3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwinbleid 11.01.20 01:29 pm

The game won't start [Is the answer] (Mortal Kombat X)

The game doesn't run and that's it. Don't know what else to add. All the files you hit, but when I try to run on the taskbar icon of the game and after a couple seconds disappears. No black screen, nothing
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathColdUA 11.01.20

Hi all. In General, I decided to download pirates in order to verify the optimization, and in the end, I even check failed. After the launch image appears with a logo of a dragon and the words Mortal Kombat X and all!, then nothing happens. I've tried to look for options.ini file and turn down all graphic settings to minimum but still nothing helped, even tried to run the game as administrator, and also did not help.

Any additional features coming to the game, such as DirectX and vcredist installed and updated, but the problem that the game does not want to run I do not understand. The idea I have needs on the lowest settings to work, but that it does not start I did not expect.

In General, asking for help from the experts, if anyone knows how to solve this problem I will be very pleased with your response and assistance. Troll who starts gundet something of type (a license to buy, not goon money) - I suggest to stay away from there.

O
Old Sith 11.01.20

Death_Cold
The game will start, despite the fact that in task Manager the game is written is not responding , just need to wait a few minutes =) I have the same problem on the license.

M
Mihail Islamov 11.01.20

Death_Cold
On the 6th and 8th patches the game runs for a minute or two, maybe more, from the system probably depends on the screen just hanging, the dragon logo and the words Mortal Kombat X. the Campaign loads chenit. But he noted that then the game goes smoothly, with virtually no freezes, but on the 7th the patch it starts up immediately, but buggy even on the menu.

D
DeathColdUA 11.01.20

Big Boss
Michael Islamov
all the guys, I figured out what a joke, I'm just a fool, set in a Russian folder and it was in English. Of course the game is working, BUT the game slow-mo, despite the fact that I turned graphics to low, disabling all stupid

p
petrosyan_xach 11.01.20

Death_Cold
You have some iron? Fits the minimal salary?

D
DeathColdUA 11.01.20

petrosyan_xach
not really, but the idea is the game on the lowest settings should work

p
petrosyan_xach 11.01.20

Death_Cold
Heh, I have neither the operatives nor the percent is not suitable for pirates even the battle could not include and litsuhe already history has in the movie, chopped, true online ping is terribly high, a delay of 2-3 seconds almost every battle.

D
DeathColdUA 11.01.20

Gwinbleid
install the game in the English folder and not in Russian, for example like this: D:\Games\Mortal Kombat X

j
jokermayers19 11.01.20

http://forums.playground.ru/mortal_kombat_x/ne_zapuskaetsya_stim_versiya-889622/
Can anyone help huh? I have steam fresia

D
Denis Kilimnik 11.01.20

found a way out of situatsii not have mortal kombat x click on the icon icon appears me more and nothing I who have gamepads turn off the computer connect the gamepads to the computer turn on the computer then switch on the game icon appears click mortal bottom line start on the icon of mortal, you receive a mini screen with the game tipo lpget and at this time on the desktop, open the time card I have a amd and voila I have playing the game with your controllers game pirates

S
Suicide_Trash_Blonde 11.01.20

Played on the pirates, it was great, bought litsuhu today, but it does not start...
Just a picture MORTAL KOMBAT XL and after a few seconds closes.

G
Guest 09.02.21

any solution?