3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwinbleid 11.01.20 01:29 pm

The game won't start [Is the answer] (Mortal Kombat X)

The game doesn't run and that's it. Don't know what else to add. All the files you hit, but when I try to run on the taskbar icon of the game and after a couple seconds disappears. No black screen, nothing
52 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Motovilin 11.01.20

I click on the shortcut of mortal Kombat on the desktop and what can I do ??? tell me((

s
stalkerspore 11.01.20

Let's run through Steam, captain Jack Sparrow.

D
DeathColdUA 11.01.20

First tell me how powerful your PC is, the second check there is enough free memory in the computer to run the game in the third say, the pirates or do you have the game license ?

s
strannikrus96 11.01.20

Guys please the same problem the game does not cut reactions 0(((sometimes after tens of times of trial run when you exit steam says like the game is running, but actually it is not where no despicere no where at all...what to do? I have a pretty powerful laptop GTA on high-flying...is it possible the problem is due to the fact that the laptop and should I wait for patches?I feel sorry for the money spent((((

S
SilveGun 11.01.20

try to run as administrator and be sure to install visual C++2012

b
bashdrug 11.01.20

When I click to launch the arrow shows that something is loading and everything is nothing in the dispatcher task processes hic no what to do??

M
Mercurionio 11.01.20

bashdrug
Using that launch?
Launcher until the patch was not working and he nafig not needed.
Try in the Steam folder to run MK10.exe with administrator rights

b
bashdrug 11.01.20

Mercurionio
I found the crack from REVOLT. it is not entities. is crack 3DMgame. I have gta v on it went :). and mortalkombat run may not want me to reinstall?

M
Mercurionio 11.01.20

bashdrug
With pirates I think to myself. I'm talking about litsuhu onli can what to advise. Continue to clarify, what you play.

b
bashdrug 11.01.20

Mercurionio
okay, and thank you for this! :)

s
strannikrus96 11.01.20

when you run as administrator at all not even any popytnyk action start, the game does not take (

K

I HAVE PIRATES

K

I Windows 8 powerful PC I tried to add the game to steam through the add a third-party game only I have no icons of mortal Kombat on the desktop is there and not there. run as administrator seravno the same reaction or what not happens on the Internet, I was also looking for something to do but it's all about mortal Kombat komplit Edison I WANTED to PLAY MORTAL KOMBAT((((((

A
AGoldberg 11.01.20

Start the game, the bottom of the desktop icon of the game and does not go further

V
Victor Tsoi 11.01.20

So it is necessary to wait somewhere for 5 minutes and then the screen will turn off, click on the icon below)))

M
Maksim Kotov1228 11.01.20

Guys, I have a pirate ( yet ). When I click on MK.exe I have nothing going on. Clicked and everything. Who knows what's going on? The computer under the little system fits the wood fresh.

R
Rorschach1986 11.01.20

Maxim Котов1228
there exe мк10

A
Aferz 11.01.20

Again, the pirate. According to the case.

M
MassChester87 11.01.20

Bete du Gevaudan
Remove the link, you will get banned.

G
Game of Thrones 11.01.20

MassChester87
Thanks