3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prokiller9889 11.01.20 02:58 am

Error \"activation Required\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually the problem on the screen(Crack 3dm v2)
Before that played perfectly(almost till the end came)

106 Comments
Sort by:
N
NabozhevD 11.01.20

The game is not enough rights to access the Internet, right click on the launcher icon and run as administrator.

M
Mustapha Mond 11.01.20

I have a license.
When you run without the Internet there is such crap, if the Internet is there, all right.
Tell me what to do?
Thank you in advance!

D
DenS SliM ShadY 11.01.20

ClaraDeterding
the computer date change on 14.04.2015 and get in sync with the Internet

every time when you start the game so do

M
Mustapha Mond 11.01.20

DenS SliM ShadY Tried, does not help.

D
DenS SliM ShadY 11.01.20

so out of the social club go to your profile

M
Mustapha Mond 11.01.20

DenS SliM ShadY
No changes. Also offline does not start.

D
DenS SliM ShadY 11.01.20

try to enter the date when it last started

D
DenS SliM ShadY 11.01.20

offline I mean

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 11.01.20

Mustapha Mond
Come out of socialclub, turn off steam and play, run, go to socialclub, should help.Read carefully, it is necessary to put a tick)) Was the same after the purchase immediately. There was a problem with the Internet, the game came out of SC, I went again and everything was good..BUT! The Internet is still always needed.

Another tip: Sometimes after starting the game in Steam, Social Club is run in offline mode, and requests an Internet connection — so the game will not start. You need to remove from My documents folder all that is associated with the GTA 5(All from the folder \Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V), and(optionally,purification of the GTAV folder is usually enough) to clear the cache of Steam. After that, the game will start.

Spoilerset anti-piracy Rockstar Games is that the security system is activated periodically, and this happens not on a schedule and in a completely random order. After activation of protection, the user is authenticated versions of the game. And if you have no connection to the global network, of course, the security system could not authenticate. Because it fails, it fails and throws you out of the game. It is unpleasant, but, alas, the real solution to the problem, which would have helped with 100% result to play in offline mode, no. There is only advice, and it is this: after successful authentication of the game, the security system will no longer be activated, this means that you can play even without Internet connection. In addition, if you with the error thrown from GTA 5, you can after a certain time (a day or two) and then try to enter the game. To run GTA 5 on PC a few times does not make sense – it does not help

n
nopikaby 11.01.20

Go to the folder with the game launcher is run with administrator rights and voila

W
Wanstick 11.01.20

prokiller9889
Bros,delete the save,helped me,I downloaded gtashku downloaded 100% retention... in Short,I hastened who heard,put +,helped me.

R
RIDIZKA Channel 11.01.20

From the Administrator start, helped me.
If does not help, write to deal.

f
fiera68 11.01.20

Hi :^) helped run as administrator) windows 10:) but the change in no time

g
gnbk21 15.07.20

RIDIZKA Channel
well I did not help

k
killer20202048 15.07.20

Good afternoon. Downloaded from Fitgirl Repack, installed it and vysvetlilas needs activation,,,,. Version 1.0.1868.1.50. The date change did not help, and run administrator, too.

S
SEREGA 003 15.07.20

I have the same problem I can not go current on the pirates Grand Theft Auto V - Redux [v 1.0.1868/1.50] also requests the activation of a tablet Goldberg can curve tablet, can someone experienced tell me?

n
nasszone 15.07.20

SERGE 003
exactly the same thing, has not solved this problem?

N
NikitoS171 15.07.20

Join. Also doesn't work

S
SEREGA 003 15.07.20

nasszone
no uninstalled the game(((( apparently it does not decide to wait for a new Repack

M
Mek Dermovyy 15.07.20

I solved the problem. It is necessary to run the game from your other account in Windows, and this account must be in English. Still set the game shortcut to run ONLY from the account on which you are going to play. I helped