3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KenQ 11.01.20 02:57 am

Hang (Far Cry 2)

Camping who found a hang-glider or not.If Yes then where, and then so much want to fly
93 Comments
Sort by:
B
Born to Kill 11.01.20

Oh, by the way ! Developed promised that he will !

S
Sooltan DJ 11.01.20

Yeah, I do really identity is not seen.:(

K
KenQ 11.01.20

here here(( and find it is not easy
although he probably is on a hill

K
Kaspero 11.01.20

passed 12% of the game , searched the 40% of the territory, and nenashel , even in the editor, no!

K
KenQ 11.01.20

mdaaaa
and the editor where did you get that?if downloaded can you give a link?

A
Arguru 11.01.20

editor in the game folder.

K
KenQ 11.01.20

strange I have no like

j
jurmax13 11.01.20

Is the editor of the hang glider,the game is not found.

K
KenQ 11.01.20

Yes, in the editor there I found his name is a paraglider and not a hang glider

F
Fatal1ty7091 11.01.20

Hang glider is a cool thing especially in the wind!!!

[
[doktor] 11.01.20

hang the editor has, so not necessary. in the game, too, somewhere needs to be developed the fly) you need to look for hills

A
Antimandalajnah 11.01.20

fundamentalist
I doubt that the pirates bring to the release of the software nejabati. Besides the lack of departures, in my opinion, confirms this.

N
NinjaVombad 11.01.20

Full of nonsense you are. what makes you think that the original weighs as much as 12 GB? What the pirates cut the game and cut it half.. PF..

M
MChS_ 11.01.20

In the game its probably not ... its model even in the editor there !!!! But if his model is not in the editor , then him in the game , then take a ??? :(
And the videos were a hang-glider !!!! He saw and developed about it too and talked about the wind ... ie where the wind will blow it back and fly !!!! :)
But in the game , and there is nothing like !!!! And sorry to be honest !!!! Need to keep their promises , and shoot the breeze on the left and right !!!!

S
Seregaaaaa 11.01.20

Yes there is it guys, I'm the kind of mission the night passed and at the beginning of the car uphill driving, then turned over and in what an ass fell down, and got there the glider is, the current I it flew a little, crashed at once, the more the night was dark and uninteresting, so right now looking, can not find... :(

[
[doktor] 11.01.20

2 fundamentalist: lol I'm sorry CDM, but that the pirates began to cut GABA in 4 times is probably already the world has gone HD, you know, to cut the game so that there are no glitches, but cut some of the mission, this is your hang, which is the game and the editor, crop the area (!!! are you insane? this must be done through the editor, and I personally don't know how open the game world in the editor, what developed was used by the same editor, just with some features that are not available to us), someone has some weather effects not working (it is not to get what you need to do to cut - you need to rewrite the code, plus for me personally, it works fine, and by the way, did you know that there's randomised weather is generated by a special generator? so it's okay that you don't have rain, especially if you are closer to Savannah are), to cut jobs (I also have no idea how, because in the editor we have you can't do single-player maps, i.e., to edit the characters to stir the plot, etc.) and so on. so please, do not carry nonsense, okay?)))

2 MOE: in the editor there is! it is not necessary to 3.14 zdet, I'm sorry. you a screenshot or something to find himself or??

z
zomboment 11.01.20

I found him... somewhere in the desert where the white Sands, looking out house to save it somewhere in the lower-left corner... I just remember I spuskalsya on a hang-glider from the mountain Pat on the car and to the bus... damn I don't remember exactly

R
RealForc3 11.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

d
druhanoff 11.01.20

This is for all those who want to hang-gliding: the exact location on the map where I found it:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Another glider in the same sector:
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Artem1372 11.01.20

druhanoff +1