3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 11.01.20 10:45 pm

Will the game on medium? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Gtx 960(2gb) RAM-8gb,i3-3.7 ghz
35 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

RTYWD
Yeah, especially the percent suitable) About vidyahu so do not say anything. Do you believe the system requirements that they developed??? Naive.... This game puts lopatki i7 -4 cores/ 8 threads, not to mention the i5's and i3 is a third of.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
Location infa that?I will always believe the system requirements

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
The way you threw recently compare 1050 and 1050ti,so the usual 1050 could not cope with the game and were given 20-25 shots,I wonder on what settings?

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
There is no need to escalate the situation.
i7, origin play freely, in Alexandria 83 of the frame on average, at least 70 - so he puts i7 (considered acceptable for i7, 1080, reducing the settings to low, there is generally over 100 FPS passes). For a city of under 100 shots. You need a little bit to include the head, setting up the game. The game eats up the CPU active at high graphics settings, in this regard, if desired, you can achieve playable FPS. Hence the note at 9900 + 2080TI which was tested in FullHD, with 80 frames and ultra graphics settings percent failed. Reduce configuration and reduce the load percent).
Card duck at all sure. 3.8 k vs FullHD, You 2080Ti little.
The Internet is full of videos like 1050, and the i3-8100 in the game. It is more objective than Yours IMHO. Of course, there is no chance 60 fps, but 30-40 is quite possible to achieve in the medium (videos with the settings above, there is a high to 1050, which is cool for her).

RTYWD
The requirements for the game are taken from the ceiling really, he's right here. They represent only the overall picture, sometimes not even showing the requirement ATX or SSE (as the bases).
Game setup HIGH in the beginning of the game display information.
Here's a good video (below). If you have not seen good shows the reality:
Here's another 1050+7500
I don't really like to play with low graphics. But it is Your personal.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
but 30-40 is quite possible to achieve on average
And with such brakes to play????????? You, sir, know a lot about sadomasochism)
That's when you'll have Monique, as I have this permission, then you will understand what it means to play these games in 4k resolution. At the moment the conversation is about, while you are all in full hd. Gtx 1080 specifically lowers position. On a private experience I know. It is time to move on to a new generation. The problem is that 2080ti a lot of money, but if two such - no comment...

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
30-40 playable, especially in an RPG alone.
Kid yourself on, the fan brake push)
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I will be better
Laugh))) You first buy it, and then kokoko)
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Go play and not come here anymore. Here FullHD. Spit on Your 3.8 k.
What's flawed to take.... You are not going to go over 800x600 resolution? What Monica 4k. Play on ancient mammoth full hd.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
And then 1050 and full HD.
Congratulations to: 30 fps, fullhd,1050 - Summary of thee, signed) Born to crawl - can not fly!

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4

Compensated for the lack of mind rudeness. And because it is necessary to write such nonsense. First, he disgraced, now justified. You just do not know the steps, fellow Slumdog millionaire. I forgot why people don't take You seriously. Well, to put sauce on the heads of the people, and even to justify it, not renouncing it. We assume that You have a single shred of respect.
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Born to crawl - can not fly!
Thanks to the stupid wings are growing quickly, judging by the comments You have already PARETE like a moth. Make a good focus - fly away from here, away. Please.
I do here something to think about? No, I do not see. Then all the best to You.
- What is the sermon going to want people one should not eat more sweet than they!. this is the gtx 1050, FullHD and 30-40 frames.
All the best.

RTYWD
Read the comments of comrade LIGHTandDARK4, and You will see that his opinion with regards to the playability comes from their own judgment, living inside the offended and at the same time sublime Slumdog millionaire. Play, and do not puzzle yourself.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Love to play,but still have doubts to buy the game because I want high-quality graphics and playability,and the cat in the bag to take,alas, do not,I will wait for a pirated version to evaluate how it goes on my car

g
gloccc 11.01.20

RTYWD
What prevents to take the game in steam and if that does not like to make refund ?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
First, he disgraced, now justified.
Disgraced, just YOU, recognizing their innate inferiority.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
You just do not know the steps, fellow Slumdog millionaire.
He said the homeless man from the slums)

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Thanks to the stupid wings are growing quickly, judging by the comments You have already PARETE like a moth. Make a good focus - fly away from here, away. Please
Just after You.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I do here something to think about? No, I do not see. Then all the best to You.
Didn't know that you're crazy and just talking to himself.
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
FullHD and 30-40 frames.
ALL YOURS!
Where you there Monica 4k, Yes some 2080ti)

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

gloccc
I pay ru wanted to take,there is a discount

v
vitalik76 11.01.20

Oh, I see fans of low-end and high-end have a fight already counting fps. I can say that the Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz, ASUS Prime Z370-P, ASUS GTX1080 8Gb, 64GB Hyperx DDR4-2666, 970 SSD Samsung EVO 1TB, Windows 10 game keep stable 60fps at maximum graphics settings. Because my monitor has a resolution of 1600x900 and supports only 60Hz, then I more than 60fps is not needed. In the settings included limiting at 60fps and play in silence. Only when entering the menu or the screen trade fans sharply, hollering - but this point has already been discussed, say, the menu does not work Locke fps and iron raskochegarivaem at full capacity as you can. Do me this configuration for comfortable game? Abundantly. But if I want to upgrade monitor to 4K, then of course the graphics card just have to change the campaign and none of the existing discrete graphics card will give a stable 60fps in 4K (there is hope only 2080Ti, but it's not exactly). Because the 4K monitor I don't want to. Let video cards catch up in power, perhaps the next generation after 2080 something you can.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

vitalik76
4 gig is there enough everything on ultra set

v
vitalik76 11.01.20

RTYWD
Enough 3, usually the game is about 3Gb of operatives uses. Although one day after a day game I saw the consumption 7Гб. And why would she a lot of memory to use? Game console, and there is no memory heaps. However in this case it is rather a disadvantage than advantage, because the additional memory the game will be a lot of time to load back and forth back. Indeed, when playing the hard drive light flashes constantly even despite the fact that the swap file I have disabled.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

vitalik76
Meant video memory