3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeimeR1000000000X 10.01.20 12:44 pm

How many computer viruses have you had?

Hello! Today I appeared on PG and with a huge record for viruses on the computer. Here is a screenshot:

36 Comments
Sort by:
E
Energy Death 10.01.20

GeimeR1000000000X
by the way the crap with the name drugvokrug these viruses to you, and throws.

and regcleanerpro virusscaner complete crap.
with the same success it is possible to find it manually) shorter than the normal virus protection you have.

H
Hamidam 10.01.20

By the way, I would not be surprised if it is still in store can walk for me, and world peace will give

V
Valeriy Pavlenko 10.01.20

An interesting feature on their website in the bottom right corner there is a button from Norton. Clicking on it got the following:

Either fake or Norton quite low. But once was the leader.

V
Valeriy Pavlenko 10.01.20

wassups
Didn't notice. Looks very small and soft - cursor blew)))

T
Toxa95 10.01.20

Remember how at the time very long struggled with one of malware.
Mail.EN called.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 10.01.20

Download utility Casperia is murky prog. If scared of something - pick those 4 tick, what he offers and long wait. And so, to have 140 an infected file really, if it was not a normal antivirus with the latest database before doing this. Or simply Trojan have created its copy in each folder on the disk.

D
Denis Nikonov 10.01.20

The scanner can anything to write, if you can believe him - that is the question. And which scanner to believe ? If nod, Kaspersky , Dr. web write - Trojan - it is so. To the rest of the antiviruses I have little confidence on virustotal. They just write nonsense on all sorts of cracks, crack ( nod, Kaspersky , Dr. web podtverjdayut the absence of destructive functions ). Although crack passwords, drained can (not visually evident, in contrast to vinloka, the cipher) , it is unlikely, but you never know that this crack. Maybe the computer part of a botnet will include. Depends on where I downloaded the crack. If the crack without malicious functionality - so lucky.

But if kasperky says Trojan, but nod says - not found. Or Vice versa - gcd writes - Trojan. Then it's hard to believe any scanner, different scanners, different results.

On the forums I read, people such cracks across, with vinagame.

V

Denis Nikonov
But if kasperky says Trojan, but nod says - not found
Maybe it's all a false alarm. Defines the virus as something ancient that NOD32 didn't even think to catch in their nets.

Here is a real example, there is a malware of type StartPage. Detecti have DrWeb, ESET, Kasper, MBAM. After a couple of days added Avira, Emsisoft, Symantec (although it was canceled metal version VT). And Avast and Bit still silent.

V

Here is an example of a virus that will infect as many executables as you find on certain criteria:
http://www.securitylab.ru/virus/275370.php

v
vladteterev85 10.01.20

I'm working on a computer in 2007 with Casper found about 3000, so it's still not a record)) Just worked there the apes, who poked in the comp everything and never even AntiVir did not put. And he's still no update found

T
Turok307 10.01.20

Looool. You should be able to monitor the computer.

P
Paren Sir 10.01.20

Naoba see a lot on the website

M
MechaCG 10.01.20

On the computer was 83.

On laptop 7000 viruses.

G
Gnom76 10.01.20

534 on the laptop for hours together...

E
EmilSmirom 10.01.20