into a search engine, it will continue the following:

Spoiler

H
Hamidam 10.01.20

And if you read these threads it becomes very interesting about the safety of this miracle of the program

V

Very prog virusnyak golimaya. Well, divorce is on the money.

V

GeimeR1000000000X
So you think that they are not infected. And prog, sorry, know better. For example, any self-respecting virologist write a virus in Fortran or ALGOL - u will upaet his poor 8 meters (boot area identify media), and the axis it will eat and not choke, as it is a low level language. And he will sit in RAM, and then using the cache safely jump on the screw.

H
Hamidam 10.01.20

wassups
Like this? cout<

H
Hamidam 10.01.20

Valery Pavlenko
ALGOL and Fortran refers to high-level languages, but does not change the fact

H
Hamidam 10.01.20

wassups
Well, then there will be 2 lines

V

Hamidam
Sorry, beguiled. You are right. Sorry for the incorrect.

E
Energy Death 10.01.20

>How many computer viruses have you had?
there was a case from a friend, Casper counted about 9600 viruses and Trojans XA. and PC quite well worked and felt fine (for viruses up to this point has not been tested 2 years if not more), however after checking and treatment of wind just died) so that we can conclude that the virus is not only harmful but also useful, they allow you to extend the life of the PC in some cases)

E
Energy Death 10.01.20

GeimeR1000000000X
and you after this unknown program tried to check anything more than known and proven, such as Dr. web or Kaspersky? I am sure that they would find more.

you have a strange concept of normal antivirus software, here are 2 that I quoted above are considered to be just after the best in quality checks at a time, respectively, and the system they load not weak during this check, if check something AntiVir almost not bad not it's not AntiVir, but nonsense. around what I wrote above, there are articles and tests.

V

http://www.systweak.com/Downloads/ - see how they famously dismembered one package into several components. Yes, the same CCleaner in a single package performs all of this) About protection I'm quiet, but with SEO they famously - about how money is to extort it is necessary)

H
Hamidam 10.01.20

Valery Pavlenko
The trouble is that people believe...

V

wassups
Yes some software suspicious. Well, except cleaner. And feeling insecure. You know - the icon changed, renamed and everything. I only have Asanaviciutes all. Well, NOD32 antivirus.