3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPIRIT3232 11.01.20 10:53 pm

Impressions of the game (Grim Dawn)

Share opinions, the game is already in steam and playable
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPIRIT3232 11.01.20

So, all the time good, bought steam version of the game a few hours ago and would like to share my impressions. At first glance, all just amazing! Depressing gloomy atmosphere, great music it is these 2 factors that create a good impression when we first met. Boevka and bleeding do not bring anything new, all in titanium, of course, with other umeltsami. Customization when creating a character are also present. I do not know anyone, but I personally do not need and more. It's a pity that in English I am completely not strong, the Russian language it is still no, so I will wait for our great and mighty, and while all studies will be held at random...

S
SPIRIT3232 11.01.20

Hmm) a Lot of fans of titanium has accumulated XA

a
aist16 11.01.20

Something I do not understand, this is the first time received the task from the captain to deal with the situation on burial hill. Dealt three times, the 21 essential crystal already in the inventory!? In the job log no, the captain keeps saying the same thing. Just roam the world not interested. Tell me somebody in what business, how to start quests? When they appear in the journal and become active?

a
aist16 11.01.20

Surely no one plays, but the game is interesting. The story, the music, the scenery only dark in the story. That's just not working for me, yet to play a full. For some reason the tasks are not marked in the quest log, respectively, and their execution is not fixed. So, while wandering the world, open locations, open portals, kill the evil, traded, pumped hero .... Tell me somebody, when you receive the first quest in the journal after talking with captain John?
I may have something wrong with the localization!? But in the English version I have the same situation.
IMHO. Obviously, it's all about the pirated version, you have to buy a license, or to wait for a normal crack.

a
aist16 11.01.20

I have the English version of the game v.1.5.6(b9), they say, will soon be updated (b17),
and where and how do I upgrade at least to v.0.2.1.4(b16), please advise.
The game is interesting.

S
SPIRIT3232 11.01.20

aist16
I play....such a problem is not encountered. All quests taken/dealt well without any problem.

Buy the game in steam and no problem. The more that you play has crack, I in files posted.

Cool game

L
Largo Winch 11.01.20

You make a great game - the best in clone D2 than many of his superior, with D3 in my opinion to compare does not make sense, as D3 this game is not a competitor. In Grim Dawn and dialogues and answer choices and the consequences of its decisions, as there is the good old Grind. There is a huge range of options delay. In General I have no words...I advise Everyone to buy, because it is the best successor of the traditions of D2 and TQ! Though still early access and there is only the first act, but this is the first act will last for a couple of days of the game.

C
CRYOSHADE 11.01.20

Largo Winch
As if the first part 3 of the act added...

x
xmenni 11.01.20

Largo Winch
buy is those who have money.
It would be better written like that. I advise you to always play at pirates.

V
Vasya Vasin 11.01.20

and the ending of the game does not seem to have come up with?I have all this little map was opened and that?What to do next?

a
aist16 11.01.20

Was the second part of the 3rd act, in the end, again, John Bourbon advises to wait for the 3rd part.
Something went to the fashion to the semis!?
But, done right, all the save from the previous part (1) catch.

E
Emris_ua 11.01.20

Really liked the game (after the passage of Titan Quest + Immortal Throne) !!!

D
Drebin893 11.01.20

Excellent "Diablog" which brought together the findings and innovations of the many games of this genre. The bleakness of the atmosphere, the overall style of graphics and music in the spirit of Diablo 1-2; the crafting system is very much like Diablo 3; the system of "pumping" of the character moved straight from Titan Quest, but with one important innovation, namely the item of "piety". The roots of this system go straight from not so long ago released "Path of Exile" thereof in this system is basic and important in the development of your character.
In General, the first time such a complex branched and diverse leveling system found in FINAL FANTASY X (PS2).
In short, here is such a "Frankenstein" turned out, and dare to notice very good, not for nothing gathered not a few of the coolest ideas and solutions of the best representatives of this genre.

n
nbst777 11.01.20

Liked the game , but feel a lot worse than Titan Quest, and especially D3. In the TC as soon as we appear , we see Greece and interesting mythical creatures - there is rain , dullness , zombies. In TC there were many useful combinations of classes - there's no voooooobshe. A maximum of 1 ability from 2nd branch to inject and everything. Arrow tank by no means be crossed , as well as the magician with asasina or two-handed sword. It is not very much. Well, compared to D3. Well, there is nothing to say. D3 level before even 1 game is not reached in this genre. However, the game still captivates and it's fun to play. Constellations and Kraft added diversity. But compared to TK a step back.

K
Klavius 11.01.20

nbst777 wrote:
D3 level before even 1 game is not reached in this genre.
after such statements it is necessary to write IMHO. As for me, Diablo 3 miserable shit.

S
Shinrei 11.01.20

Grim Dawn - a great game if not one BUT. In the release version B31 developers that screwed up and, personally for me, the game became stuck and new reviews will kadiye 5-30 minutes. To version B31 no hang-UPS and crash fiction. You can't play.
On the official forum of this game as well, there is a discussion of the problems frequent freezes and crashes, so I'm not the only one, but, unfortunately, the developers did not move to correct their doorsteps.

H
HollowHeart 11.01.20

The game is super. Balanced, interesting, mnogokasatelnoy pumping, in the style of TQ. A fascinating setting, atmsophere of the game is what, feel doom, like really stepping on the Apocalypse, here is this don't get D3.

D
Ded MastDay 11.01.20

wektor1313
For you probably it will be opening, but Russia is still half of the population, there is no normal Internet. And in rural areas except the 3G dongle with the limit of traffic, there is no other alternative. And for many it is the main reason for not being able to play online games or singles, which require a continuous connection to the network, and not that pathetic money. If the game is decent, it's worth it to buy it. About D3 I can say nothing, neither bad nor good, has not played since. But after playing Grim Dawn, I can say that this is a worthy successor of his ancestor, Titan Quest.

A
AT_Sagor 11.01.20

Good Lord, let's write about the game directly about their experiences of it. Other games in other forums! Already tired of reading about the Diablo and how users then reviled each other for it, the more they have in common only the inherent elements of the genre and no more.

H
Hydrolisk 11.01.20

The second day of play and still like. Only made it to Thistle.
Sound. Atmosphere and unobtrusive. However the background sounds for my taste and could not do so loud.
Video. Drawn is very high for trachypogon slashers. It is seen that tried to avoid copy-paste. In General, when the circle plane play 50 gigs and see there is really nothing, this game is pleasing to the eye and place on the screw.
Plot. What the plot may be a Diablo-like game? The world will go nuts, cool as can be. But the dialogue and all sorts of notes are pleasing and meaningful.
Replay value - above average. I still play a warrior, but I want to paliwoda, shooter, a pure mage.... Disappointing only that the world is not changing, in the tenth passage of the swamp will be the same until the last bumps. Well at least there are secret rooms not marked on the map

Conclusion - the game is in my opinion worth it to buy it