3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 11.01.20 10:45 pm

Will the game on medium? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Gtx 960(2gb) RAM-8gb,i3-3.7 ghz
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 11.01.20

you would probably ask whether it starts you do.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

Sam_FisherPG
Of course it will start!everything fits except vidyuhi,Origins high went.

Z
Zh1VaGo 11.01.20

If the Origins of high in Alexandria below 30 did not fall in this everywhere is 30-40 frames. The I3 1050ти preset time play on high with low anti-aliasing, 30-40 fps, with rare exceptions. In the cities, sometimes sinking up to 25 for a moment, but it's so rare that not even notice over time.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

Zh1VaGo
So you have to vidyuhi 4 gb,and I have 2

Z
Zh1VaGo 11.01.20

RTYWD
At high preset time just need a Ocala 2gb. On average your card 30+ fps definitely will, as for the card not to worry, and if and the 4 percent flood, the flight was 100% normal.

Z
Zh1VaGo 11.01.20

And do a bunch of tests on YouTube is, for every taste. Look, I think you will find.

S
Sam_FisherPG 11.01.20

It depends in what resolution, HD should work in FullHD don't know, and despite what you have i3.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

Sam_FisherPG
4170 Quad-core,I don't care about HD,the main thing that vidyuhi pulled on medium-high

S
Sam_FisherPG 11.01.20

RTYWD wrote:
4170 Quad-core,I don't care about HD,the main thing that vidyuhi pulled on medium-high
The garbage you wrote, the first i3 got four cores only with the eighth generation younger model i3-8100, seventh generation and below had a 2-core 4-thread.
Second: HD is a resolution of 1280x720 and FullHD 1920x1080 and aspect ratio they have the same (16:9) but the image size is different, the higher the resolution the higher the load on all the hardware. In what resolution are you playing since you do not care for HD, 800x600 ? I think the above low-medium settings in HD, you will not no how, and probably because of the processor not the video card. Games now troglodyte edition, so play try it yourself to know the truth.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

Sam_FisherPG
I have two virtual cores, and two physical,it is considered as chetyrehjadernyj,the processor just the same, stalling the game on the recommended for clock frequency of 3.5 in the recommended and I have 3.7

S
Sam_FisherPG 11.01.20

RTYWD
Two physical and two inflatable, this is not a full 4 physical cores, so what I say is true, the percent will be a weak point, try to play and see everything myself.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

Sam_FisherPG
Hyper-threading technology. Each physical core (2) can be logically divided into two. In the end, works like chetyrehjadernyj that helps in games and revealed trust it 100%

d
drill2 11.01.20

RTYWD
The effectiveness of hyper-threading 30 percent in the best case compared to physical cores. If it were as you say, then i3 and i5 would be equal in performance, but it is not.

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

RTYWD
Why are You so afraid of Google? Settings high / medium, 30 frames:
Spoiler
hyper-threading, as noted by, well, a maximum +30%. And yet, Odysseus has serious performance issues (particularly graphics card is not very important, the higher they are, the more processor load), partly already inherent in the game engine (incorrigible), hence, on the average, YES, more confident, setting themselves up.
2 GB vidyuhi there enough.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Saw this video and googled a lot,but trust all the same does not inspire,even watching VIDOS on mobile graphics cards with 2 gigs,so there is terrible lag on high although I understand that vidyuhi not mobile takes the game to the main map.in Origins, too optimizan was not ice,but still I have it worked fine,too, although the drawdown was,and the memory just the same affect the setting and the quality of the graphics

l
legusor 11.01.20

with brakes go

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

RTYWD
Why? Here is a stream from 8100 and 1050Ti:
Spoiler
Percent 40 frames pulls in the video. Lok at 30 frames and be fine.
Now, separately, with regards to 1050 2GB:
Spoiler
Graphics on medium settings. And with mobile graphics cards comparison is not necessary, do not do so.
RTYWD wrote:
and the memory just the same affect the setting and the quality of the graphics
Maybe, but more FPS and CPU affect the graphics settings. The origin and Odyssey are built on the same game engine. The situation maybe a little worse, but I'd worry about graphics settings, but the CPU more (but as you can see, bearable).
Your case, more will not write.

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks,okay I will consider

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

With such a system easier for the game to score, than to experience a hell of a discomfort

R
RTYWD 11.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
Justify the game system requirements suitable