3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 11.01.20 01:29 pm

The choice of system of cooling of processor v.2

In this topic we select the system of cooling of processors

1) to Inform the budget available.
2) Specify a link to the price list of the shop where you intend to make a purchase.
3) Specify the processor for which you purchase the cooler. Also specify whether you are planning on overclocking.

ps: flood, offtopic, and other violations will be punished in accordance with the Rules of the forum

175 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 11.01.20

Pink elephant

this, of course, about ivy, about those processors, which are now on sale. Sandy is long gone. In selling them there for a long time

D
DartMaul 11.01.20

http://www.overclockers.ru/hardnews/61974/EK_Water_Blocks_vypustila_nabory_komplektujuschih_SVO_dlya_entuziastov.html
Constructor for beginning Amateur radio FREE with the option to purchase the contour of the waterblock on midasco.

s
sergey_345 11.01.20

all good day
the question is, the cooler Zalman 10X Performa percent overclocked Intel Core i5 760 to 3.6 GHz, the temperature during the test of the CFC, after 30 minutes, 71 degrees is fine under this cooler? (thermopaste changed a month ago (thermal grease Arctic Cooling MX-4) a layer of thin),
motherboard Asus P7P55D PRO

K
Karina Kosmos 11.01.20

Hello

will fit the cooler

http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/281359

for CPU

http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/883936

7Rain7 11.01.20

What would you recommend from ohlady percent? Have not the monitor, maybe something new has appeared. Percents i7 4790k overclocking is under max. How much the stone will give a stable activity. In the case fit a maximum of 159 mm in height. Immediately clarify that the sole need of copper or Nickel-plated, because crash instead of the pasta liquid metal. Not dust him just like that since I bought it. Purge case is great. 3 120 blowing on 3 and 120 on blowing. Budget in the region of 2.5 to RUB.

D
DartMaul 11.01.20

7Rain7
To drive aswel his need to scalp. Otherwise, from the powerful cooler, nothing will.

7Rain7 11.01.20

So very aware of that. This is not a problem. While there under cover also GM will go. I don't need this old, and that all good and tested appeared new. Scalped already. Under the cover of LM between percent and lid, and around the usual thermo. so as the dielectric working. Generally something like
However there's a guy fool some, smears like butter on a sandwich layer ))

D
DartMaul 11.01.20

How it spread is not so important, the main thing that a minimally thin layer covered the whole area. The rest will be smeared by contact between the chip and the lid. (although I usually smear a piece of paper, it turns smooth layer, almost like a mirror).

On the subject of choosing a cooler 2 comments
1) the First thing to determine is what to focus on heat, or sieving. If the chip were scalped, and if you consider that Haswell (excluding AVX2) does not allocate a particular amount of heat, in my opinion is to focus on otot, as the final temperature will be lower. Then you have to put dropsy (well the finished thin cooling system which is now why it is called water cooling). Radiators they are certainly not large, but the circulating liquid in any case ensures much better heat dissipation than passive conductivity of copper, even with the evaporative chambers.
2) If you still choose air cooling, the surest way to choose a good cooler, it is not strange to choose on weight, the more the better. The more weight, the more metal, more heat, more effective area of the sieving. Of course the fans which give included do not always have acceptable characteristics, but they can always be replaced (though it is a question of budget).

7Rain7 11.01.20

I usually smear a credit card. But keep in mind that liquid metal, it is not particularly convenient credai smear. It is easier to squeeze out a drop and tassel that comes in the kit evenly spread. Regarding the withdrawal. Note that purging the body is just awesome NZXT phantom 240 White 3 valve on blowing and on blowing 3. All the while 120. Thinking of changing to 140 low-speed. The noise chased by the air through the filter and grille of the housing visible. I have collected quiet a system in principle. An important factor was the efficiency. So the draft there is still the same. Near the system unit is already cold. It is likely just more profitable to be a cooler with good dispersion. Because warm air generally does not have time to linger in the system unit. Hardy actually impressed me. Blackie WD schnick and the entire 25C and does well one degree above does not rise. Despite the fact that the apartment 28C at this time the station seems. So perhaps more profitable screening.
MonitorIV first today Yandex market, and then selected new products tests overlocker came to the same result. Thermaltake FrioOCK Snow Edition And size directly in focus fit and the weight of 1060 grams, and blowing two 130. While manual speed control convenient. Winter lowered, lifted in the summer.
I would like to hear, if it is to take some dropsy pieces so for 2.5, is profitable in terms of heat sink? It is clear that dropsy is a 2.5 so, in a fancy principle. But I'm not a maniac to 6-8+K rubles to spend on ohladu.
Now the system unit is an old Asus Arctic Square valve without overclocking CPU. Cope without overclocking, with overclocking it will not pull. And the valve in this 92 mm inside the tower. And when overclocking it to the max the revs out. Quite noticeable the sound of blowing air through the fins is obtained. And not particularly pleasant.
Sori for not really a proper description. Tired after work, and beer a little yuzayu ))

D
DartMaul 11.01.20

I also plain pasta with a credit card, but SM has such focus does not pass.

As for the blowing case - it's hard for me to judge, I have an outdoor stand, there is no blowing in principle, but it is not necessary, besides I have water.

On the subject of frio, I'm his friend so put it, not bad for the money (we took 1.5 K), but obviously not the top option. But air coolers are more expensive will give only the best sieving which only makes sense with a long and very high loads.
Dropsy other things being equal will give the minimum degree 7 (in the load) increase compared with the air rifle, due to better drainage, but the radiators there is so-so. If you consider that with daily use (for example in toys) percent, even with the crackdown, is unlikely to allocate more than 90 watts, probably dropsy profitable, but I'm certainly not ready to say I had been using a custom loop, and are not interested in tests for specific coolers.

7Rain7 11.01.20

What is a custom loop?

D
DartMaul 11.01.20

Assembled piece by piece loop of water cooling for the whole system.
But this is clearly beyond the budget 2.5 K)

7Rain7 11.01.20

While I think that the budget variantik sprvice with overclocking 4790 ka stone )))? Note that in the case of a really cold draft. And here's another think. If you put this ohledu, it is better to be blown back or up next to another 140. The case my at the top just under the lid compartment for dropsy. Dropsy from nzxt http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/147-kraken-x61-liquid-cooler.html liked. But, I don't know where to get it. Moreover, to consider that myself as work with the 6 largest wholesale suppliers of iron in Russia, and secondly, I think its price will be comparable to the average customa ))

7Rain7 11.01.20

Well, I want to make everything aesthetically pleasing. Next naparniki with piano lacquer, SAB with piano lacquer, the receiver with the color Titan, white glossy casing of the system unit. Does not fit the radiator from the Muscovite. And the wife will not understand ))

D
DartMaul 11.01.20

Known options the collective callosity, if the normal model to buy, and everything else to do correctly, will work well, but looks terrible. I have my not the farm water on the entire system cost around 1K$ (not including case).

7Rain7
Frio overall is enough, if the stone is scalped and if anywhere, then GM will be fine.
Where blows no matter matter how sucks the air.

7Rain7 11.01.20

Well, I watched today dropsy in parts so to speak. Now I will give an example is not particularly expensive Assembly and clean on Prots. The 3.5-5K normal waterblock. 4-5K is a good radiator. 4.5 K+ more or less normal pump, reservoir for liquid 3-4 pieces. Non-conductive coolant in the area of 1K RUB + more fittings and hoses. And it is better to add an electronic pressure transducer and flow output to the control panel in the 3.5 bays, + filters. I haven't any fancy system looked. With such a price scenario, I'd rather buy another pair or mahovsky wartowski of Napol'nik instead of the rear pair of speakers or a comfortable leather chair with heating and massage. There is a matter of balance of values. Well, the personal desire to spend a particular amount on certain hardware. I am willing to pay for the nurse vidyahu 10K or 20K, but still not morally ready to pay for ohladu more than 3K )))

D
DartMaul 11.01.20

7Rain7
That you are out there watching.
First, assemble a custom loop to cool one processor is pointless. Too troublesome, too expensive and too little benefit.
Second, if we talk about the price of the water block (good) costs about 2.5 K, 1.5 K pump, radiator 3K tank 1K, 1.5 to 3 good powerful and how quiet the fans are, and about 1K will be spent on the fittings hoses and other small things. Everything else (all sorts of preobese, filters, sensors, unimaginable properties of refrigerant and other fuck) no practical use.

If in fact, you can take frio and saved money to spend to replace the standard fans. This will enable and significantly improve the cooling and the jester somewhat reduced.
Or if you really have the desire for beauty, to lift the budget up to 4K and buy a ready unattended dropsy the one that you linkovi drives.

7Rain7 11.01.20

Now try to find the site where I watched. And here he is http://www.silent-chill.ru what interested me, there well worth it as I described )) Prices are approximate put.
Of course if you collect, not only under percent. I just gave an example based on only percent.
Kraken unfortunately hard to find. Well, or a long wait if you order from abroad. + sanctions )) I recently one a parcel from the UK bent. Although already paid and waited. I learned that their transport company has stopped working with Russia and our with asked me 40 pieces for shipping. Nah necessary. Note that the items cost 22.

Decided to order water. The question now appeared. Is it possible to replace the refrigerant in such a system to another? For example to cut the hoses, drain the old, pour in new, reverse the hoses on the others?

D
DartMaul 11.01.20

7Rain7
Yes, I know this store. Space price 80% price list permanent not available.
My stuff took here http://overhard.ru/ Not that it's the Holy Grail among the stores with the NWO, but obviously decently.

Is it possible to replace the refrigerant in such a system to another? For example to cut the hoses, drain the old, pour in new, reverse the hoses on the others?
If you're talking about ITS maintenance-free, of course in theory everything is possible, but keep in mind that there is no tank, and it's a big question how do you plan to upload there new fluid to get all the air out.
And sorry for the indelicate question, but what is this necessity?
I one time came up with the theory on this issue can you comment on the choice of refrigerant.

F
FollowMisterWinner 11.01.20

Plz tell me what tests can be trusted and which not?tests vary greatly in one tests deepcool lucifer(budget cooler)almost on the level of the top Noctua http://www.overclockers.ua/cooler/deepcool-lucifer/31-deepcool-lucifer.png In other tests it loses even assassins.Interested in the average rating of coolers,including assassin and Lucifer