3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OMG_GANGSTER.ua 10.01.20 12:49 pm

How much in survival mode you were alone? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

I was 25,had a lot of fun,but 25 has become unbearable
Who has made progress map,the weapon is what moves you use,
(I used mines,turrets put in the corner ,and helped them)
120 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neestoor 10.01.20

My rekor alone 39 rounds on the map of resistens there are only the right fad ASR and stationary granotomet

G
GoSt 10.01.20

Resistance - 26
Dome - 23
Underground - 23
Village - 20
Bakarra - 11
All the solos. The game is really like, this bought will other individuals. Gama))

A
AFKey 10.01.20

The card you specify), they are actually divided by complexity) that I was calm restaurant cards up to 35 waves))
And the last can not remember the name, 27 waves
GoSт
In special ops( survival and job) can be played over a network without license)

A
AFKey 10.01.20

Ray_pro
With shields garbage first squad( Delta if I'm not mistaken) I have survived himself quietly protizhenii many waves, and the kid with shields went after 3 waves I guess in the 20s waves

g
gta4man1 10.01.20

On the latest map up to 15...came On first to 29.
PS I Got 50 level,and as a splash weapon to open?Writes solid n\d,access to sights and to the rest-no.

m
murlo2011 10.01.20

Bakarra 16
Village 27

Carbon to 30 three times and reached the last 1-3 soldiers in the house hiding from helicopters merged :)
Weapon - left Kalash selected
bought at 15-16 wave gun (the round shop L-Chegutu,the second from the bottom in the list)
and just ACR enemies customized
here's the 3 barrel and piled up ( 2 in the hands -1V convenient place on earth to replace only them all the time to change-change is necessary ,but otherwise disappear if some do not use long
a gun ,contagion,dear=7K)
+mines against infantry,when dogs from helicopters hiding C4 in their places of gatherings in advance
With a wave of the 25th -turrets and with shields (normally they help-just need a place for them to choose normalnoe -3 wave live usually.True time npsy threw grenades and fresh types and turret 15 s after the beginning of a wave :)

m
murlo2011 10.01.20

:) mission identity 30
soldier died heroically : lying under the fire of the helicopter and hugging the dog with explosives :)

m
murlo2011 10.01.20

7Lite
The Resistance used this tactic: take everything and more, running to the North-West jump to the traffic sign, from there take a running jump over to the phone booth
even I so box phone not found)))))
but the van jumped from the car , but get there and then he explodes :)
prescription TAC-XP 29 waves at resistens :)

a
aleksey belyaev 10.01.20

15-resistance of snipe,submachine guns
17-done Rifles,machine guns

G
GerhmanG 10.01.20

Dome - 33 there is one cool place)

R
RussianHunter 10.01.20

on the underground 25 one then failed, PS sleight of hand steers

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.01.20

23 on Bakarra

a
afsati 10.01.20

I reached up to 29 DOE was already fucked up FULL ))) on a single opponent the clip should be released auto turrets immediately die GiGN and Delta torque also die and those fucking helicopters ))) the common soldiers were like juggernauts, and imagine that 2 Vert, 3 of Jager with shields, dogs with explosives ,people with explosives, the soldiers in which the clip needs to let that be dead ,and fucked*best mines which the sappers put ()it's all HELL ))))))))))))))) And I played RESISTANCE ON

C
CIMAK 10.01.20

up to level 19 then got bored.

a
afsati 10.01.20

I think who came up to 50 60 70 all cheats

a
afsati 10.01.20

there were people who came to 91999999999 wave

b
blacK Angel Lex 10.01.20

Dr to 26 waves on seatown buying current blind for Jag and bullets and then their armor was as gage all began to walk but I died heroically firing back in the last chance but the cartridges on the pestle over and I died

k
kelsan 10.01.20

I'm up to 33 Toko reached) by the way who the NID wants to play, but then my friend stopped playing, anyone have Skype add, I'm 22 years old, Kolya, Skype kelsan2.

W
WaffenCC 10.01.20

the first map focuses on wave 42 alone,with a partner and on the seatown to 39,the chair soaked seacove,the main tactics to come up with,but my nickname isthe miner DualShock 3 rank)))Mine like to put a second you know OK right?)

S
Stalker240797 10.01.20

On the other Undengrund to 54 reached, we jagery broke up and by the end of the game 2000$ remained