3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OG Simson 11.01.20 01:07 pm

Which house to choose? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People,for some of the great houses to play better?
31 Comments
Sort by:
y
yagami cantabile 11.01.20

I play for the Telvanni. I have long tormented choice, but after I foolishly patched vampire... with grief joined the Telvanni. they are alone talking to me!!!!(although... not all!)))))I now have the skirt.

P
Prizrak_alive 11.01.20

I play for Telvanni - I love mages, but I'm wondering how to get into the House Dagoth? Who knows, PLZ tell me!!!

J
Jedi Knight 11.01.20

House Dagoth-the scenario is impossible to get, because they're wet anyway!

D
Dairel 11.01.20

about the house Dagoth - the question is, to put it mildly, strange)) and the answer is obvious to anyone who passed at least half of the game)))

J
Jedi Knight 11.01.20

Well, he's not saying that passed it by at least a third. I thought at first, can be fun to get it. I realized that I was wrong, after killing Dagoth of Gares (in my opinion).

G
Grey Flash 11.01.20

House Dagoth to get easily. But what would you there was considered because of its need razdetsya naked and grow a trunk. How to grow a trunk I don't know, but rumor has it this really helps the Sixth House amulet. The question about sufficient in order to be his, the length of the trunk can be discussed with any of Dagoth by presenting a trunk.
Still, they say, to accelerate the growth of the trunk, good to play on the bells do Not walk children in Africa walk and make pyramids of ash statues, but it already looks like idle speculation

B
Berlioz 11.01.20

Someone dumped you. No trunks exist in nature. Verify this by reviewing all possible dialogues with datami in the editor. Although it is possible that there is such mod))) but I can not answer

G
Grey Flash 11.01.20

Dear Berlioz, if no trunk you have, it does not mean that they do not exist in nature. To my shame I must admit that despite the long game on the bells song do Not walk children in Africa walk, the construction of the ashen statues of the pyramid of Cheops and carrying as many as five amulets of the Sixth House at a time, the trunk I don't have. But after meeting with five tagatame who loaned me your charms, I have itchy nose, which I consider a symptom of the right path.
PS If the trunk suddenly gives your processes - do not rush to cut off. A few of my friends did it and now their trunks look very unsightly. Appendages is a sign of strength and the guarantee of the great future of your trunk.

L
Ler 11.01.20

No comments is a joke =)))

K
Kvara 11.01.20

Choose The House Telvanni. And in my headcanon fit, and generally the most beloved Home. Radiance too law-abiding, in the Hlaalu have smoked a pervert... But Telvanni are another matter altogether. Stole from another? So worth it! Killed the other? You won, you had hard evidence.
And, of course, mushrooms ^_^ And Magia...

M
MasterMindRUS 01.08.22

I prefer Telvanni as I usually play mages myself, but Redoran also deserve my respect. Hlaalu, on the other hand, resemble one wonderful country. Such peacekeepers, against slavery, consider the path of the economy to be the surest way ... but in reality they are hypocrites rotten through and through, using mercenaries, deceit, waste of resources, which will later become the most despicable home.