3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 17.09.19 06:23 pm

Impressions of the ending [spoilers] (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

As already a lot of people were playing, sharing their impressions of the ending of the game.
81 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 17.09.19

And what can be experience from such a bold hint of the sequel

I liked the story the Baptist to learn, but, for me, very little

H
Haiiro Ookami 17.09.19

Given that the game takes place in America, Utah or so, and that he created the Baptist, I remember Zadornov - Well topeeeeeeeee!!! Created an army of robots, providing them with functions of self-reproduction and use of all biological as fuel - Yes, they are a death warrant signed by yourself. As you know, the most distinguished Director of Faro. But this is not enough! They have created Gaia, and most importantly of Hades, who destroys all living things, giving gay to start from scratch. How you get there, the descendants, have fun there? There were peppers, remove the base of knowledge collected by mankind for all time and left descendants. What? People have well developed construction, processing of iron. What prevents people again to develop technologically advanced century? Just takes longer. Pepper knowingly killed their colleagues and erased everything. The game is so puts people stupid, that's amazing. Even the silence in the pursuit of knowledge took Aida to yourself that will certainly lead to some bad consequences, which will compete in the second part.

0oO 17.09.19

The ending really enjoyed,touched meeting Eloy and Elizabeth,well, the last battle is epic!Well, what about the Silence and Aida,silence the whole game of trust did not cause,though the person I liked at least those that do not Lisp with gg,and all it's told,however, a catch from him all the time waiting. While a sequel that promises to be interesting,many more questions remained,and the silence is not so simple.

J
Jerzy3 17.09.19

The meeting Eloy's mother sneaks. I just don't understand the thing with the triangle of flowers around the bench - who planted them - Gaia, Demeter, the Sobek?
Following the game seems to be (if will be) to begin in Nevada:
-She's close with Utah and Colorado, which hosted the first game;
-there Eloi found the mother (she was born in Carson city);
The silence will captivate Aida in some buried in the sand the mountains (quite the Nevada landscape);
and besides, in one of the quests the shaman while the blood seems to be the Falconer predicted some important events that will happen in the West, Nevada is West of Utah.

l
lokkie 17.09.19

Jerzy3 wrote:
The meeting Eloy's mother
What kind of a mother? She is Elizabeth Sobek, her clone. So it is everywhere DNA scanners and sonic scanners without a problem is.. not to mention the fact that a Gay man tells the whole story of its emergence into the light. This is a meeting with myself. How the game is played on uptube my question is, I guess.

BaLeFullPlayEr24 wrote:
I liked the story the Baptist to learn, but, for me, very little
Die? ))
Another of the last game on uptube.

J
Jerzy3 17.09.19

lokkie
Like the silence of her daughter two mothers were called Sobek and Gay, I liked the comparison. Can technically Eloy and a copy of Elizabeth, but in fact it is the other person, life which was given the Sobek.
Although played on YouTube, Yes.

G
Gryxa 17.09.19

received platinum,the game is gorgeous,ending with a live Hades and Silence very much,but did not understand what drove the Rasta and why he was treated with respect

l
lokkie 17.09.19

Jerzy3 wrote:
Like the silence of her daughter two mothers called
The story is in two branches.
One visual, from the present the savages with their ideas about the world. And the other from the precursors, the lyricist, audiofilo, holograma, and scanning sometimes gives information.

Jerzy3 wrote:
Can technically Eloy and a copy of Elizabeth, but in fact it is the other person
Technically, you're also one person. But if you slap on the head properly, that would have lost its memory, you become different people, before and after. In fact the real such cases are described, the film was shot on such a topic etc.
The fact of the tragedy of the last scene, she meets herself from the past. Another would be the suit of the precursors were given, if Schaub coincidence was 100% )

Gryxa wrote:
but did not understand what drove Rasta
Rast himself expelled. Whatever revenge he's rite of some kind was held that he could leave for the Holy land, but could not go back. For this he was respected, he went to take revenge for all the tribe. Grandma needed to talk after a visit to the goddess, she says. )

G
Gryxa 17.09.19

lokkie
Yes, I like all conversations listened to,I wasn't too lazy all audiodevice and books collected.and about Rasta very little information

N
No_Logins 17.09.19

Well, as always many endings, but a lot of answers

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

Wang, in DLS (which is already being prepared) we will find out who sent that fateful gay packet data, due to which all the subsystems have become uncontrolled and awakened Hades. Because it is one of the main questions, the answer to which we never found. Besides, the last shots of the game my hunch confirmed.

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

lokkie
If you examine the world, you can see that in the cradle chroniles zygote, which then artificially raised children. The zygote is the cell resulting from the fertilization of the egg by a sperm. That is, in this cell data, both men and women, respectively Eloy - daughter Elizabeth, as it is from such cells, and a girl appeared. Just from the cell's DNA Elizabeth Gay to raise a child could not, otherwise the zygote actually it turns out would have been unnecessary, they just no longer make sense. Logical?

l
lokkie 17.09.19

MilliarD wrote:
Logical?
No. The child that is another personality. He has a different DNA, a different voice. Logical?
Besides Gaia herself speaks in a halo what she did to Elizabeth Sobek. Type to clean up this garbage heap can only be a she, and blah blah blah in the same spirit.

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

lokkie
you're talking nonsense, and convince you fail. I'll say it again, if the technology were allowed to make babies just from the cell's DNA, there would be no zygotes at all in a lullaby. At the end of the game shows video conversation with Elizabeth and Gays, where Elizabeth asks her why she has no children, she says they did not, then Gay asked what traits she would like to see in your child, the CHILD, and at this time show Eloy next to mom, not just because it is said. And yet, in one of the shelters precursors also States that there any type clearly saw that the light was not produced human clones, namely a new identity.

l
lokkie 17.09.19

MilliarD
It is not I talking nonsense. Each scanner in the game to tell you to, welcome to Elizabeth Sobek. ;)

K
Kote Potaskun 17.09.19

MilliarD
Yes no nonsense as you say, the game specific method is not described, so the technology for the production of children from the genetic material can be considered a gaming Convention. Well, about the fact that your opponent says GG clone, personally I doubt, because the DNA match is not 100%.

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

Kote Slut
Like this in the game specific method is not described, when clearly that children in the cradles of cultivated from zygotes?

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

lokkie
You don't answer my arguments and just keep repeating that it is a clone. And Yes, as written above 97,43% is not 99.9%, another confirmation. By the way, when people do a DNA test in real life, for example, men make sure that their child, in case of positive result of the DNA of the child and the father is the same at 90+%. Well, will have something to say but no she's a clone?

K
Kote Potaskun 17.09.19

MilliarD
Well, if you say that there is a process described, then send it to me pliz screen, where it says process COMPLETE at sozdaniu people, I really will be very interesting to read.

M
MilliarD 17.09.19

Kote Slut
What complete the process, you're talking about? When we find ourselves in the center of the creation of Gaia, we clearly explain how to return to the human world, and clearly talking about the zygote. I'm not going for you to bother, and you look for the screenshots and audio recordings. Pass the game itself, and not on YouTube. I was playing on 92%, it remains only to find a few text entries scattered throughout the map, so that information about gay know in full, provided to us by the developers at the moment.