3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prokiller9889 11.01.20 02:58 am

Error \"activation Required\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually the problem on the screen(Crack 3dm v2)
Before that played perfectly(almost till the end came)

106 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Firstov 11.01.20

F1ProStyle
I tried already.This solves the problem of who pirates.the pirates this error happens when the pirates have Internet and I have when no Internet

s
seregan7 11.01.20

the same garbage. License steam requires activation if no Internet. With an Internet everything is fine, goes like clockwork. 2 times went offline and all. Do without Internet can't play ? Except the pirates of course

p
pipezz 11.01.20

In the network appeared the repak from R. G. Element Arts, with a fourth version of the crack that fixes this issue, looking.

N
Nikolay Gorchakov 11.01.20

I wrote this garbage here how to fix

T
Taran2Lstar 11.01.20

Downloaded the torrent version of the social club. Then set the key version 2 from 3dm as soon as he appeared. set social club and the game started. Played day 4 is fine - no crashes and brakes wine 7. Then a week has pozabil. Today I decided to run - that's what gives( see picture)

Internet connected - no problems - nothing is included(turned off) . Start as before. antivirus disabled. the game is in the exceptions!

D
Default2 11.01.20

Put the date on 18.04.2015 or download crack other. v4

T
Taran2Lstar 11.01.20

I'll try. Oki

J
JOKER9810 11.01.20

Put the date on 18.04.2015

T
Taran2Lstar 11.01.20

ha, why so? the number 18 has changed - loaded)
thank you all

A
AVEDALOR 11.01.20

Taran2Lstar
this Rockstar pirates had that test)))) from the beginning of the game lies in this garbage)

T
Taran2Lstar 11.01.20

now always 18 put to play?

k
kalek 11.01.20

4 version crack is fixed

m
masha 11.01.20

Put the date on the 18th, I think.

Z
Zakerat 11.01.20

From whom such garbage,then put the date on the computer on April 18

b
bloomm 11.01.20

All go walking more does not play.

r
ryback1998 11.01.20

Skazhyte PLEASE,in short,I downloaded the just Social Club and I wrote on top well when installed it and I go into the game I have says Enter or Create Account and all the pictures are just loaded and nothing happens(photos) when I pressed Enter the entered Email and password and I went to my account(nick) and then begins to connect to the game and immediately writes Need Aktivacija game what did I do wrong ?P. S tried not to drive Email and password still nothing happens-writes the current OTO top Login, etc. HELP Pliz FitGirl Repack P. S what would when I game zapuskal it even on my screen that would not even-that-no-it was NIGGIE I just want to Segrate normally in the game.

k
kalek 11.01.20

ryback1998
crack download from rutora

W
Wade3flesh 11.01.20

Played yesterday. Today, the social club gives activation error. I looked at some that were, but a few months ago. And after another very long update fix. The game is licensed. To change the date does not help.

T
TownSparrow 11.01.20

Updated the game? I have the same, just updated the game and it was

W
Wade3flesh 11.01.20

Yes, updated. Doesn't help