3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OG Simson 11.01.20 01:07 pm

Which house to choose? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People,for some of the great houses to play better?
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verjil 11.01.20

Hlaalu traders.
Telvanni-Mages.
Redoran Warriors.

I Hlaalu played.

But maybe someone like...mages or warriors.

A
AlexB 11.01.20

And I how the cancer got from the 2 houses and held them until the end! But in the third not puschayut!

i
ilnak 11.01.20

If you want more and more people abruptly and the type of military fortress that Redoran!
If the estate aka Vila Chaalu.
If the house is in a fungus, the Dwemer in the role of a security guard that Telvani
(I once saw his estate that snachala happy, then think how should we live then killed the chief in the estate of redoran and go there occasionally to live,but I like Telvanni-extracine aka learnee art)
I played for all the houses ,more like redoran, but always play for Telvanni.

F
Fluffy-Hamster 11.01.20

ahh, you where such a great house found!
There pomoymu Toko 6 great houses - Redoran, Telvanni, Hlaalu, Dragot Ur, and two of some basement!
And public I'm nowhere to be found :( !!!
Can you tell me where you found it???
And to change nick...
He was very much the expression of emotion looks like!!!

G
Gamer 11.01.20

Tell me what house awards for vol. quests the best?

w
wilddancer 11.01.20

House of unearthly delights:))))))))))

S
SAND 11.01.20

Play Telvani or, at least, for Hlaalu.

X
Xrimz 11.01.20

Personally I play for Tewani, I liked their rules, such as:

If you stole something, you mean this thing needs.
If you killed somebody, then you're tougher than someone was killed and hence you are right, not victims...

continue in the same spirit :)

w
wilddancer 11.01.20

I told the house of unearthly delights with JuniorNaturalModV11
Now, this theme

P
PlayGround.ru 11.01.20

Best of all the House Dagot!

C
Cate Archer 11.01.20

Can you tell how to join in from 3 houses! Those who do not tolerate cheats will ask you to turn away!
Catch:
PCJoinFaction Redoran-redoran
PCJoinFaction Telvanni-Telvanni
PCJoinFaction Hlaalu-Hlaalu
Just come watch!

O
Ork-voin 11.01.20

I Hlaalu, they are the most democratic, no slavery. Curio really really want to beat

S
SAND 11.01.20

Hlaalu is not quite clear NARUC, to the same potderzhivayu Kamon Thong

C
Cate Archer 11.01.20

Telvanni necromancers. The true test radiance such that become sick. I play for the Hlaalu, but Curio is the finish (the black sheep)! Maybe conduct a survey: who plays what house?

S
SHATLE_9 11.01.20

Wash everything at home sucks.I personally don't like a single.
Hlaalu-meskie traders crooks and bribe-takers(remember even becoming a mentor at home).
Reagan too strict rules(to spit I on them wanted).
In Telefonii terrible architecture,they live far away and generally it is a mistake of nature.
I myself play for Reagan.They are less acceptable.

M
Megatron 11.01.20

I have long thought to what house to join, and still joined Hlaalu, because in Balmora to vivica and I spend most of my time. But if I knew that Telvani give enchanted Daedric cuirass and Ponoy, it is natural to go in this house.

G
Grey Flash 11.01.20

I, too, first in Hlaalu entered. But Curio accidentally killed in the process of communication on the subject of patronage. And the only quicksave overwrite during the fight. Started again for Telvanni, bought a bunch of artifacts - armor there Daedric, basic skills, etc. But the most useful thing was the helmet Gortina and aronovskaya the glove after the call of the Sonderkommando of the three Atronach and I can take a SIP of portico with invisibility and quiet smoke in the corner while the lads reschisser the clearing. Then really hard on Coldgame had, because combat skills really scored. Radiance was not, but the choice between a pervert and a Curio set of strong stuff mine is obvious...

M
Megatron 11.01.20

Now, where is the justice for Talvani a lot of things, give useful and Hlaalu anything worthwhile I never gave.

D
Dezmond 11.01.20

Redoran - taxis!
Telvanni - namby-pamby , and Haalu whether wrong orientation , or simply Fuckers.

S
SAND 11.01.20

About namby-pamby Telvani you're wrong. Though they are almost all crazy, but radiance bypass on all counts. And fun there.